The Girl Next Door(Zayn Malik...

By Desigirlrants

Aisha is from a rich family in Pakistan.She has come to London on a full scholarship to a designing universit... More

Chapter 1: Zerrie is over and Flashbacks
Chapter 2:Heartbreak and Regrets
Chapter 3: Internship and New Starts
Chapter 4: New Neighbour
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: Sleepover!
Chapter 7: Complications and Feelings
Chapter 8: I know!
Chapter 9:Tears
Chapter 10: Bumped into....
Chapter 11: Plan Elounor!
Chapter 12: Popping the Question
Chapter 13: Family & Escapes
Chapter 14: The First Invitation!
Chapter 15: Plan Elounor Step No.1✔
Chapter 16: Movie Night !
Chapter 17: El is here!
Chapter 18:Blushy Mornings....
Chapter 19: The Boys Are Here
Chapter 20: Oooops!
Chapter 21: He's Here???
Chapter 22: WTH
Chapter 23: Engaged!
Chapter 24: Run For Your Life
Chapter 25: Ring Time
Chapter 26: Typical Aunties!
Chapter 27: Wedding Gear!
Chapter 28: Pranks
Chapter 29: Caught! :/
Chapter 30: Revenge & 20 Questions
Chapter 31: Tutoring?
Chapter 32: Routines
Chapter 34: Plan
Chapter 35: Teasing!
Chapter 36: Admitting!
Chapter 37: I DO...
Chapter 38: All Yellow!
Chapter 39: Let's get this Mayoun started!
Chapter 40: Couple Dances
Chapter 41: Another Proposal!
Chapter 42: Nikkah
Chapter 43:Dholki
Chapter 44: Seeing her like this!
Chapter 45: Pictures!
Chapter 46:Mehndi :)
Chapter 47: Entrance!
Chapter 48: Baby
Chapter 49: Song Writing Sessions!
Chapter 50: First Proposal!
Chapter 51: Water Works
Chapter 52:Love?
Chapter 53: Rejection!
Chapter 54: Girls Day Out!
Chapter 55: Public
Chapter 56: The Brits
Chapter 57: Secret Plans!
Chapter 58:Packing!
Chapter 59: Sophiam
Chapter 60: Jason!
Chapter 61: Punishment for a Punch!
Chapter 62:Surprises!!
Chapter 63: Wedding Bells & Invitations
Chapter 64: Road Trip to London
Chapter 65: Time To Get Ready!!
Chapter 66: Awards & Awaited Questions
Chapter 67: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 68: Answers, Chessiness & Meeting Little Mix
Chapter 69:Love Story for ZAISHA?
Chapter 70: Zaisha Time!!
Chapter 71: Back to Bradford
Chapter 72:Secret's
Chapter 73: Meeting the Family
Chapter 74: Pakistan!
Chapter 75: Engagement Party
Chapter 76 (Final Chapter): Picnic
Sequel!!!
Chappie
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 33: Surprise

1.7K 77 4
By Desigirlrants

So here is another chapter!! I am doing this because I gave you a very small chapter it was like the half of what I usually write which is a 1000 so this is the rest of the half of that chapter.So here you go and Enjoy!!Love you guys!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I turned around to see  Eleanor and Sophia and Alexa standing there with big grins on their faces.I stood there with shock.I came forward my eyes wide open and slapped Eleanor.I bursted out laughing with Sophia and Alexa following my steps.We couldn't help it once we saw the look on her face "Why did you do that?".Once I controlled my laughing I answered her with a big cheeky grin on my face "Just making sure you were actually there!" "You could have pinched yourself for that!" she said as they both sat on my bed and I continued trying to wear my earrings.Once I wore them I turned around to them "Why in the right mind would I hurt my self!" I smirked and Eleanor just rolled her eyes and Sophia and Alexa just laughed but that stopped once Eleanor shot both of them a glare but I could still see on Alexa's face that she was trying her best to control her laughs.

"Were are you going?"Sophia asked as I grabbed my bag "Oh! I have my internship!" Alexa frowned "Will you visit there even in the functions?" I laughed as she pouted and shook my head "My boss is really nice she told me I could have the whole time in between off!" all three of them grinned wide."Hey can we come with you?" Sophia asked "If you guys aren't tiered then I don't mind!" I said "No we aren't tiered!But won't your boss be angry?" Alexa asked "No she would be happy.She likes meeting new people I have taken Safaa,Waliyha and Saira and Saniya there too.Plus you guys could help me finish off with my work!!".They all nodded and grabbed their handbags after putting the tons of suitcases in a corner.

We all got down the stairs girls were practicing dance and gossiping and all the women were finalizing things deciding cards and stuff.We both walked through the crowds.When suddenly Zayn came in front of me."Hey Girls!" Zayn said with a cheeky grin."Hey!" they responded but Alexa kept quiet."Oh!Zayn this is my best friend and roommate in UNI Alexa!" "Hi!" Zayn said shaking hands she smiled and responded with a "Hi!" .Suddenly realization struck his face and he spoke up."Girls I need to take Aisha away for a minute!Thanks!" With that he dragged me to the completely empty kitchen."Zayn I need to go!I am getting late."

 "One minute!Okay the boys think that the girls are coming day after tomorrow and the girls think the boys are coming tomorrow but the boys have decided they are coming in half an hour.Simon is sending us all to the boutique you work in for our clothes for the MTV awards.So when we get there we will send Louis and Liam to a room first and then you send El and Sophia there!" "Wow Malik! Nice idea!" he just smirked.Just then Sophia shouted "Aisha we are getting late!" I hugged Zayn and said "See you there!" and ran out .We all hurried and piled in my car and went to the boutique.Let's hope this works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
I wish By Savira

Fanfiction

20.2K 351 23
Do you know those Arab cultures about wedding? Those cultures are about parents choosing and looking for the husband for their daughters? My family i...