More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too

1.1K 30 2
By KRandom

(A/N: Hiiii everyone! So questions have been asked about the dedications, if you want to know, go to my profile and go down to my comment section and read, if you still have questions, ask on there

Chapter 22 :D

--------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"Oh! Come on! Enough of this rubbish PDA." Louis rolled his eyes, waving his hand at us to stop.

"I bet you miss your girlfriend, Lou." Niall smirked as he wrapped his arms around me, I giggled.

"Eleanor and I will be soon re-united and you can't stop us! SUUUUPPPERRRRMAAAN!" Louis slightly yelled, just not as loud because of what just happened, he ran all around the hotel. Geez, these boys need to take those pills that calm you down...or at least Louis needs it...bad.

"You should be happy that Niall and I are talking again!" I shouted before Harry was running from Louis which caused Harry to topple on to me and Louis fell on top of Harry, let's just say...I was squished.

"Oh my godddd! Get off of me!" I groaned, trying to use all of my strength to push these boys off, ugh they're so heavy!!!!!

"Niallerrrr....help!" I reached my arms as far as I could towards him, he only chuckled, shaking his head.

"Liaaaaamm! Zaayn! Help!!!" I called out for the other boys since Niall here doesn't want to help, laaaame.

"I guess Harry is the middle of the sandwich, well that's different." Liam commented as he took sips of his newly made tea. Zayn only stared at us with a grin.

I started tickling Harry's sides which he squirmed and shoved Louis off to run away from me.

I WAS FREE! OH MY GOD I AM FREE! 

I literally jumped up away from the scene, Louis pouted his lips.

"THAT WAS LIKE A BEST FRIEND SANDWICH!" Louis shouted but not loud enough for the people next door to be disturbed.

"Shut up, Louis." I laughed when I shoved him onto the couch, at least I was strong enough to do that. I felt Niall's head rest on my shoulder while his arms slowly snaked around my waist.

"No, no, you didn't save me!" I giggled, pushing him away from me while I headed to grab my cell phone. I needed to check with Amy about the USA X Factor live performance soon enough because I need to know when I'll be doing it and how I will perform.

"I'll be right back boys." I said when I shut my bedroom door and dialed away.

"Cher! I was about to call you!" Amy laughed when she answered.

"Really? Well, I had some questions about the X Factor performance." I sat down on the edge of my bed as I spoke.

"Ask any, I have all the answers!"

"Well when do I go on there?"

"You go in five days which means we'll need you to stay in New York for a longer period of time, which will probably be about seven days, you will soon need to start chirography dance routine that the background dancers on X Factor are going to learn...and yes you will get to do a dance."

"Dance? Yes! Okay, so I need to know when and then I need to kick the boys out of my hotel room if I need to be there today, you know?"

"Well you start tomorrow actually, you need to be in the studio by eleven in the morning, oh and Becky G will also be performing it with you, since she is in the song and all."

"Oh! I get to see her again, yeah?! That's great! She writes some amazing songs, I'll tell yah!" I giggled, Oath is more of a best friend anthem and when I received the song by her, I knew it was going to be a hit, and I wanted her in the song as well, she was great and it was good to have her.

"Of course! Though she won't be in the dance like you will, she'll be coming out as soon as it hits the chorus before her part, but no one will see her when the lights are out in that section, then the spotlight will hit her and she'll sing and free style dance if you want to say." Amy explained it all.

"Well now I'm excited! I think I'll be excited to see Simon again! Oh! And I'll actually get to meet Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, and L.A.! This makes it even better." I practically fangirled, yes, celebrities can fangirl too...

"Yeah! It'll be a great opportunity! I've got your stylist to already get your clothes planned, not sure if she's exactly done yet, but I know your outfit will be great!" Amy informed me.

"Well thank you," I paused as I heard a loud THUD come from the other room, "erm, Amy, I'll have to go, I'll see you tomorrow...I think they broke something."

"Boys will be boys, always trouble, see you tomorrow, Cher!" Amy responded before she hit 'end' on her phone. I locked it and walked into the living room to see Harry tied up to a chair and it was on the ground as he must have been struggling and fell backwards.

"What just happened?" I pointed towards Harry before I looked up, I didn't see the boys standing there, actually I didn't see them at all.

"Harry, what happened?" I laughed loudly while I placed the both of my hands on my hips.

"They're going to hide...and I'm it..." Harry frowned after he had said it.

"So then why are you tied up?" I sat cross-legged down beside him, not even bothering to untie him, this seems fun.

"Because they think I cheat because I'm 'too good at Hide 'N' Seek.'" Harry quoted by his legs as there was his hands were tight to, he could barely move his fingers, but it was still hilarious to watch.

"Maybe you are a cheater." I teased whilst I stood up from the ground.

"Help me up!" Harry frowned when he tried to get up from it, but they were good at tying him up.

"I think you look better like that, I'm going to go find the boys." I joked while I walked to the kitchen.

"CHER! HELP ME, PLEASE?!" Harry begged and kicked his feet out in different directions.

"Ugh...I guess I can...but first..." I trailed off after I pulled my phone out and snapped a picture of Harry, I'll make sure one of the other boys put this up, this is great.

"Argh! Cher!" Harry yelled, but I untied the rope, letting the wild child free. Ha, that sounds funny. 'Wild Child.'

"Maybe I should tie you up and take a picture!" Harry smirked evily as he grasped the rope in his large hands.

"Harry...please...don't do that..." I pleaded while I backed up slowly.

"Hmm...and why shouldn't I?" Harry kept that stupid smirk playing on his lips, his hair sweeping over his head.

"Because...because YOU SHOULD BE FINDING THE BOYS!" I yelled as I shut my eyes tight when I backed up into a wall, scared out of my mind.

"They can take a hint, I was tied up for crying out loud..." Harry's voice was getting closer, ah! I will not open my eyes...no no...I cannot do that.

"Open your eyes, Lloyd." Harry said.

"No way, Styles, leave me alone." I moved my hand around to find an object for protection, but the only thing there was the wall and that doesn't seem very...intelligent.

Harry's hand brushed my arm, I sank down to the floor, hugging my knees to my chest, "Don't tie me up!" 

"Hahahahahahahaha, I so got you! You thought I would!" Harry bursted into fits of laughter, I shot him the dirtiest glare I could make. I scrambled onto my feet in seconds and ran into the living room.

Harry continued laughing while I decided to send Niall at text.

To: Niall <3

SAVE ME! HARRY TRIED TO TIE ME UP, COME BACK x

I quickly sent the message and pulled the chair back up in its original position, Harry would not shut up. I tossed a banana towards him and he shot me a horrified look until his laughs came back to him.

"Oh my god! It isn't that funny, Harold! Shut up!!!" I groaned as I kept tossing these grapes that were in a bowl on the counter at him, he didn't stop laughing until we both shot our heads at the door which opened and closed, revealing four other boys chuckling.

"Why would you leave me here to this?" I used both of my hands to present Harry.

"Well, we didn't expect you to come out of your room, you were talking to yourself...or someone on the phone so, we didn't think much to it." Zayn explained with a shrug after.

"Yeah, I was talking to myself, I had a very lovely conversation, it's a fact that I talk to myself." I replied to his 'talking to myself' comment and went along with smart mouthing, comes along with the attitude.

"Wow...so it was lovely, yeah?" Louis smirked.

"Indeed it was, Lou!" I put on a fake smile, Harry walked over to our group, wiping his eyes as tears were getting to him.

"Was it that funny? Seriously Harry?" I scoffed, nudging him over before I stood by Niall.

"It's okay, Princess, I'm here." Niall winked and laced his hand with mine, pulling me closer to his side, I smiled.

"I have to stay here in New York for seven more days, I've got five days until performing on the X Factor, and I have to start preparing, so I don't have THAT much time to be hanging out with you boys like we are now." I started explaining the whole situation about my performance.

"We'll make sure we can see it on screen or something, either that or Youtube, though we wish we could see it live!" Liam responded back to me.

"Yeah, I've got a dance routine to learn, and the young girl that had wrote it for me, Becky G, is going to perform it with me." I grinned.

"Isn't she in the song as well?" Liam asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well! I'm going to take Cher on a walk! We need to spend time together." Niall kept my hand in his as we left the room.

"What if people see us?" I questioned once we had gotten onto the empty elevator.

"It's getting pretty late, I'm sure not a lot of people will see, but we can just walk, it won't be such a big deal if we don't make it look like we're having PDA or anything." Niall chuckled as he brought his lips to mine for a couple of seconds so we wouldn't be caught.

"I don't think I can follow you on tour, Niall, but I can see you every now and then though." I sighed, knowing how many radio interviews will start occurring like they normally do, plus the mall performances will be here soon, I just realized how busy I'll be when I thought I had all of this free time.

"I guess I understand, being a celebrity can be so difficult...sometimes I'd like some free time, and I'd like to spend it with you." Niall let out a sigh.

"What about clubbing? I know how you love that." I mumbled, but he caught it before I could cover it up with a cough like I could do so well.

"No! I'm sorry, I just...I don't know why I didn't respond, even you tried to contact me and...I'm such a douche bag, you don't understand how sorry I am." Niall pulled me in a tight hug before he let go of me as the elevator had come to a stop.

When will it be safe enough for the both of us to go in public? I don't think there really is a time for being safe, the hate will come either way, but sometime we'll have to face the music.

------------------------------------

A little crappy, but I'm exhausted, sorry, and here comes another dedication xx

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 309 26
Mind games. That's what most people would say I'm good at. I don't actually know how or why mind games start, but I'm the cause of a lot of them now...
3.7K 51 42
This story is about a girl named brittney who makes friends and tries to be a singer she only has one dream.Will it come true? she also meets a band...
3.7K 97 26
*NOT EDITED* Harry Styles from boy band, One Direction, know as a player to most people, but to some a cheeky curly boy. Rosa Smith, smart, funny, cr...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...