Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 26

24.5K 915 57
By background21

*Jiya Pov*

I shook my head and looked around to see that I am sitting in the chair which is in front of the operating theater. When did I come here?

Everything was in so rush that I didn't even know when I reached here. I glanced at my hands and saw blood on them. It is already evening, and the operation is going on.

I gulped and looked beside me to see his parents. Mrs.Joshna is crying while her husband is consoling her.

I looked ahead to see Mom with a bandage around her head and Dad is carefully holding her hand. I can see tears in their eyes, but they are stopping them.

Of course, they are shaken by today's events, but what I am feeling is the same but guilt is topping the list.

"I am sorry, Madam. If it isn't for me, then he wouldn't have been here." I slowly said.

"Don't say like that, Jiya." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"I should be the one in his place. Sahil was there to kill me and not him." I said.

"No! If it was you, then we would have lost him already along with you. Now he can fight for his life but if something had happened to you, then he wouldn't have." His father said, and I frowned at him.

"That is not fair. Because of my brother, you lost your daughter and now your son is in critical condition. You should scold me." I said shaking my head.

"We are happy that you are fine, Jiya." She said and before I could say anything, the door opened.

"He is out of danger. The bullet hit him near the rib cage, but if it had hit him near the heart, then it would have been very hard to save his life." Doctor said, and they thanked him.

The bullet was aimed at my heart, and as he is taller than me, he got hit even below that. I sighed and sat back in the chair.

I leaned back and closed my eyes when I heard they all are breathing properly now and happy.

"You both go and rest." Uncle said to my parents I guess.

"You should take rest, Vimala." Dad agreed and then I heard the footstep's leaving.

"Are you hurt anywhere dear? We forgot to ask." I heard Mrs.Joshna voice and opened my eyes.

"Just my legs, Madam." I said, and she nodded calling a nurse.

They checked them up and gave some medicine. I walked near them slowly and said, "Do you guys need anything?"

"No! Lakshmi and Ramu are going to bring food for us. He will be unconscious for few more hours and will be like that for a few days." Madam replied.

"I will take care of the office." I said and started walking away.

"Why don't you come later and meet him?" Madam asked.

"I will try, Madam." I replied gulping.

"Call me, Aunty." She said, and I nodded walking away.

I returned to the flat and saw that all the furniture from Mumbai house got transferred here.

"Dad! Why don't we put all this in my room and lock it down?" I asked him.

"But where will you sleep?" Raj asked who was busy with all this because of which he returned from the hospital immediately.

"Living room couch is fine with me." I replied, and they both started putting the things inside my room while I packed my stuff and brought them outside.

"Why don't you have some dinner?" Mom asked, coming outside the kitchen while I sat on the couch.

"I am not hungry, Mom." I replied and closed my eyes.

"Hey friend! I am leaving to Mumbai." I heard Raj's voice and opened my eyes to see him holding his bag.

"Already?" I asked him frowning.

"I need to go to the office tomorrow." He replied, and I nodded getting up.

"You are really a great friend." I said hugging him.

"Well, you are so special who deserves the best." He said, and I smiled releasing him.

"Take care." I said holding his hand.

"You too." He said and left the house.

At night I walked inside the washroom and leaned into the mirror. How can my own Bhai want to kill me?

Wait! He is dead, right? I walked into my parent's room and walked inside, knocking on their door.

"What did you guys do with Sahil's body?" I asked Dad.

"Same thing which police does for the orphan criminals." He replied.

"Are you fine with it Mom?" I asked her frowning.

"More than fine." She replied, making me go into shock.

I nodded and started walking back into the washroom when Dad stopped me saying, "Stop it, Jiya."

I looked down and saw blade in my hand. I looked up and shook my head walking back and closed the door.

The next day I went to the office and took care of all the calls. Media got the news, and I asked the PR team to control the media as much as they can.

After two days, I got a call from Aunty asking me to come near the hospital. I immediately rushed there and saw that he is fine.

"Why did you call me Mad... Aunty?" I asked her.

"Mad Aunty?" She asked in shock.

"No, no! I was about to say, Madam, but stopped remembering your request so the words got mixed." I replied.

"Oh ok! Anyway, he has been asking for you from the time he woke up. It's been three days so will you meet him." She said and walked outside the room without hearing me.

I frowned and sat on the stool near his bed. He is looking little weak and has so many wires, making me gulp so much.

He slowly opened his eyes and then blinked them few times looking at me. And then he smiled suddenly.

"You are here. How are you?" He asked and then opened his eyes completely.

"I am not at all fine. You just got a bullet shot, but I got hit by a rod in my legs." I replied rolling my eyes.

"How are you?" I asked when he still continued to smile.

"Like you said it is just a bullet. Looks like your slaps helped me." He said, and I shook my head.

"Are you in pain?" I asked him again.

He stared at me for a few seconds and replied "Yes!"

"Shall I call the doctor?" I asked getting up.

"No! Please sit down." He replied holding my hand.

"You don't love me, right?" He asked.

"Mr.Mehra! I am really grateful that you saved my life which you shouldn't in the first place getting in danger, but love... I don't know." I replied and still continued to say something else.

"I am just asking a question." He said stopping my rambling.

"No!" I replied directly.

"Good! My Mom has this weird theory that we will get together after this." He said shaking his head.

"I don't even know what to say." I said completely confused.

"It's ok! Don't think too much about this. So, Dad said you are taking care of the company so well." He said changing the topic.

"Yes!" I said and we both just stayed in silence after that.

"I will leave and please take care of yourself." I said getting up.

"Thanks for coming." He said looking at me.

"Sorry for coming late." I said and walked outside.

I took a deep breath after I closed the door and rushed outside the hospital. I rubbed my face and left for flat.

Just six more months! I chanted to myself and drifted off into sleep on the couch.

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

"Did she say she loves you?" Mom asked after Jiya left.

"I know she doesn't but still asked her just because of you." I replied, shaking my head and hissed in pain.

"Well, you need to work hard." She said, shrugging and Dad nodded entering the room.

"She is better off without me Mom. She deserves some amazing guy and not me who hurt her." I said in a determined tone.

"I don't think that will happen so easily." We heard a new voice and turned to see her parents.

"What do you mean?" I asked him frowning.

"She is completely broke Ajay." He replied.

"And that's why I am saying there will be someone who will get the pieces together." I said, gripping the sheet not at all liking the idea of her with someone else.

"You are right! She doesn't deserve you, but she will not allow anyone until she is fixed." He said frowning.

"What do you mean?" I asked him panicking.

"She self-harm herself and has been doing from the day we left Palghar." He replied.

"What?" I asked him in shock and sat up, but immediately hissed feeling complete pain.

"Be careful! The stitches will open." Mom scolded me.

"I don't care! Is it really true?" I asked him, hoping it is not.

"Yes! She hides the marks behind the watch ribbon." He replied.

"I need to talk to her." I said, trying to get up.

"Do you really think she will listen? She will go into an even greater methods, but you could try to heal her and bring her back." He said holding my hand.

"I can't believe she does that." Dad said frowning.

"I hurt her in those level's, Dad." I said, feeling to slap myself hard.

"This is not the time to feel guilty Ajay as she is already feeling it regarding your condition." Aunty said.

"But it is not her fault." I said.

"I would have killed him with my own hands if that police didn't kill him." I said and immediately regretted it.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have said it." I said looking at her parents.

"No need to be because I would have done that." Uncle said.

"And I would have helped him. It is my fault that I didn't tell anyone that he got released." Aunty said.

"Leave that matter and think about Jiya." Mom scolded us.

"She needs you." Uncle said.

"But she doesn't deserve me." I said, rubbing my forehead ignoring the pain for the moment.

"Who are asking you to get back together with her? Just heal her so that she can get someone who deserves her like you said." Dad said, and I closed my eyes.

"You are right! She should have been happy, ending and I will help her." I said even though it is killing me inside to even think her with someone else.

"Will she allow you near her?" Mom asked.

"I have something, which will allow her." I replied and turned towards Dad.

"Dad! Please ask someone to get all the documents in Mumbai flat locker." I said, and he nodded walking outside lifting his mobile.

This is enough for her to allow me near her, and also she will let me stay near her.  

------------------------------------------

Hmm what is he hiding now??? well you will know before i even update for sure...

well she is unemotional and give her time... one bullet cannot let forget everything....

next chap is surprise and the beginning of love story.. i need all your luck because i dont have any idea :P

How is the chap???

Comment plzz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 295 21
"Love doesn't lie, leave nor hurt. Someone will."
1.8K 52 10
[ B O O K 2 ] It's time for a retreat as summer approaches and for the young adults to relax. Will's booked them a small retreat on an island off...
343K 16.1K 72
The next generation.... In Love with My Teacher Fallin Out Forever Love For Better or Worst Haven't read those yet I suggest you should in that orde...
119K 15.5K 56
This is a story of two families, where the children bear the consequences for the mistakes of their parents. To know, Who is Mr.A? When will Mr.A ta...