Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 29

21.8K 844 23
By background21

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

"Finally!" I mumbled, walking outside the hospital.

Now I am completely fine and the doctor said I am good, but just need to continue taking few tablets.

I am happy now, but I don't have anything to blackmail her. I know it is wrong, but at least she is having complete food at all times during this past one week.

I walked back to our flat and made a decision to rest a little before she returns from office. From tomorrow onwards, I have to go back to the office and for the first time in my life, I don't want to.

I woke up hearing the front door opening. I sat up and yawned, looking at the time and heard her speaking to someone.

"Raj! I was busy, and that is why I didn't pick your call." She said, and I frowned.

Why am I frowning? That is what it is going to be right. She is going to meet an amazing guy and fall in love again.

Just five months and three weeks Ajay and then your chance to get her to her oldself would be gone so now don't sulk and do something.

After having a self-talk, I walked outside and saw her cooking dinner for us. She is a bit late today and looked tired.

"Is there too much work?" I asked her, and she got startled.

"Yes! Mainly your lovers are killing me with the questions." She replied.

"I don't have lovers." I said frowning.

"That's what they said, and I am returning the message." She said shrugging.

"I don't have lovers." I said, raising my voice.

"So what? Don't you see I don't care?" She asked, and I nodded sighing.

"I am quite hungry. Is the dinner ready?" I asked her changing the topic.

"I am going to cook for you until you get well and after that I will not." She replied and continued to stir the curry.

"Tomorrow onwards I will cook for both of us." I said before I could stop myself.

"You are fine?" She asked me.

"Yes! And I will come to the office too." I replied.

"Ready!" She said taking the dishes to the dining table, and I helped her.

"I will go to sleep." She said walking away when I sat on the chair.

"Oh no! You are not." I said, holding her hand before she could move and pulled her completely on my lap like every day.

"This is not fair. It's been one week since you are doing this. You have to stop." She said trying to move away, but I held her tightly using my both hands on her waist.

"Eat calmly and then feed me too." I said, staring into her eyes.

"Why should I feed you?" She asked frowning.

"Oh, I can feed you, but you can't feed me? That's unfair, don't you think." I replied, and she rolled her eyes.

"Leave me, Mr.Mehra." She said in a stubborn voice.

"All you have to do is have some dinner, and then you are good to go." I said shrugging.

"Fine!" She said and started eating herself, and I continued to stare at her.

"Here!" She said, moving food in my mouth.

"No need for that. I was just joking." I said, moving my head back.

"I am not doing this for your sake. There is a saying that if someone sees like that while eating, then they don't get the food digested easily, and I don't want to have any digesting problems so eat." She said pushing the food inside the mouth.

"Ezzy theee." I said, and she frowned.

"What?" She asked.

I completed eating the bite and said "Easy there."

She snorted and continued to push forward the food inside the mouth, and she too continued to eat.

After a few minutes, she slowed down a little and stared at me while putting a piece of roti in my mouth.

"What?" I asked her frowning.

"Why all this, Mr.Mehra? You can go and get a happy life, and I can go on with my life. Why are you making it complicated?" She asked, but didn't stop having her dinner.

"Tell me one thing. Why are you not having dinner every day?" I asked, and she averted her eyes.

"I too didn't have dinner after we got separated Jiya. We both are stuck in there, and we have to move on. Not just this single thing. We are struck at many things, and I want is for you to move ahead." I said moving her hair behind the ear.

"I am moving on and you are the one who is stopping it." She said frowning and finished eating.

"Ok! Cry." I said, staring at her.

"What?" She asked, frowning and got up which I let her.

"Cry, Jiya." I replied.

"You have gone crazy." She said, shaking her head and washed her hands in the kitchen basin.

"You just cry and I will back away from you a little." I said, folding my hands leaning on the door.

"Mr.Mehra!" She said looking at me.

"Ajay! Call me, Ajay at home." I said, and she frowned.

"Good night, Mr.Mehra." She said walking inside our room.

I shook my head and followed her. As usual, she has back towards me, and I don't know how to make her understand.

The next day I woke up early, and she is still sleeping. I gently removed my hand from around her and moved towards her a little.

"Good morning, Jiya." I said, pressing my lips to her forehead.

She opened her eyes immediately and stared at me. I cleared my throat and backed away from her.

I got ready before her and started making breakfast. I glanced at the clock and saw that we don't have time, so I did bread and omelet.

We both had breakfast in silence and walked outside. I pulled her towards my car and said, "I will drop you."

"No!" She said walking towards the bus stop.

"Fine!" I said following her.

"What are you doing?" She asked frowning when we both stood at the stop.

"Trying to catch a plane." I replied smiling.

We both got inside and stood as there are not any seats. I glanced around and saw that everyone is giving me funny looks.

What does no one travel in bus wearing suits? I considered glaring at them.

Suddenly, the bus stopped making all of us go forward. I held her in my arms as she was about to be hit by the rod.

"I am fine." She mumbled, trying to remove my hand.

"I am also fine." I said, hugging her from behind lightly.

"Mr.Mehra." She said, turning back.

"Ajay!" I said, smiling.

"I hate you." She mumbled and stood like that.

We reached the stop and got down from the bus with me still holding her. She immediately moved away from me and started walking fast towards the office.

I chuckled and followed her at the same pace. She turned and gestured at me to stop, but I didn't listen and continued to walk.

"Good morning." I said to everyone who stopped seeing me when I entered the lounge.

"Good morning, Sir." They all said, and Jiya rushed to the elevator.

"Ms.Jiya! Please stop the elevator." I said little loudly.

"Fine, Mr.Mehra." She said and I went inside.

"It is very nice to walk like this. From today onwards, I will come with you." I said smiling.

She stood completely quiet and walked outside when we reached the floor. I went inside the coffee room and prepared for myself and her some coffee.

"Coffee?" I asked, placing the cup on her table.

"I was about to bring you some coffee, Sir." She replied frowning.

"We are a husband and wife, and we should share all the duties." I said and walked inside the cabin.

In the evening after the meeting, we both walked inside the cabin and saw some girl waiting for me.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I am so glad that you are okay, Sir. I was so worried about you." She said smiling at me.

"Who are you?" I asked her frowning and Jiya snorted.

"I am Lily, Sir. I work in the tax department." She replied, glaring at Jiya.

"Well, thank you for these lovely lilies Ms.Lily." I said smiling.

"Can I leave, Sir?" Jiya asked and walked out without hearing my reply.

She really doesn't feel jealous at all. I turned towards the girl and said, "Don't you know it is not appropriate to bring flowers like these to the boss?"

"Sor... Sorry Sir." She said and walked outside.

Jiya walked inside after some time to tell me about some client, and I immediately stood up from my seat.

"What happened, Sir?" She asked frowning.

"Nothing! Please continue." I replied, still standing.

"Sir, Can you please sit down?" She asked after a few minutes.

"When you can't sit down in front of me, then how can I Jiya." I replied.

"As you wish Sir." She said continuing about the matter and walked outside.

"Shall we leave?" I asked her coming outside the cabin.

"I have some work Sir, but you can absolutely leave." She replied not glancing up.

"Ok, then I will stay." I said and was about to walk inside.

"Fine! Let's go, Sir." She said, and we both left the office together and caught a bus.

When we both walked inside, she cooked the food for us forgetting that I said I will cook. But I kept quiet because I am very hungry, and I am sure she is, so I don't want to poison us.

After placing the dishes on the table, I was prepared to hold her hand and pull her sitting on the chair. Nevertheless, she stopped me showing her hand and sat beside me.

She served both of us, and we both had dinner. I am disappointed that either, I am not feeding her, or she is not doing it and also that she is not in my arms.

However, happy that she is on track, and I hope she doesn't stop it at all. I smiled and continued to have my dinner.

At night, after she drifted off into sleep, I placed my hand around her and calmly mumbled "I am so sorry Jiya. I love you and I only want you in my life and nothing else."

Like every day I drifted off into sleep after saying that. I wish I could hug her tightly, but I don't want to take chances of her kicking me outside the room.

Just five months and nearly three weeks more...  

------------------------------------------

uff... finally second update of the day and i will try for third update..

how is the chap??

Comment plz and vote......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Your Honor By Omokehinde_

Mystery / Thriller

18.2K 3.3K 35
"You are a disgrace " "You will never be me" Twin brothers. Different personalities. Completely identical. Except for a tattoo. One an ex-convict...
1.8K 52 10
[ B O O K 2 ] It's time for a retreat as summer approaches and for the young adults to relax. Will's booked them a small retreat on an island off...
53.4K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
107 36 18
"I hope he doesn't chose you." Nothing will make sense. This is only the 1st book. I won't give any detail about the 2nd one because it'll be somethi...