No comment (mixed fandom stor...

De muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... Mais

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 11

95 1 0
De muchfanfics

"So will we be expecting a collaboration from One Direction and The Wanted?" The interviewer asked. I heard Louis chuckle.

"Perhaps, if our management get together." Liam said.

"Well we are going to take a quick break and we will be back with more from, these two boy bands." She said. I then saw the camera move and turn off.

"Come back here in about 10 minutes and we will finish the interview. You are doing really well, by the way." She told me. She then walked off the stage and went somewhere, leaving me with these guys. They all stayed on their couches. I got off of my chair and I walked to Louis.

"Am I doing okay?" I asked him as I stood in front of him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I saw that you sort of took what we told you and threw it out the window." He commented.

"Yeah, I figured that I could do what you guys were doing and what they are doing." I told him. He stood up and gave me a hug.

"Don't worry." He whispered. I pulled away from him. I looked around the room. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but something was off. I ignored it and walked over to Max.

"Hey, guys." He said. I turned to see that Louis had followed me.

"Hello, how are you?" Louis asked him. He stuck his hand out and Max shook it.

"I am good. What about yourself?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I am pretty good." Louis replied. I could have cut the tension with a knife.

Tom's POV:

The lady left and we just stayed on the couch. I looked at Nathan and he had already pulled his phone out. Cara was talking with Louis. So I decided that I needed to do something, must be my ADHD.

I got up and walked to the food table. There was nothing there that I would actually eat. I then left the huge room. I might as well find a bathroom. I walked down a hallway, for a little while. Then I heard a door shut. I turned around to see that Harry and Liam were following me. Maybe they wanted to find a bathroom too? I have no effin' clue what they wanted.

"Tom, we need to talk." Liam shouted. I turned around and looked at them.

"Yeah, I can't find the bathroom either. You suppose we should go ask someone?" I asked them. I saw them stop and look at each other.

"Mate, we aren't looking for a bathroom." Harry said. They got closer to me. It was a bit unnerving.

"We need you to tell to keep Max away from Cara. He isn't good for her. You have to admit, this whole cliche is annoying." Harry told me. I looked at him like he was crazy. Because he is.

"What re you talking about?" I asked them. Seriously? What?

"We're we speaking too fast? Max and Cara don't belong together. Is that better?" Liam mocked.

"Look, those two are adults. They can do whatever the bloody hell they want to do. And why can't two people be in love with each other?" I didn't understand why they were acting like this.

"Cara just doesn't know what she needs or wants. She is in love with something that won't work out." Harry told me.

"And you know exactly what is good for her?" I mocked him. He sighed and curled his fists into balls. His whole body told me that he was going to attack.

"Look, mate, if you want to fight or something, then you should have just told me. We didn't need this banter." I told him. Liam just looked at me.

"Come on, Harry. We told him. He doesn't want to admit it." Liam pulled Harry back into the stage room. I walked back down the hall. Where are those bloody loos?!

Cara's POV:

I saw Liam and Harry follow Tom out. I didn't think anything of it. I was too fascinated by Max and Louis actually having a civilized conversation.

"It was nice talking with you, Max. I think that I might actually like you." Louis told him. Max out his hand out and Louis shook it.

"Thanks mate. Back at you." Max told him. Louis then left and I stood there with Max.

"That went well." I said. I was still watching the door. Harry and Liam walked in without Tom. I was just relieved that they were okay.

"Love, you are squeezing my hand really tight. What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and I saw that he was really scared.

"Nothing is wrong. I am going to go find Tom." I told him. I walked off the stage and he grabbed my hand.

"I am coing with you." He said. we walked out the the stage room and down the hallway. We walked down it and I didn't see Tom. If either of them hurt him, I was going to kill them. I then heard a door shut. I turned to see Tom walking towards us. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Woah, I was only gone for a bit. Why are you acting like this?" He asked as he pushed me off of him.

"I was just concerned, that's all." I told him. The three of us then walked back to the stage room. When we walked in, we were ushered back to our spots. The woman came back, with new papers.I watched as the camera man signaled us that he was recording.

"We are back with the two boy bands and the Juliette of them. Cara, how do you feel about the tweets that you have gotten?" She asked.

"I haven't really seen any." I told her truthfully. I made sure that I had my smile plastered on.

"That is interesting. Do you care what they say?" She asked me. I saw only two options out of this. I could go the One Direction way and say that I cared, or I could do it like The Wanted and tell her the truth.

"I do to a point. I care about what the fans have to say, but I don't really appreciate the hate." I told her. She nodded her head and looked back at her papers.

"How long have you and Max been dating?" She asked.

"4 days." I told her.

"Wow, how did you get away with it for that long?" She sounded really surprised.

"There is this little trick called, sneaking out." I told her. She laughed.

"We have some footage of you interacting with fans." She said. I directed my attention to the monitors. I saw me talking with the One Direction fans. It didn't have any sound, so there was no context. Then it showed a clip of me talking with The Wanted fans.

"It seems like The Wanted fans aren't really to excited about you." She stated.

"Well that's because you took your camera or showed a clip to make them look bad. If you were really there, then you would have thought differently." I told her. She looked at me with her mouth wide open. I saw Louis faceplam.

"Thank you for being here today, Cara, One Direction, The Wanted. I really hope that this is eye opening to your fans." With that the interview ended. She got out of her chair and left. I walked over to One Direction.

"You did pretty well." Liam said. I just smiled.

"Are we leaving before or after The Wanted?" Louis asked.

"Why don't we all leave together?" I suggested. I knew that Niall wouldn't have a problem with it.I looked at Harry and I saw that he was starting to panic. He looked up at me and mouthed 'Help'. I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him. I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look at me.

"Harry, calm down. You need to calm down." I whispered to him. I heard a little whimper come out.

"Cara, I don't think that I can." He said. I then grabbed his hand and led him out of the room. I heard someone follow us. I took Harry to the restroom and I shut the door. Max opened the door and looked at us.

"Please leave." I heard Harry say as he turned around, so that Max couldn't see him. I stood between the two of them.

"Max, please." I begged him. He nodded and shut the door. I then directed all my attention to Harry.

"Why is this happening?" I asked him. He just shrugged and I saw a tear come out of his eye. This was really scaring him.

"Does it hurt?" I asked him.

"No, it is just weird." He replied with a shaky voice. I ran the water and placed his hands in it. I looked at his face and I saw that his eyes were closed and he was trying to calm himself down. I wiped his face and he looked at me.

"Is it any better?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it is starting to go down. Thanks." He said. I gave him a hug and he kept his hands in the water. I let go of him and turned the water off. I grabbed a couple of paper towels and I gave them to him. He dried his hands and looked at me.

"Why do you help me? I have been a jerk to you, and yet here you are." He said.

"I am a sucker for those who need help." I told him. He just smiled. When I saw that he was better, I walked out of the bathroom. I saw that Max was sitting there, waiting for me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"Everything is, now." I told him. I walked away from the bathroom and he followed me. I walked into the lobby area of the studio. I saw that Siva was talking with One Direction. As we walked in, Liam walked over to us.

"Where is Harry?" He asked. I saw that he was staring at Max. It was a bit aggressive.

"He is in the bathroom. He will be out soon." I told him. Harry then walked in. I pulled Max over to Nathan and Jay.

"Okay, I will see you guys later. I think that we should go." I told them. I heard Jay and Nathan mumble. I watched as One direction walked out, first. I then felt Max's hand on my waist. I turned around and he kissed me. I licked his lip for entrance, but he didn't give it to me. I felt him smile.

I then shoved him against the window and forced my tongue in. I felt his chest rumble as he groaned. He then put his hands on my arse. I pulled away, panting.

"Wow, I thought that you were going to rape him." Tom said. I looked at him and stuck my tongue out.

"It's not rape if you enjoy it." Max replied. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. I then walked out of the building. I heard girls on both sides cheering for me. I wasn't quite sure until one of them shouted something about the kiss. Then I knew what they meant. I blushed as I entered the van.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 44 22
It was a normal day. It was the afternoon and I, being as I am, was still in my pjs. I was visiting my real mom since I live with my step-mom and my...
18.2K 304 13
Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction. I drink blood, my eyes are red, and I'm immortal. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a vampire... but I'm...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...