Because You Live [Jasper Hale...

By agentfriutloop

Jamie and Jesse Maverick are trouble-making twins in the town of Forks, Washington. When the Cullen's come to... More

Welcome Back
Passing Notes
Assault
Conversation and slight persuasion
The Goldfish Thief
Nightmare
Morning Disasters
Saving Me - Jasper Hale (Eight)
Girl Fight - Jasper Hale (Nine)
We Don't Wanna Go Home - (Jasper Hale) Ten
Halo - Jasper Hale (Twelve)
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Jasper Hale (Thirteen)
Heaven Can Wait - Jasper Hale (Fourteen)
Cinderella Man - Jasper Hale (Fifteen)
Remembering Sunday - Jasper Hale (Sixteen)
Viva la Vida - Jasper Hale (Seventeen)
Lighters - Jasper Hale (Eighteen)
Little Lion Man - Jasper Hale (Ninteen)
Fully Alive - Jasper Hale (Twenty)
Your Love - Jasper Hale (Twenty-One)
Life in the Fastlane - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Two)
Whatever It Is - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Three)
Sunshine State of Mind - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Four)
I Roll Up - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Five)
Down to Earth - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Six)
Good Life - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Seven)
The View From Here - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Eight)
Fear - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Nine)
Chasing Pavements - Jasper Hale (Thirty)
Dead or Alive - Jasper Hale (Thirty-One)
Can't Stand It - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Two)
Rythm of Love - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Three)
I Feel Like Dancin' - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Four)
Bad Romance - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Five)
Bleeding Love - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Six)
In the End. (Final)

Fighter - Jasper Hale (Eleven)

8.9K 202 15
By agentfriutloop

PART ELEVEN

***

"Ha! Yeah right!" I said, thinking he was bluffing. His face was deadly serious, his eyes dark when he stared straight into my soul.

Deep, huh?

"I'm being serious. The legends were all true, shape-shifters are real, as well as the cold ones. We are only able to be shape-shifters if vampires are around." He explained, still waiting for my expression.

I really had nothing to say that would make sense. At all. Wolves? Vampires? Oh hell no! Finally, my mouth became moist enough for me to say, "Okay... That's great and all, but why are you telling me, Sam?" I asked, deadly confused.

"Yesterday Jesse called and was talking to Jake about Adam, he said you'd become close with the Cullen's." His eyes pierced my face, making me feel quite guilty all of a sudden, sort of like Jasper and those instant feelings that automatically corrupt my mind when he says so.

I seriously need to stop doing that!

"So maybe I am. Why does it matter? Jasper basically saved my life." I stated with venom dripping in every word. At this point, I was glaring fiercely at Sam. What difference does it make to him who I hang out with?

Last time I checked, it wasn't his business, but hey, maybe I should check again! Not.

"I know, don't snap at me, Jamie. For that I am thankful, but you need to stay away from them. Especially Jasper Hale. " He said, returning the sour look.

The tension in the room was so thick and anxious, I could punch it with my bare fist. "What are you implying? You're not my dad, you don't tell me what to do." I spat.

"I'm not implying anything! I know I'm not your dad, but he obviously doesn't care, now does he?!" He shouted, knowing perfectly well that the talk of my parents broke my nerves of sanity. I lived on that border, which was now flooding.

"SHUT UP! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! STAY IN YOUR OWN SHIT!" I shrieked, running from his office. I had to go anywhere but with him and his judgements. He obviously doesn't know them, otherwise he wouldn't be bothered.

My tears were flooding my face, blurring my vision as my legs tore through the forest. Well, I guess I'll leave the Cullen's house to Jesse. Right now, my anger was in control of my body, not my brain.

"AHHH!" I screamed, punching a tree's trunk, dead center. My knuckles were bloody and crazy pain was soaring through my whole hand. I fell to my knees, weeping wildly and uncontrollably.

Half from my hand, half from the excruciating headache of Sam.

Why must everything I do be charted? Why does it matter so much that I hang out with the Cullen's? Why?! That's right, it DOESN'T! So what, maybe I like Jasper more than I think, but you know what, It's MY business. Not Sam's! So he can go jump off a cliff!

I mean, I know he's looking out for me, but in all reality, I already have Jess. When he said I ESPECIALLY need to stay away from Jazz specifically, you can just say all my sanity was lost in the fury.

I crawled to the trees roots and rested there, not really seeing anything, just crying like a maniac. "Fuck Sam. " I whispered to myself, and whoever else could hear. Probably no one would hear my rage-filled cries.

I didn't want anyone to.

No one.

***

*Jesse Maverick POV*

Jamie took off into the house, looking like a five year old. Sometimes I question her IQ level, but I really have no room to talk!

"Sup, Jake. Where's Jay?" I asked Jacob. He was lazily spread out on the couch, staring at the TV, which I think was some nature show, Animal Planet, I think. Embry was in the chair seething at Jake and Quill was still laughing like a child by the coffee table. Somehow, I don't think I should ask.

"Dunno, last I saw she was a blur running from the kitchen from Sam. She looked pretty pissed, dude." He said, finally taking his eyes from the screen. I honestly have no clue how he's not asleep! All there were was some deer running in a forest. Big whoop!

I nodded. Typical Jamie, but I do know how hard most of the things in her life are. Our parents, Adam, Jasper now, and other little things. I, for one, do whatever I possibly can to help her in the situation, but most of the time I'm zero percent help.

I sauntered into Sam's office down the hall from the kitchen. "What the hell did you do to Jamie? Jake said she ran to the forest." I stated after swinging the door wide open.

Sam sighed deeply and put his head out of his hands. "Sit down." He ordered.

I was as obedient as a dog, his tone was harsh, clearly no match for me. "I told her the truth." He nonchalantly stated like it was an every day thing.

"What is 'the truth?' Is it that you're being a total prick? Because that's what I think. She's a human being, ya know. Not something that you can easily mess around with. She has it tough as it is." I growled, staring him straight in the face.

I seriously should have finished my bucket-list before I said that.

"You will not talk to me lik-" I cut him, this dude was seriously pissing me off.

"You're right, for once. Because I'm not talking to you at all. When you decide to not be so much of a Douche, then maybe you can talk to me. Other than that, screw off." My voice was clear and calm through the whole thing, which was odd. It scared me how well I was keeping from erupting.

I stood up and left Sam with his jaw on the floor. I smirked, then picked up my speed, I need to find Jamie.

Oh shit! I NEED TO FIND JAMIE!

***

*Jamie*

"Jamie?" A delicate voice questioned somewhere in the distance. It was distorted and blurry, like they were calling me with their hand covering their mouth. Well, this person is obviously a freak.

I raised my head from the damp forest floor. Whoever this person was, they just woke me up from my sleep. Which I personally find not attractive. "Wha?" I half stated still a little dazed from the headache and dry tears on my face.

"Jamie? Jamie Maverick?" It asked again, this time pissing me off.

"Yes, you loser! What the hell do you want?!" I bursted, now fully awake.

"Oh, God. What happened to you? Are you okay?!" Now I recognized the voice.

It was Bella.

I sat up and stared at her deathly pail figure standing right beside my legs. What the hell was she doing here? "Uh, yeah. I'm fine. I just had some issues with my friend." I lied through my teeth. Wow, I'm getting good at this!

She crouched down to the level of my face, studying my balled up body like I was some odd specimen. "Okay, well no matter what happened, I need to bring you some where. You want to go to the Cullen's? Rosalie could fix you up, I'm no good at it." She explained.

I nodded my head in exceptance , all I needed was a REALLY good nap to help my temper, maybe I won't be so angered. "I don't want to go to you guys for another favor. Today is just reliving yesterday! I'm sorry, but I'm going home." I stated, getting up completely abd walking away from her.

I find it really weird that she's in the woods alone, don't you?

Ah, hell if I know.

I found the path to first beach and when I arrived, I plopped my butt on the sand, watching the sun set beautifully. I guess I had been out longer than I thought.

Wow, I feel loved! I thought, throwing another pebble as hard as I could at the dark abyss of water. "Another day another dollar, if only I was payed for this shit." I cursed, throwing yet another innocent rock.

"Hello, Jamie. What're you doing here so late?" Oh, God.

Jasper.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 745 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
715K 23.7K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
30.7K 566 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
8.9K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...