Invincible Ones [A Walking De...

By Zaremareth

Daryl Dixon's little sister adopted during the apocalypse, Ember Dixon, is a badass and troublemaker. Remind... More

Chapter 1- Unruly
Chapter 2- Hourly Gassy Beans
Chapter 3- Missing The Biggest Brother
Chapter 4- Watโ“
Chapter 5- Ember-Katniss-Dixon
Chapter 6- Living In A Nightmare
Chapter 7- Night, Don't Let The Walkers Bite
Chapter 8- Politicions Are Always Evil Anyway...
Chapter 10- Will You Just Go Away?
Chapter 11- Lost & Found
Chapter 12- lullaby
Chapter 13- Thirteen Is An Unlucky Number
Chapter 14- The Wilted Leaves
Chapter 15- Barren Trees
Chapter 16- The Woodbury Plight
Chapter 17- WoodBuries Are WoodButts
Chapter 18- Friend
Chapter 19- Maybe A Pessimistic Bipolar Girl
Chapter 20- Weather Forcast
Chaptet 21- PEW! PEW! PEW!
Chapter 22-WELL THEN
Chapter 23- Happenings
Chapter 24- The Second Plague
Chapter 25- As if We Need More Problems
Chapter 26- Here we Bleed
Chapter 26- Quarentine
Chapter 27- Here We Die
Chapter 28- Here We Turn
Chapter 29- Here I Live
Chapter 30- Encounter
Chapter 31- The 'Legion'
Chapter 32- Joanna's Past
Chapter 33- Hints and Shadows
Chapter 34- Shadows
Chapter 35- Reunion
Chapter 36- Newcomers
Chapter 37 - Come & Go
Chapter 38- Almost There
Chapter 39- Traitor
Chapter 40- Forgotten Friend
Chapter 41- The Broken Barn's Tree
42- Elapsed In Time

Chapter 9- just a little boo-boo

229 7 0
By Zaremareth

******CARL'S POV******
I saw Ember collapse to the ground after shooting a man with her bow. She was in the prison yard, somewhere in the tall grass.

"Beth! I think Ember got shot!" I yell over the chaos.

Beth peers over at where Ember was crouching and her eyes filled with worry.

The shooting stops. Then all of a sudden, a truck burst through the gates and releases walkers everywhere. Michonne helps Hershel out of the prison yard and The Governor and their men like into their car and left. I open the gate that separates the prison yard from the prison and Michonne and Hershel make it through. I spot my dad, Daryl, and Merle sprinting back to the prison.

They start closing the gate, but I rush out and run over to where Ember last was.

"Carl!" My dad calls out, oblivious to the fact that Ember was still out here.

I stab a walker and run over to where Ember was. I find her unconscious and covered in blood. I gather her in my arms and sprint back, dodging walkers that came in through the broken front gates.

"Oh Shit..." Daryl mutters as I rush past everyone.

Ember's eyes flutter open. "Carl...?" She says weakly as Hershel follows me. "Don't move, Em. You got shot." I say.

Ember rolls her eye. "Well, obviously."

"Set her down in her cell. Maggie get the medical supplies." Hershel commands.

I lay Ember down I her bed. Ember surprisingly looked completely calm, like she felt no pain. But she was breathing deeply and was tense.

"There's a bullet in it. I'll have to take it out." Hershel says and Ember grips the covers and I take her hand. I hate seeing Em in pain, I've been shot before, it hurt like hell.

Hershel started taking the bullet out and i think Ember passed out from pain. Hershel put stitches in and nods. "She'll be alright, she lost a lot of blood, but not too much." Hershel says, getting up and putting away the medical supplies.

Daryl kneels beside the bed. "I'm so stupid..." He says softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 10.3K 70
โค ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐. "I need you to listen to m...
112K 3K 51
"You drew stars,around my scars But now I'm bleeding" You'd think at the end of the world falling in love would be impossible. But for a grumpy redne...
107K 3.5K 47
Julianna Wilson always had it rough ever since her mothers passing, men forcing themselves on her, Julia's grandmothers forceful religion, and her ab...
189K 4.3K 49
Daryl finds a girl while out on a run, completely alone, and traumatized. She doesn't speak, she hardly sleeps, but Daryl can tell she's tough. Daryl...