Leather Jacket (Camren)

By RedLightKordei

"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love." More

Author's Note; Warning
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Warning
13
AN (important)
14 (Part 1)
14 (Part 2)
15
Survey
16
17 (Part 1)
AHHHHHH (A/N)
17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
50 Shades of Jauregui
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
New Cover
19
20
21
Surpriseeeee
Extra Chapter!
22 (Part 1)
22 (Part 2)
23
24
25
26
27 (Part 1)
27 (Part 2)
28
29
30
31
32 (Part 1)
32 (Part 2)
33
Shameless Promo
update
Finally Updating
Epilogue (Part 1)
Hey Guys..

4

30.7K 834 2.3K
By RedLightKordei

Camila woke up to a bright light, stinging her eyes. She pulled the blanket over her head, hoping that if she slept for another five minutes, the horrible light would disappear.

"Good morning Camila," a low raspy voice called out. Camila felt shivers up her spine at the mention of her name. She knew who it was. But in Camila's opinion, it was too early in the morning to deal with Lauren.

Camila sighed, remaining under the blanket. "Do you seriously want to miss school? Thought you were some nerd who loved it." Lauren scoffed, trying to get a reaction out of the brunette.

When Camila didn't move an inch, Lauren realized that she had to figure out another way to get her out of bed.

Camila felt relieved when she felt the bed get light, and heard the sound of faint footsteps exiting the door.

"Sleep time," Camila mumbled to herself.

It wasn't until Camila felt something cold touch her cheek, she thought she was hallucinating. She pulled her hand up to touch her cheek, then squealed when she noticed it was water.

She instantly jolted up, narrowing her eyes at Lauren. Lauren stood at the foot of the bed, with a smirk on her face, and a water gun in her hand.

"Did you just shoot me with a water gun?" Camila asked, knowing the answer, but in shock. Lauren's smirk grew wider.

Camila froze, staring at Lauren. Moments later, Lauren shot Camila with more water. Camila jumped off the bed, causing Lauren to run down the stairs.

The brunette chased after her. "OH YOU'RE GOING TO PAY JAUREGUI!" Camila screamed at the top of her lungs. She stopped when she saw Lauren attempting to hide behind Ally.

"Lauren, you can't hide behind Ally. You're like two times the size of her..." Camila giggled. She threw a pillow at Lauren then fell back on the couch.

Lauren and Ally followed, but sat on the other couch.

"Wait... Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? How did I end up in your bed?" Camila raised an eyebrow at Lauren.

Ally was about to answer for Lauren, but the green eyed girl immediately jumped in. "You were uh, Ally needed to do some sort of project. So I had to take you upstairs... Because of the light." Lauren tried to explain.

She felt Ally softly nudge her.

Camila began uncontrollably blushing. However, Lauren was too oblivious to notice. "Camila, feel free to go raid my closet. Wear whatever you want... Except my 'The 1975' shirt. We'll get breakfast on the go." Lauren offered.

Camila blushed again, still went unnoticed by Lauren. She gave a soft nod and headed up the stairs.

"So what's the deal with her? Do you like her? Because I can hook you up." Ally asked, her question got Lauren to laugh.

"Shut up. I don't like her." Lauren laughed, the thought of dating, or better yet liking Camila scared her.

"She's totally into you though," Ally winked. Lauren smiled, "isn't everyone?" She got up and ran up the stairs before Ally could ask anymore questions.

____________

"Remember, if anyone asks. You're not wearing my clothes." Lauren repeated, it was the billionth time she said that.

"Won't people notice me getting out of your car?" Camila questioned, Lauren raised her eyebrows, not considering that.

She suddenly stopped the car a block away from their school. "Walk the rest of the way." Lauren said harshly. Camila decided not to question it. She jumped out of the car, before shutting the door she looked at the green eyed girl. "I'm thankful for everything you've done for me this morning, and last night." She sighed. Slamming the door.

__________

"Why do you seem so upset?" Normani asked Camila, as they made their way to Dinah's locker. Camila sighed once they reached it, she leaned up against the lockers next to Dinah.

"Please don't scream. I spent the night at Lauren's place." Camila whispered, she hit her head against the locker behind it when Dinah and Normani began squealing.

"NO WAY! What the hell? Tell us everything." Dinah said, as she continued squealing. She was cut off by the bell.

"Saved by the bell, I'll tell you guys at lunch." Camila said, she jumped away from the couple and power walked to English.

'Act calm around Lauren, act calm around Lauren." She repeated to herself. When she made it into English, she was late.

"Just take a seat, I'm not even going to bother lecturing you." Mr. Thomas groaned, from behind his desk. Camila sighed and walked over to the seat next to Lauren.

She tried her best not to acknowledge her presence.

"Today we're going to watch a short film. After we are finished, you and the person next to you will write a ten page essay. Five pages each. It shouldn't be too hard." The teacher announced, he pressed play on the projector and sat back down at his desk.

Minutes into the film, Camila felt her desk shaking. She looked over at Lauren, who's hands were gripped on the leg of Camila's table. She shook it with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" Camila asked, rolling her eyes at Lauren.

"Don't be a bitch." Lauren scoffed, causing Camila to feel a bit guilty for the way she was treating Lauren.

"Sorry. But, what do you want?" Camila asked, trying her best not to sound too negative.

"I just wanted to point out the big ass spider at the corner of your desk." Lauren smiled, pointing behind Camila. Camila laughed and shook her head.

"There's no spider. You're just trying to get a reaction out of me." Camila raised an eyebrow, she looked over where Lauren was pointing.

She immediately jolted out of her seat and ran to the back of the class.

"Told you," Lauren mumbled to herself, as if Camila was still there.

Mr. Thomas got up and paused the film. "Camila what nonsense is this. First you come late, then you interrupt my class."

Camila angrily hissed, "there was a fucking spider on the desk. And maybe you should fucking ask yourself why there's always students late for your class, do you even teach? Nope. You sit there and play movies or give riddles. How about you teach us instead of giving us piles of shit work to do!" Camila shouted.

Silence filled the room, tense silence. Camila suddenly widened her eyes, realizing what she had just said. Seconds later, the sound of the students in the class had erupted.

Everyone cheering, clapping, and whistling for Camila.

Mr. Thomas stood there, shocked. Camila didn't feel the need to apologize, so she just walked out of the class.

Lauren sat there laughing at the teacher's expression, especially because she disliked him.

________

Camila groaned, scribbling out a mistake on her work. Her morning was terrible, especially after first period. Her thoughts kept going back to her meltdown.

Was she proud of herself? Not really. Does she regret it? No.

She always felt the need to get that out, he hit a nerve.

"Need help?" A soft sincere voice called out. Camila looked over, noticing Taylor, her classmate, reading over her work.

"No, Spanish is my first language. I've been having a rough morning." Camila sighed, she looked back down at the paper in front of her, and heard the sound of the chair next to her being pulled out.

Taylor sat down and placed a hand on Camila's, "I don't know if this'll make you feel better. But I think that you're intelligent and beautiful. I've seen you around the school Camila, from food fights to standing up to people, you're brave. And nothing is going to change that. Now if someone ruined your morning, I can beat the crap out of them." Taylor smiled, Camila immediately felt better.

It was something about Taylor, Camila felt safe and happy.

"I kinda yelled at Mr. Thomas and told him off. To be fair, I saw a daddy long legs on my desk right before... If it makes the situation better." Camila nervously said. She gave a soft chuckle and watched as Taylor thought about what she had just said.

"Camila, you're fucking awesome! You know how many people absolutely hate Mr. Thomas? If he tries to get you suspended, you can easily get a group of students... Or maybe even the whole school to protest against it." Taylor exclaimed, she wore a bright smile. Camila thought it was obvious Taylor was down to earth.

The two girls were interrupted by the loud PA;

"Camila Cabello, Collin Castle, Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, Maggie Lindemann, Lauren Jauregui, please report down to the main office. Thank you."

Camila sighed, giving Taylor a weak smile. "That's me, catch you later?" Camila asked. Taylor nodded and gave a smile back, "see you around!"

Camila picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, she walked out of class and headed down to the office.

Suddenly, she began wondering why she was being called down. Was it because of what happened today? Did Lauren and her devil team pull some prank and drag her into it?

Her thoughts came to a pause when she was in front of the main office. She watched as Normani and Dinah stood inside locking hands, Lauren seemed to have gum in her mouth... Which was against school rules, and Maggie had her head slouched. Where was Collin?

"You all may come into my office now," the principal said, he walked over to a room, and everyone followed. Camila was at the end of the crowd, she heard panting behind her.

She turned around and saw Collin, he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a shy smile.

"Do you know what's going on?" He whispered loud enough for only Camila to hear. Camila shrugged.

The six of them were led to a small room, it being difficult for all of them to fit into it. The principal sat behind his desk, and sighed.

"We came to a conclusion, that you six were the cause of the food incident on Monday. Is that true? Well... I'm not sure." He paused, looking over the small crowd of students in the room.

His eyes stopped on Camila, "I'm disappointed in you Karla. I did not expect this from one of my A plus students." He frowned.

The silence in the room filled with Maggie's voice, "its Camila. Not Karla. We call you principal Howard because you feel respected and obligated to be called that. So why doesn't she deserve enough respect to be called Camila?" Maggie scoffed.

Collin nudged Camila, but she was too shocked to notice. She was surprised that Maggie was standing up for her. She couldn't believe that one of her biggest bullies cared about her enough.

"Do not speak to me in that tone Maggie. I will not have you speak to me like that if you're in MY office. Understand?" The man said, clearly angry. Maggie shrugged in response.

Lauren stood there, unsure of how to react to the situation. The principal had already hated her enough.

He looked over at Lauren and frowned, "I'm not too surprised that you're involved. Trouble seems to follow you." He spoke.

Lauren began feeling angry, but she tried her best to control herself.

"For the rest of you, Collin, Normani, and Dinah, I don't even know who you kids are. But, you all have the same punishment. Today you will spend your entire school day, cleaning the entire cafeteria. If you don't clean it, you can happily take a suspension as a second option." He said, handing Dinah keys.

"That's for the supply closet. Get to work. Your time starts now." His voice was low, and angry.

No one protested, all six of them quietly left the room.

When the group reached the halls, Maggie stopped and turned around, "okay listen up losers, you're doing most of the work." She demanded, pointing at Normani and Dinah. Practically in Dinah's face.

Camila suddenly felt angry, she pushed Maggie away from Dinah and jabbed her with her pointer finger. "No you listen Maggie. We're all doing the work. And if you think you're so fucking special that you just sit back and relax, I will not hesitate to get your ass suspended." Camila bursted.

"Ohhh damn!" Dinah shouted. Maggie just gave Camila a dirty look and continued to walk towards the supply closet. Camila made her way to the end of the crowd where Collin was.

"I can't believe you just said that to her." Collin whispered with a chuckle. Camila just shrugged again, not wanting much of a conversation.

The halls were empty, the only bodies present there was of the six misfits. Or so they thought so.

Camila grabbed a mop and made her way to the cafeteria with Collin following behind. He dragged the bucket along with his own mop.

The two of them sighed when they saw how much of a mess the cafeteria was. "This is going to take us forever!" Normani exclaimed.

Camila began mopping under the table closest to the door. Collin working on the table next to it.

Suddenly, the cafeteria's speakers began playing music. Camila's eyes lit up at the song, "no way!" She squealed.

She turned around and saw Lauren jumping down from the stereo.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" Camila shouted. She jumped on a table and began pretending her mop was a microphone. "WHAT YOU DO TO ME WHEN YOU HOLD HIS HAND!"

Maggie noticed and began laughing, she pulled out her phone and began recording the brunette.

Another voice from the opposite side of the cafeteria began singing loud.

Cause we're on fire, we are on fire,
We're on fire now!

Camila and Maggie looked over to see Lauren dancing and singing while scraping off food from the walls.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER!" Normani shouted, pulling Dinah in, causing Dinah to drop to broom she had in her hand.

"You know I wanna be the one who, holds you when you sleep!" Dinah laughed while singing.

Everyone's attention turned to Collin, who was now jumping on a table.

"I JUST WANT IT TO BE YOU AND I FOREVER!" He shouted, pretending his mop was a microphone.

"I know you wanna leave," Maggie began singing, her voice got louder when she continued, "so come on baby be with me so happily!" She sang a lot louder now.

Normani began cheering when Dinah jumped away from the stereo, changing the song.

Lauren began laughing when she realized what song it was.

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking," Dinah began singing, her voice mellow and low.

Lauren raised her eyebrow, surprised at how good Dinah could sing.

"I get filthy when that liquor get into me," Normani continued for her. "I've been thinking, I've been thinking..."

"Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby, I want you. Why can't I keep my fingers off it baby, I want you." Maggie finished.

Collin jumped dropped his mop and ran up to the stereo, "let's put on something less seductive..." He shouted over the loud music.

When he played a new song, Camila and Lauren began screaming and cheering.

Camila used her mop, pretending it was a guitar, she began singing first, "bite your face to spite your nose. 17 and half years old. Worrying about, my brother finding out. What's the fun in doing what you're told?" She sang in a low, but happy voice.

Lauren immediately jumped in at the chorus, "THEY'RE JUST GIRLS, BREAKING HEARTS. EYES BRIGHT, UPTIGHT, JUST GIRLS!"

Camila joined her, the two of them finishing off the chorus with a duet. "SHE CAN'T BE WHAT YOU NEED IF SHE'S 17. THEY'RE JUST GIRLS. THEY'RE JUST GIRLS!"

Maggie hopped over to the stereo and turned off the music. "That was fun but please, can we get this ugly ass place clean?" She asked, everyone nodded and she jumped off the platform.

"I'm going to go get a new bucket. Collin is being so difficult." Camila hissed, she dropped her mop on the floor and left the cafeteria.

She made her way into the supply closet and tried looking for another bucket, but she couldn't seem to find one.

"Looking for something, Cabello?" A deep, rough, familiar voice called out.
Camila squeezed her eyes shut, praying that it wasn't who she thought it was.

She turned around and saw Drew close the door to the supply closet. She stepped back and picked up a shovel.

"Don't you dare come near me!" She shouted, trembling. The sight of her hands shaking made Drew smirk.

He quickly got a tight grip on the shovel, and ripped it out of Camila's hand. He threw it on the floor behind him and walked closer to the small brunette.

Camila was now backed into a shelf. Her breathing became heavy and she felt herself panicking.

"There's no one here to stop me. Not even you can stop me. Just take it Camila." He whispered, however his voice was so deep and naturally loud.

He walked up to the brunette, not even an inch away. He leaned in and rested his head near the shelf. His hot breath hitting Camila's neck.

"Please leave me alone." Camila said, tears escaping her eyes.

"Not today babe. Remember when I asked you out and you said no? You're going to regret saying no to me." His voice was dark, still very low.

His hand reached out to cup Camila's cheek. She felt her head shaking when he touched her.

"How do you feel Camila?" He asked, his voice getting raspier as he continued to talk.

"Please stop." Camila cried. Her eyes were red and puffy, the tears not stopping as they fell down her face.

"No, I'm not going to stop. I've been waiting for this for so long." He yelled into her ear.

She let out a whimper and continued to tremble as his hand was still on her cheek.

"She asked you to fucking stop." A voice called out, it was raspy and feminine. Camila immediately felt so happy when she heard her voice.

Drew turned around and backed up into Camila when he saw Lauren standing there.

"Fuck off Jauregui. I told you, I make my own decisions. You're not the boss of me anymore." He spat, Lauren bitterly laughed.

"I'm giving you two fucking seconds to step away from her," Lauren warned. Drew smirked. He turned around and leaned in towards the brunette, not even an inch away from Camila's lips.

Just as their lips were about to connect, Lauren pulled Drew away from Camila and slammed his back against the floor.

"AW FUCK!" He grunted due to the pain. Lauren grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against the wall. He pushed Lauren off and threw her into the shelf.

Lauren winced in pain, she pushed herself back and kicked Drew in the stomach. He groaned, grabbing a shovel, he flinged it towards Lauren's head.

Lauren dodged it and pulled it out of his grip. "If you're going to fight, don't be a pussy and use weapons." She scoffed.

Camila began shaking, she was afraid that Drew would hurt Lauren. And it would all be because of her.

"Lauren, I don't want to fight with you. I have no problem with you, I just want Camila." He said, using his hand motions to try to calm Lauren down.

However, anger was evident in Lauren's eyes. It was as if she was ready to murder him.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Lauren hissed. It only caused Drew to get angrier.

"Didn't I tell you I'm not taking anymore of your demands. I'm in love with her. She needs to love me back. I'm a man." Drew shouted, trying to show Lauren he wasn't afraid.

"You did not just say that?" Lauren was in pure disbelief. Drew chuckled.

"What's going on in here?" The door opened, to reveal Maggie, Collin, Dinah, and Normani standing there with their eyebrows raised.

Lauren however, refused to take her eyes off of Drew. She was beyond furious. If it were up to her, he wouldn't be alive.

Camila practically bolted towards the door and jumped into Dinah's arms. Tears still flooding down her face. Dinah held onto her tight as she looked up at Drew and Lauren.

"This is over. You've changed so much Lauren. Can't believe you ruined my fun." Drew sighed, walking towards the door. However, as he walked by Lauren, she pulled him in and whispered something in his ear.

He nodded, expression-less and left the room.

Lauren sighed, she pushed through the crowd at the door and went back to the cafeteria.

*

"Why isn't Camila talking?" Dinah asked Maggie as they both scrapped cheese off a table. Maggie looked over at Camila and frowned. "I don't know. Drew definitely did something." Maggie answered.

Camila felt something in her spark. She thought of all the times Drew tormented her, tried to kiss her, pushed her against things, punched her, but today... He crossed a line.

She balled her hands into fists. The lunch bell then rang.

"He's fucking done." Camila shouted, the anger in her coming out.

She's never felt like this before. This angry. This frustrated.

Everyone watched as Camila practically sprinted out the cafeteria doors.

Dinah ran after her.

Maggie and Lauren exchanged looks before following.

And Normani and Collin followed them.

*

A/N: Shits about to go down in this place yo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27K 37
The moment Camila's eyes landed on the new nanny for her kids, it was love at first sight in more ways than one. **G!P Lauren** Cover by the one and...
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
259K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you