Waves of Life

By melted_chocolate

Eva, a funny, witty, sarcastic 15 year old Australian girl has a whole hell of a hectic life with three aweso... More

Waves of Life
Chapter Two - The Unlucky Life
Chapter three- The foolish days of life
Chapter Four - The Detention Life
Chapter Five- The Scheming life
Chapter Six- The Helpful Life
Chapter Seven- The coincidental life
Chapter Eight- The Dodging Life
Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life
Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life
Chapter Eleven- The gossip life
Chapter Twelve- The West free life
Chapter Thirteen-The Mothers, cats and tears life
Chapter Fourteen- The Advising Life
Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life
Chapter Sixteen- The Troublesome Life
Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life
Chapter Eighteen- The Baby Richards Life
Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life
Chapter Twenty - The Party Life
Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life
Chapter Twenty Two - The Dancing Beach Chair Life
Chapter Twenty Three- The shocking revelations life
Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life
Chapter Twenty Five- The Kit-Kat life
Chapter Twenty Six - The Super Hero Life
Chapter Twenty Seven- The school and military school life
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Lost Life
Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life
Chapter Thirty - The Love Life
Chapter Thirty One- The Crazy Exchange Life
Chapter Thirty Two - The Awkward Life
Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life
Chapter Thirty four - the art life
Chapter Thirty Five- The abusive life
Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life
Chapter Thirty Seven- The millionaire life
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Camping Life
Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life
Chapter Fourty - The Library Life
Epilogue- Waves of Life

Chapter One- The door to my life

3.1K 103 49
By melted_chocolate

Sitting down in one of the worn out, back row seats of the school bus, I pulled out my iPod and popped the earphones into my ears. I didn't even feel like thinking at the moment. All I wanted was to burry my head into my blanket and go to sleep. I just wasn't in the right mood today and I had no one to sit next to in the bus, as it wasn't May's day to ride the bus.

I could hear someone calling 'BEAVER' from the front of the bus and lifting my head from looking at the boring floor, I could see no other than Matt with a smirk spread across his face.

Lets face it I had nothing better to do then let you in on a bit more of my life. So let me start with my three amazing friends.

May is a friendly and very funny girl with a personality you cannot find anywhere else in the world. Her humor is unique to herself and I love her adventurous and bubbly ideas. She has natural auburn hair with a few sets of freckles dotted around her cheeks.

Then there's Skye, who is quite a pretty girl with shoulder length blond hair that comes to cute little curls at the end as does have some effect on the boys. She's got a fun bubbly personality even though her parents are divorced and has a bit of a harsh family life.

The third friend is Jasmine, who we all call Jazz. She has lightly tanned skin with silky brown hair and awesome, black highlights. She's a little shyer than the rest of us and has the funniest laugh. Jazz is always there to listen to you and help out.

As soon as I wrote this sentence, I notice some beady eyes peering over the page. Putting my hands over the sheet to cover it from prying eyes, the nosey parker plops into the spare seat next to me. I let out a huge sigh and shove it in my bag. I don't think I even need to mention who it is. Hitting my bag on their face, I turn my iPod on, once again. This was going to be a long journey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we got to school, I was in a hurry.

'Keep calm and carry on.' I repeated to my self over and over again.

Me being in such a hurry, I bumped into Jazz.

"Hey!" she said cheerily.

"Hi." I replied in my flat out tone.

I think she realized I was in one of my moods so she asked, "What's up Eva? You alright?"

"Matt" I answered. She didn't even ask. Even knows how annoying he is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am sitting in 'free period' continuing my story.

The bus trip was torture. Matt was trying to talk to me about random stuff and reminding me of some of my childhood misfortunes or in other words embarrassing moments. He even teased me a little and when I didn't reply or retaliate and just moved my head to what I was listening to on my iPod, he gave up. But let's forget about him. Let me tell you about my school and where I live.

So, like I mentioned before, I love in a small town where everyone knows each other, but I guess you're wondering... Where? Well not to disclosure all my information to you, I live in Australia. Yes, the land down under! My town is located just outside of Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia.

Considering we are a small town, this comes with typical disadvantages. Such as: Having to drive to Adelaide for your average target or k-mart, for any documents you need legalized, for anything else you need that our town doesn't have and just for an outing. Lets face it, you'd be bored to death if you just stayed in my town. Aldinga.

We have a local swimming pool and community centre along with ordinary local stores, such as a bakery, butcher, grocer, clothes stores, souvenir stores, jewelry stores, so on. I think you get the deal. We have a beautiful beach though, where I spend quite some time there. It's nice just looking over at the waves, which remind me of my life and smelling the salty fragrance of the sea.

And off course we have schools. There's Aldinga Primary and Aldinga High. Guess which one I go to?

Well done you guessed it! Aldinga High. At the moment I'm 15 years, turning 16 and I'm in year 10. When it comes to Uni though, or college as Americans know it as, you have to go to Adelaide. When it comes to jobs, you'll surely get one here as your mother usually has a friend who her daughter in laws sister happens to own a shop. In my case a cafe.

I work at 'Blue whispers cafe' every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and actually know how to make a good cuppa chino, latte, mocha, milkshake. You name it. And don't think I spend my weekend working, when I could be living my life like a teenager, coz on Saturday I only work for a few hours in the morning.

So here I have been filling you in on my life. I think I've told you everything you need to kn.... Now wait a minute. What about myself? God! How did I forget about that! Silly me!

My name is Evangeline, but call me Eva. I am 15 years old and I go to a high school in a small town called Aldinga. I have long black hair and hazel eyes. I could say my hair is silky and that my eyes are hazel green and shine in the reflection of the sun, but that would be a bit of an exaggeration. I am of average height and weight and have ordinary human body features, that everyone else does.

I love marshmallow flavored ice cream and milkshakes and I think coffee is too bitter for my taste. Sometimes I chew gum in class when I'm not suppose to, My favorite game has to be truth or dare and my favorite color is red. I have a mum who is a manager at a newsagent, a dad who is a doctor, a terrible excuse for a brother who is in year 12, a brother on the way... could be sister??? And lets not forget.....three awesome friends.

Welcome to my life. I have just opened the door to my life for you today. The bell goes just as I wrote this. Well stay tuned with me through my life! I better get going to my next class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rushed passed many teenagers all looming and gathering in different circles around their lockers.

'Rush, Rush, Hurry,' I kept telling myself. 'I'm late!'

Maneuvering around my brother's group of friends, I finally made it to the end of the corridor, where my locker was located. "Move Tyler, Out the way Matt" I yelled frantically, trying to hold onto a stack of textbooks and open my locker at the same time. Jabbing them under my armpit and making sure no one was looking I moved the lock first to 3 then 6 then 5 and 9. Wait a minute. Why am I telling you this? Who cares, It's not like your going to break into my locker. And I don't even keep anything in it apart from school books.

"Ouch" I said in pain.

My dearest friend Emm, or more like my dear enemy and girl I hate most, Emm had just banged her locker door on my face.

"Oops Sorry," she quickly stated and continued to talk to her friends about makeup, boys and parties which were her usual topics. I sighed and rubbed my cheek, making the books under my armpits fall to the floor. I bent down to pick them up and looked either side of me. Could things be any worse for me. My locker was in between Matt and Emm's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in another social lesson with Mr. Kenam. I'm not saying it as if I don't like him or his lessons, It's just that he was the one who chose the location of my locker. You see, he's one of those teachers who believes in 'getting to know your classmates.' When he notices that you don't get along with someone, he makes sure he puts you in their group for an assignment or in my case chooses for your locker to be in the middle of your sweetest enemies for the rest of the year.

Social studies is one of those lessons you have a couple of times a week, and you discuss and study what's going on in the news, media, what's the latest sort of topics. To be honest it's not such a bad lesson and sometimes I do enjoy it.

Today I'm sitting next to Skye and we're both chatting when the teacher turns around or isn't paying attention to us. We were discussing the latest episode of Vampire Diaries and planning our epic Saturday movie marathon. The four of us would all have a sleep over and play movies after another, until usually about one or two in the morning. Jazz would bring our favorite chili flavored popcorn and we'd make bed on the sofa. We'd do a movie movie marathon every month or so.

"Now Eva, since you have been paying attention to lesson, what have we been talking about?" Said Mr. Kenam sounding a little annoyed by our talking.

"Um.. Um.. to do with media," I mumbled, unsure of what he was talking about this lesson. "We have been talking about media interviews, and getting to know the person you are interviewing, listen up Eva," he said moving around the class.

"We are going to be starting a four week project of interviewing a class mate and writing up a proper professional interview about your partner. Let's start with you Eva," said Mr.Kenam, with a some what evil smirk. "You can be with.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

To be continued....

Hope you're enjoying it so far! This book is new so just give it a chance and tell your friends about it!!!!!

Ps. Note how It ended on an exciting note! Wonder who Eva's partner is gonna be?

Is it going to be...Emm, Matt, Tyler or Skye?

Will upload soon! Let me know what you think?

Lol

Edith AKA Ed ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 18
SHORT STORY!! There are three things you should know before you start reading our story. One, my name is Vanessa and I'm a fucking idiot. I'm not stu...
48.6K 2.1K 50
Sit up straight. Cross your ankles. Cover your freckles. Only have straight A's. Don't speak unless spoken to. No internet. No friends. No fre...
2.8M 104K 32
"Had a nice swim?" He asks, a smirk on his face. I could literally slap him right now. "Bitch, you pushed me," I say breathlessly, my body shaki...
108 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...