Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Epilogue

40.3K 1.3K 320
By background21

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

I walked inside the house slowly to give her a surprise visit after returning from Ahmadabad earlier than what I told her.

I held the best sweet in Kolkata safely in my hand and walked inside with faint steps not making any sound. This became her favorite from the time we have been living here taking care of the branch in this city.

"Jiya!" I called her not finding her anywhere.

I placed the sweets on the table properly not to let the sweet juice in them come outside and started searching for her.

I opened the door of our bedroom and saw it empty. I searched everywhere and rubbed my forehead.

Where did she go? She took one-week leave from office already right because of the bug when I was in Ahmadabad.

"Jiya." I shouted again and then, I heard the faint sobs.

I rushed inside our room and then heard from the washroom. I walked inside to see her on the floor crying, hiding her face between the knees.

"Jiya! Darling, what happened?" I asked making her look up, and I saw her eye's red.

She cried more hugging me, and I rubbed her back. She hiccupped and faintly said, "I went to the doctor and found out that I am pregnant today morning."

"That's... that's a great news, Jiya. Why are you... are you both fine?" I asked removing her from my hold.

"Yeah! Baby is fine." she replied, nodding brushing away her tears.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked her frowning.

"I am terrified, Ajay." She replied, making my heart broke for her.

"Shh... nothing will happen to you." I said, getting up and lifted her into my arms.

I made her lay on the bed and joined her. I placed my hand on her still flat stomach and said, "I will be there, Jiya. Don't think like that."

"You will never leave me right?" She asked looking at me.

"How can I leave my heartbeat?" I asked her back, and she hugged me tightly.

After a few weeks when she was emotionally strong I informed our families about the news, and everyone came to congratulate us.

Even Raj and Malathi who are now husband and wife came along with Lily and her fiancé.

"I am going to be Godfather soon." Raj jumped, and we all laughed.

Her relation with her mom became quite good and her mom immediately started saying what to do and what not to do along with my Mom.

"So will it be a girl or boy?" Lily asked.

"You tell us." I replied smiling.

"I still can't believe that I didn't know about you both when everything was in front of me. When you guys gave the news to the media on your honeymoon six months back we all were shocked." She said like every time we meet.

"Forget about it, Lily. Now has some food." Jiya said, and we all had a great dinner.

"I will be here to take care of you." Aunty suggested.

"No, Mom! After a few weeks, I am actually walking this freely finally, and I couldn't, until now, because of your son-in-law. I don't want another person behind my back." Jiya said shaking her head.

"Such a sweet husband, you have become Ajay. Thank god you didn't get your father's genes in you regarding that matter." Mom said and Dad immediately said, "Hey!"

After a few days, they all left and we both fell into our general routine again. Her complaining that she will work and my complaining that she will not.

She even requested this special gift to let her work on our third-year anniversary, but I didn't budge at all and made her think about the baby names herself.

With this complaining and many delightful memories with each passing month and each passing appointment with the doctor, she is now ready at any minute to give birth to my two babies.

I can't think that we are having twins. When we got to know about this, Jiya calmly said, "God is giving back the baby he took away."

"Yes! He is." I couldn't help but agree with her.

I served her another serve and saw her eating food happily. I smiled and continued to enjoy my dinner.

"Didn't I tell you that one day you will eat the food I cook for ten people at a time?" I asked her smirking.

"Are you saying that I am getting fat eating all this? I am eating for three people here." She said, frowning and turned away along with the plate.

I sat on the chair in front of her and made her sit on me ignoring her protest. I started feeding her saying, "I will get worried if you don't eat all this because I want all three of you healthy after the delivery as I am not at all in the mood to take any more tension."

Those words left my mouth, and immediately her water broke. I panicked and somehow got inside the hospital which is completely near to the new house we shifted after I got to know that she is pregnant so that it will be useful.

"You will be fine." I said, rubbing her hand while she was lying in the hospital room.

"I know!" she mumbled smiling.

"How?" I asked her because I am so scared.

"You are here right." she replied, holding my hand back.

She didn't shout in pain or anything and just had the perfect delivery with a smile on her face, ignoring the pain.

"I love you so much." I said when our daughter was the one who came outside.

"I wish the next one is also a daughter." I mumbled when she is giving birth to the second twin.

It actually took nearly ten minutes for the next baby to enter the world outside the mother's womb.

"It's a boy." nurse said, and Jiya grinned because she thought this would happen.

After they are cleaned, and Jiya shifted to another room. They were brought near us. I immediately held our daughter while the Son was passed to Jiya.

"How is my Durga over there?" Jiya asked, and I stared at JIya in shock.

"I did not think I would have a girl when I first got pregnant and thought of naming her after my favorite person. When we already think that our baby returned, then why different name." She explained, and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"What about him?" I asked, gesturing to our Son.

"Jay!" She replied.

"I love it." I said, placing Durga and helped her holding both.

"Our families and friends will be here soon." I said glancing at the clock.

"Until then let's spend some time with them because we don't know when will their grandparents will leave these two alone." She said.

"Don't forget Raj. He may even kidnap them to spend time with them." I said, and she laughed.

We both leaned our forehead and have happy tears in our eyes. 'I love you' I mouthed, and she mouthed back 'And I, you'.

"They will run away from us mad people after one certain age." She said looking at them.

"I will not let them leave me like I didn't let her mother leave me." I said challenging her.

When I started taking Jay into my arms, Durga cried making both of us laugh.

"Well she is already possessive." Jiya said kissing Durga's forehead.

"She sure is like her mother." I said teasing her, and Jiya kissed my cheek.

"A proper kiss, Mrs.Mehra." I said leaning on her.

"Of course, Mr.Mehra." She said, planting her lips on mine.

I am glad for the second chance, and I am glad for the happy family. I am glad for this breathtaking girl as my wife.

And I am and will be thankful for these amazing children. We leaned to look at both our kids at a time.

I saw Durga looking at me and yawned making me laugh. She is definitely my sister.

Thanks Durga for making me get this wonderful life and for visiting us again. I said to myself and kissed the Durga's forehead.  

-----------------------------------------------------

And the end.......... finally 14th story finished.... How is the epilogue??

When i started this story i got scared because i am kind of using the title of the story which you all guys liked and i hoped this will not turn down your likeness.. But am i glad everyone loved it and i really hoped it reached the mark of Dont leave me first part in the series..

This story helped me to read the new of the new readers which i couldnt in before so this is a special story for me...

I thank you all the readers who followed it and not stopping in the middle having the hope and then voters for supporting me and then the commenters for the great inspiration. The comments are already important for me as they are the one that push me to write the next chap...

Thank you so much again and again......

So guys iwill go abck and try to reply to the comments in the past ten chapters which i didnt because of some problem.....

I will try but will definitely comment on the comments on the epilogue....

By the way dont leave me because new story is on the way ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 8 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...
20.7K 353 56
Sequel to "Don't tell" if u haven't read that go back and do it! This follows Amanda's kidnapping and the many struggles afterwards. *contains mat...
492 91 46
4 friends, one house. There will be chaos lmao it's probably bad humor but forgive me for it Sequel is Cool Kids, also on this account 12/3/20->3/19...
45.7K 654 25
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...