In Love In A Flash

נכתב על ידי DeniseGustin

Hi my name is Madison Foster and I grow up in Central City, but I had to leave for other reasons. Now I'm bac... עוד

Back Home
Barry!
Secrets
Iris & Eddie?
A Hero
Run Barry Run!
Using Powers For Good
Walk It Off
Danton Black
Bad Memories
The Mist
Everything Changes When Secrets Come Out
Little Sis
We All Do...
Captain Cold
Cheers
She's The Bomb
I Know The Feeling
Bad News
Bette?
Busted
Little Chat
Man Of Steel
Visit From Tony
Don't Kill My Boyfriend
The Flash
Happy B-Day
Gone?
Farooq Gibran
Getting To Close To The Truth
First Mission
Team Up
A/N:Very Important!
Anger
We Meet Again
Spill The Beans
A/N Alphabet Chaallenge
I Have These Thoughts
Time Will Tell
Wake Up!
Don't Stop
Gain To Lose
Jerk?
Grey Hair
A Pity Party?
Grandma's Esther's Famous Eggnog
#Wattys2016
The Man In Yellow
Gone Wrong
Cold's Back
Abducted
Returned
Trust Is A Powerful Thing
Checkmate
Liquid Courage
New Reporter
Father Knows Best
The Girl
Casual Flirt
There's Nothing Wrong With A Little Help

Faith

4.4K 132 13
נכתב על ידי DeniseGustin

"Quiet down! All of you!" says a guy with a gun. I feel sick now, knowing there's a chance of someone dying. I grab Barry's arm for protection, just knowing he's there is good to know. As I grab his arm I feel him tense up as he stared at the gun with a hint of anger in his eye, I hope he wasn't thinking what I was thinking. "Quiet! How considerate. You're all wearing your finest jewelry! Almost like you knew we were coming to rob you. Now everyone lines up!" I walk up, going to put my jewelry in, but I stopped. I saw Barry about to make a move I quickly walk up to him.

        "Don't think even think about it, Allen." I hiss at him, in a low voice. Soon a security guard come over.

        "Freeze! Drop your weapons!" he ordered, but his hands seemed to be shaking. The gunman shots at the guard, but the guard is no longer there, so is Barry.

        That son of a gun! I say, to myself. The gunman ran away, just great. I grabbed Iris arm and we ran outside to look for Barry. Iris is able to spot him unconscious on a dumpster. We ran to him."Barry! Barry!Barry!" I yelled getting him to wake up.

        "We turned around and you were gone." says Iris.

        "What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

        "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," says Barry. "I went after them to try and get the plates."

       "Wha-" I began, but Barry cut me off.

        "And I fainted."

        "Okay... let's go back inside, I think the cops came," I say. Something was up. We walk and Joe and Eddie walk up to us.

        "Hi," Iris says to them.

        "Iris," Eddie says.

        "Where were you?" Joe asked Barry.

        "Dad, go easy on him. We found him outside," says Iris.

        "He fainted," I tell him.

        "You want me to get you a paramedic, Allen?" Eddie asked.

        "I'm fine. Thanks, Eddie," replies Barry. The security guard that was swooped outside was now telling a police officer what happened to him.

        "I thought I was dead. I saw the gun go off, and then-- boom. Suddenly I'm outside. I have no idea how I got there." he says. I gave a smile to Barry. Not bad Allen I thought.

        "Let me talk with you for a second," Joe says.

        "Yeah." replies Barry.        

        "Barry's in trouble!" I teased, winking at him. He managed to stick his tongue out at me as he walks away with Joe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "How could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells? We're you, doctors." I hear Cisco say as I walk into S.T.A.R Labs.

        "I know something wasn't right," I say with my arms crossed.

        "I didn't want you to worry." says Barry.

        "But still I-" I was cut off by Barry's warm lips against mine. Barry pulls away after awhile, but we were still inches apart.

        "Hope that will make up for not telling you," Barry whispered with his famous smile.

        "Dude this isn't over," I say.

        "Get a room guy." says Cisco.

        "Back to the dizzy spells," I say.

        "Right, God knows what's going on inside your body," says Caitlin. "Your cells are in a constant state of flux. You could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure or a transient ischemic attack." 

        "So a heart attack? Probably not." I say.

        "Not helping." Caitlin hissed. "Anyway, you of all people should know that in science, we share. We do not keep secrets." Caitlin says before storming out of the room.

        "Wow I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie." says Cisco.

        "Ronnie was Caitlin's fiance? The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion?" Barry asked.

        "Yeah," I say.

        "He is missed." says Dr.Wells making everyone in the room quite.

        "Now let's figure out why this is happening to you," Cisco said clapping his hands, breaking the silence. We go into a room with a treadmill, but it doesn't look like an average treadmill cause I remember that Cisco and I modified it a few weeks ago to withstand Barry's speed.

        "We're all set," I say sitting in the other room. With Caitlin who joined us.

        "A little padding. Just in case," says Cisco.

        "You're sure about this, Cisco? Most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about-" Barry begins, but is cut off.

        "This one has been Cisco'ed," says Cisco.

        "And Madison'ed, you butt," I say punching him.  

        "Hey! That hurt." Cisco says rubbing his arm.

        "Good!" I say."Trust me, Barr, It can handle your speed ."

        "Okay," Barry says as he begins to run.

        "Heart rate, blood pressure, nerve conduction all normal." says Cisco.

        "For Barry." I pointed out.

        "Brainwave function within standard limits." says Caitlin.

        "I told you the treadmill could take it." Cisco laughs. I looked at Barry, but something wasn't right.

        "Caitlin... look at the glucose levels," I say.

        "Oh, my God!" Caitlin says looking at the glucose levels."Of course."

        "Barry! We think we know why you keep--" we watch as Barry passes out and is throw across the room into a bunch of boxes."Passing out" I finished. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Cisco and I get Barry and lay him out on the beds. After a while, he wakes up and groans. "I passed out again?" he asks.

        "Total metabolic failure brought on by acute hypoglycemia." says Caitlin.

        "So an I.V bag and I'm good to go?" says Barry.

        "Try like 40 dudes." I giggled."You are thirsty!" Both I and Cisco laugh while Caitlin gave me a dirty look and for some reason, Barry gave me a side ways smile along with him rolling his eyes. "What?" I asked.

        "Oh, um...nothing," Barry says.

        "Whatever," I say playfully punching him on the arm.

        "We're gonna need to fashion you a new diet based on your metabolic changes." says Cisco.

        "I've done a few calculations," I announced. "You need to consume an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos. Unless we're talking cheese and quac, which is like a whole other set of equations."

        "For Mexican, I recommend Tito's." I turn around to see Joe joining the conversation.

        "On Bruckner Avenue?" Cisco asked. "Best burrito in the city."

        "Drool much?" I joked. 

        "Hey, I'm drooling as much for those burrito's as you drool for Barry." Cisco countered.

        "Do not!" I yell punching him really hard in the arm. I looked over at Barry seeing a smirk grow on his face as he looks away. Thanks a lot, Cisco! I thought.

        "Detective West, what brings you to S.T.A.R Labs?" Dr.Wells asked.

        "Labs? When I couldn't find you in your lab, I started doing a little research. Turns out there's been reports of a red streak around the city, stopping muggers, rescuing people from burning buildings." Joe says. Barry's in trouble now.

        "You didn't tell him we were working together?" Caitlin asked Barry.

        "Joe, I can explain," Barry says ignoring her question.

        "You already have a job in law enforcement, Barry. I suggest you get back to it," says Joe.

        "Mm-hmm," Caitlin says. Talk about buzz kills. Joe looks at Caitlin with a sideways look. "Don't look at me. I'm on your side."

        "Detective," Dr.Wells says. "We all want what's best for Barry."

        "If you wanted what was best for Barry, you'd try to talk him out of this lunacy instead of encouraging him going out there risking his life." says Joe now looking a bit angry.

        "You got to be kidding!" I yell.

        "Madison?" Barry says looking at me a bit worry.

        "You should let Barry decide his faith! Not create it for him, cause I'm pretty sure he's old enough to make his own destiny! Why can't we support his decisions or try to at least understand them." I say cooling down a bit. Everyone wouldn't look at me, they looked at the floor with a bit of guilt. Barry walked up to me putting his arms around me.

        "Thanks. It's nice to know you have faith in me." Barry says kissing me on the lips.

        "Always," I say.

        "You saw a man control the weather. What are the police gonna do against someone like that? Since the accelerator explosion we suspected there may be more like him." says Dr.Wells.

        "And you're gonna what? Catch them? Are you insane? You think you can run real fast that you're invincible? You're not! You're just a kid. My kid." says Joe. Holding my hand I felt Barry tense up.

        "Barry?" I whispered looking up

        "I'm not your kid, Joe. And you're not my father!" Barry yelled. "My father's sitting in Iron Heights. Wrongfully convicted. You were wrong about him. And you're wrong about this. Now I may not be able to help him, but if I can save someone from a burning building or stop some armed thieves, I'm gonna do it. And you can't stop me! So don't try." says Barry leaving the lab. Joe looked like he was about to cry, and the rest all looked at me with pleading eyes. 

        I sighed. "On it," I say running after Barry. When I caught up with him he looks angry and like he's been crying. "You're staying at my place tonight and no, but's", I say dragging his hands to the elevator. Luckily he didn't pull away and followed.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.2K 641 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
9.9K 486 19
If you got the chance to save the world with the help of some real superheroes, would you take it? Because I did. I thought I got rid of my past but...
67.8K 1.2K 15
Allison Allen is best friends with Oliver Queen since they were teenagers. She was on that island with Oliver for five years as well, so their friend...
11.2K 401 22
After Iris goes missing, Team Flash work around the clock to locate her. Barry stops responding to Kara's message and the Kryptonian grows worried. S...