Because You Live [Jasper Hale...

By agentfriutloop

Jamie and Jesse Maverick are trouble-making twins in the town of Forks, Washington. When the Cullen's come to... More

Welcome Back
Passing Notes
Assault
Conversation and slight persuasion
The Goldfish Thief
Nightmare
Morning Disasters
Saving Me - Jasper Hale (Eight)
Girl Fight - Jasper Hale (Nine)
Fighter - Jasper Hale (Eleven)
Halo - Jasper Hale (Twelve)
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Jasper Hale (Thirteen)
Heaven Can Wait - Jasper Hale (Fourteen)
Cinderella Man - Jasper Hale (Fifteen)
Remembering Sunday - Jasper Hale (Sixteen)
Viva la Vida - Jasper Hale (Seventeen)
Lighters - Jasper Hale (Eighteen)
Little Lion Man - Jasper Hale (Ninteen)
Fully Alive - Jasper Hale (Twenty)
Your Love - Jasper Hale (Twenty-One)
Life in the Fastlane - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Two)
Whatever It Is - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Three)
Sunshine State of Mind - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Four)
I Roll Up - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Five)
Down to Earth - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Six)
Good Life - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Seven)
The View From Here - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Eight)
Fear - Jasper Hale (Twenty-Nine)
Chasing Pavements - Jasper Hale (Thirty)
Dead or Alive - Jasper Hale (Thirty-One)
Can't Stand It - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Two)
Rythm of Love - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Three)
I Feel Like Dancin' - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Four)
Bad Romance - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Five)
Bleeding Love - Jasper Hale (Thirty-Six)
In the End. (Final)

We Don't Wanna Go Home - (Jasper Hale) Ten

9.8K 212 36
By agentfriutloop

PART TEN

***

Before I could make a witty, sarcastic remark, Jesse already started. "What the fuck can we possibly help you out with on this fucking beautiful fucking day, you fucker?" He thundered, his blue eyes practically making holes in Adam's used-to-be-handsome-face. It just didn't appeal to my eyes anymore, at all.

"Yeah, no kidding. What do you want? Here to throw me into a wall of some sort? I really enjoyed stitches, just for an FYI." I acidly stated.

He flinched at my tone, but tried to hide it, making me smirk. "I just wanted to say sorry, is that a crime?" He protested. He looked at me and Jess in a pleading manner. I ignored it.

"Coming from you, yes, yes it is. This wasn't some pity little fight that I would usually brush off, Adam. You hurt me." I sighed, looking at Jesse. His face was menacing, also.

"But I didn't mean to! I'm trying to make things right again! Please?" I found it surprising that he wasn't wearing the signature smirk that we all had worn for the past few years in high school.

I shrugged and sighed deeply, "Just go away. If Jesse wants to be fine with you, then I don't honestly care. But here's the thing! I'm not Jesse, now am I? If you excuse me, I have to go." I growled, leaving them in the dust to go find somewhere to calm down.

I could almost feel the anger radiating off my body, the nerve of that boy! Waltzing up to us and acting as if he owned our thoughts! Like hell he did!

"Homecoming, I'm coming,

I'm coming back...

I'm Coming home,

I'm coming home,

Did you take off when I was gone?

I messed you up,

I messed it up,

I missed you..."

"What?" I snapped at the poor person on the other line. This ringtone was so awesome, I just had to almost miss the call! Have you heard Hey Monday?! You would, too, my friend!

"Whoa! Feisty, aren't we?" Jacob Black's familiar husky tone laughed from the other end.

Suddenly, my mood was just lightened. "Hiya, Jake. Why the hell are you calling me at school? This is a learning environment!" I joked.

"Please, you are such a liar. 'learning environment' my ass!" He said, I could hear him rumble with laughter from La Push!

"Whatever, Jake! You're no straight-A scholar either! Now quit stalling and tell me why you called me, I'm kind of glad you did, though!" I thought to myself the end part, I actually was glad he called me after the meltdown, he was soothing.

"Oh really? That's a shocker. Anyways, Embry is locked in my bathroom and he's probably listening to this conversation as of now," His voice got a tad louder. Idiots, I swear. "And I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me." He was practically yelling, then in a whisper he said, "Go along with it, say yes."

I was about to die of laughter, but I sucked in some air and continued like a totally sane person would, "Yes, I'd love to go on a date with you, Jacob." I said in a clear, loud voice.

On the other end I heard a muffled scream and then hysterical laughter, which some of it was coming from myself to be honest with you. I heard a door being pounded and then Jake's girlish shriek. Wow.

"I'm gonna go now." I sung. My thumb was just about to press end when Quill picked up the phone.

"Sorry, dude! We'll call you in ten. And Sam wants a meeting with you and Jesse tomorrow morning at his place." He announced, then without waiting for my reply, hung up leaving me dazed and confused.

"Huh, I love those guys, but they seriously need to see Dr. Phill." I complained as I unknowingly walked deeper into the forest. I checked the time on my phone and it read 1:39.

"Shit! I'm going to be late! And aww damn," I looked at my surroundings, "I'm lost!" At this news, I shrugged and plopped myself down by a near by tree, trying to figure it out. I knew Forks and La Push like the back of my hand, so all I need to do is think. Hard.

"Why are you always in the forest, Ty?" Jesse quizzed me, emerging from the bustle of leaves and trees.

"What the hell! How do you always do that?!" I shrieked, jumping about twenty feet in the air.

"Wow! Sorry, Jay. I followed you out of the cafeteria and heard you on the phone, so I followed to make sure you didn't skip." He replied, grinning at me mischievously.

"So are you really going to date Jake, or was it just a prank on Embry?" He asked, smirking, suddenly very interested.

I raised my eyebrow at him, "What do you think?"

"Embry." We both said in unison. "Wow." Again, same timing! We went into hysterical laughter for a few more minutes, then we abruptly stopped, only to start again.

"Okay. Done!" I shouted. "Let's cut and go to La Push, I want to see how the prank went. Plus, Sambo wants to have a meeting with us, so I guess I'll just drop in a lil' early." I said, hauling myself and Jesse up and through the greenery of the forest.

"What prank? Oh! Embry!" He exclaimed, feeling stupid. That kid is such a scatter brain! (Yes, I got that from Chowder :D)

"I swear we're not related!"I teased, grinning at him. He chuckled airily and then I continued. "Jake called me and said that he had locked Em in the bathroom, I didn't ask why because they're freaks and it was to be expected that they'd do something wacky. Then, out of the blue, he asked me out as a prank on Embry. How is that a prank except for the bathroom?" I asked, crinkling my nose in confusion.

"Oh, Jamie! You're so painfully oblivious! You kill me with your clueless manner!" Jesse wailed at me dramatically, holding his heart and stumbling like and ill person.

I rolled my eyes, "Such a drama queen! Now, what did he mean? Oh my sweet baby Jesus on a bicycle! Does Em like me?!?!" I screeched, staring at Jess in astonishment.

"Don't act like you didn't notice! He's always had a crush on you!" He wiggled his eyebrows, causing me to giggle.

"I really didn't notice! Why didn't someone tell me?"

"We though you knew..."

"You guys should have known I'm to much of a dumb-ass to figure that out!" I pleaded with him. He just shook his head.

I looked up from the forest floor and saw the familiar small cabin. "Mmm smells like home!" I sniffed the air and dived towards the house. It smelled like Emily was baking cookies, my absolute favorite! Besides anything Italian, anyway...

I ran to the porch and flung the door open, then I ran to the kitchen where bingo! Emily was standing by the stove pulling out a tray of fresh cookies!

"Hey, Emily! Where're the boys?" I asked, sneaking a cookie with my mad ninja skills. Uh-huh.

I'm just that awesome.

"They should be in the living room. And why are you here at one in the afternoon?" She questioned me suspiciously.

I grinned then cut my eyes to look at her seriously. "Why aren't they in school?"

"Touché." She said smiling and going back to baking endlessly.

With those words of wisdom by my side, I went in the living room were I spotted Embry putting Jacob into a headlock and Quill laughing and videotaping the whole thing. And wait! I almost forgot the exchanging of incoherent language. I swear it's like a virus in this house!

"What are you freaks doing now?" I asked, sitting down on the couch and munching on my chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh! Hey Jamie! We were just talking about you, weren't we, Embry?" Jake questioned evilly with a sly grin on his face. Oh brother. Speaking of brothers, where the hell is Jesse?!

I looked at him with a glare. "I don't want to know."

He just kept on smirking like the Demond that he is! "Why yes. Yes we were. He said he l-" He was cut off by Sam's booming voice.

"Jamie, I need to talk to you in private. Where's Jess?" Sam asked in his normal authoritative voice. To be honest, sometimes I want to poop my pants when he talks out of the blue!

"I... Don't know, actually. You wanna just tell me then him later?"

"Yes. Let's go into the kitchen."

I followed him into the kitchen and I situated myself on a wooden stool, but since I was still hungry, I grabbed an apple from the counter and started to munch on it, though I made sure it was green. Red apples are sick!

"Jamie, the boys are shape-shifters." Sam's clear, deep voice stated. With that, I dropped my apple mid-bite.

Ah, hell.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...
352K 6.6K 18
Summer Robertson has just moved to Forks, Washington, and isn't expecting much. When her life is flipped upside down and she becomes friends with wer...
114K 2.6K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
361K 7.7K 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...