[DISCONTINUED] What A Tease:...

By KayLitha

This is a story of how I fall in love. Love so deep that I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn'... More

What A Tease: How We First Met [girlxgirl]
Prologue
Chapter Two - Well, I can see why people just can't get enough of you
Chapter Three - Operation Fake Dating Starts
Chapter Four - I hate...
Chapter Five - Well, let's impress this one hell of a teacher
Chapter Six - Making our love forbidden when we could be forever in peace
Chapter Seven - YES! IT'S PERFECT!
Chapter Eight - No Need To Play Hero, I Can Handle Them Myself
Chapter Nine: This? A Sex Guide...
Chapter Ten - IT'S MIRANDA
Chapter Eleven - Why Don't You Come See Yourself??
Chapter Twelve - Puppy Dog Eyes
Chapter Thirteen - I'm Your Teacher
Chapter Fourteen - Go Out With Me...?
Chapter Fifteen - One on One Time
Chapter Sixteen - Finish What you Started
Chapter Seventeen - IaskedMiroutbut...
Chapter Eighteen - The Best Way To Move On
Chapter Nineteen pt. 1 - FML
Chapter Nineteen pt. 2 - I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty - Detention
Chapter Twenty One - Detention Day One
Chapter Twenty Two - Damn Tease
Chapter Twenty Three - Pachinko balls
Chapter Twenty Four - If you fall, I'll fucking catch you
Chapter Twenty Five - Jealous Rebecca is so kissable
Chapter Twenty Six -

Chapter One - Wow, that was soo inapropriate...

7.8K 148 4
By KayLitha

Chapter One

My head’s pounding as I groan and try to sit back up.

“Don’t… “ A small hand pushes me back down onto the bed.

“Where…?” I croak out.

“Infirmary… Here, some water…” The hand holds out a cup of water to my mouth helping me drink it.

“Thanks…” I say as I feel the water refreshes my throat.

“No prob.”

I manage to understand that the voice is of a woman.

Then I feel a cold hand on my forehead.

“You don’t have a fever. Good.” She chuckles.

I open my eyes, which was greeted by intense bright light that I have to blink a few times r to adjust to it.

As the light clears up, my eyes meets the most beautiful brown eyes I’ve ever seen.

The one I saw before blacking out.

Then the eyes blink and retreat from my face.

“Uh… Sorry…”

A woman, probably in her middle 20’s sits on a chair next to the infirmary bed.

She looks at me studying her face and smiles.

“Hi, My name is Rebecca Richards.”

In her ocean blue striped shirt, Midnight blue pencil skirt, She looks strikingly beautiful.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I stutter.

“U-uh… I’m C-Cassandra…”

Chuckling lightly, she rests her hand on mine.

“You’re okay? Or are you going to black out on me again? I don’t think I ran into you that hard to make you pass out twice…” She smirks.

“U-uuh… Sorry…” I blush hard.

“Why are you sorry? I should be the one who’s sorry… I ran into you silly girl…” She chuckles again.

“Uh… Yeah I guess…” I chuckle back nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

“So, don’t you have a class to go to?” She asks smiling mischievously.

“Oh shit! Ah, 3rd period…” I exclaim as I try to remember what class I have right now.

English.

“Oh right… English… The teacher is out anyway…” I sigh in relief looking back at the woman in front of me.

“Oh… English… So since the teacher is out, you’re going to skip?” She smirks evilly.

“Uhh… No?” I answer confused.

Chuckling, she moves her hair out of her face.

“Just let me introduce myself properly then…” she grins.

“But, you’ve…” I start but she cuts me.

“Yeah, my name’s Rebecca Richards and I am the new English teacher here…” She grins.

My jaw drops.

She is stunning! And she looks so young!

How could she be a teacher?

Shaking my head, I keep gawking at her until she laughs hysterically.

“Damn! Your face! You should have seen your face! It was sooo funny…” She laughs so hard that she has to hold onto her stomach.

I feel my cheeks get heated as I blush.

“Ugh… You’re lying right?” I grumble at her.

“Nope.” She replies looking all serious again.

“Well I don’t believe you…” I cross my arms in front of my chest as I glare at her for laughing at me.

“Oh you don’t believe me? Why is that?” She raises one of her eyebrows making her look so sexy that I swear my heart just skips a beat.

Wait. My heart skips a beat?

Why the hell would it skip a beat?

I was too engrossed in my internal battle that I was startled when she chuckle lightly.

“Hey… No need to have an internal battle… I was just asking you why you don’t believe me…”

I don’t believe her?

I would believe anything that little pretty pink lips say if I could just feel it against mi-…

Wait, stop.

Shaking my head I recall what we were talking about to give her the right answer.

“You don’t look like one…” I try.

“Hmm… I’m wearing a shirt and skirt… what do I look like wearing that instead of a teacher?” She tilts her head cutely.

Great! It was sexy before and now cute? What the hell is wrong with me anyway.

“Ugh… You’re too young?” I try again.

“Well you don’t even know how old I am so that argument of yours is invalid.” She grins cheekily at me again.

Groaning I try to think of another reason.

“Well then you’re too beautiful to be a teacher. You look like a model or something.” My mouth blurts out before I could stop myself.

“Wow… I didn’t mean to say that…” I say as I blush looking up at her.

The sight before me makes me drop my jaw in awe.

She’s blushing shyly!

Wow… I take it back… She does look really beautiful and she could pass as an actress or a model.

“Now now… you’re making your teacher blush… Compliment won’t get you anywhere in class though…” She chuckles.

I frown at her.

“Well, I don’t think I’ll need to compliment you if I want to accel in your class…” I smirk.

She raises an eyebrow amused “Oh really?”

“Yeah… ‘sides, if I am doing things only to impress you for grades, we wouldn’t be talking right now…” I grin at her.

“And why’s that?” She asks genuinely confused.

‘Innocence just adds to her sexyness’ I thought.

“Cause you’d be screaming my name by now…” I smile proudly at her.

She looks at me stunned with a slightly pink cheek for a moment but then changes her expression into one of evil.

“How can you be so sure that it would be me screaming your name? It could be the other way round…” She smirks as she stands up from the chair.

My jaw drops as I blush staring at her walking away.

She looks back and smirks “I’ll be waiting in class ms. Jared the so-called player… Try to get there before it ends and with your jaw closed or something might happen that involves your tongue…”

She starts walking again but stops and turns looking at me oddly “Wow, that was soo inappropriate…” She giggles but walks away.

And I could swear, she was swaying her hips to tantalize me.

Falling back to reality, I close my mouth as I gulp, and gather myself to go to 3rd period.

English is going to be my favourite subject for a while.

But wait, how did she know my last name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 168 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
7.8K 985 43
How far would you go to have the girl you've always wanted? With graduation coming up and senior Prom, Luca is tired of being the outcast and just w...
162K 3.1K 26
Spring Rose, the ultimate heartbreaker at Carson academy will always blow off every love she's ever had because of her haunting past. Hayley believed...
1.1K 37 30
*Story updated Mondays and Fridays* It's easy to crush on your teacher, especially when she's an absolute goddess that makes your stomach fill with t...