The Life of Justice Jay

By amospn

Jensen and Danneel Ackles have a beautiful daughter named Justice Jay, and this is her story. From convention... More

This is my Story
First Day of School
Party
Cheer Tryouts
Girls Night Out
The Date
Telling Jake
Awkward Third Wheel... and the Library
The Beach House
Saturday
Saturday Night
Trip Home... Kind Of
Finally Home
Do I really know Jake - Part 1
Do I Really Know Jake - Part 2 (Kick Off)
Day with Daddy
Girls Just Suck Sometimes
That She Devil ain't got nothin on me!
Good Day... Rough Night
Back to Normal
Ice Cream and the Guys
Homecoming (Part 1): Say Yes to the Dress
Homecoming (Part 2): The Big Game and the Dance
It's not You... It's Me
Wyatt
My girl Madical
Thanksgiving and Grandpa Jim
Withdrawals
Full of Surprises
Tribute to "Janneel"
Janneel (Part 2)
Deck the Halls
I'll be Home for Christmas
All I Want For Christmas... Is You
The Secret's Out...
Don't mess with Jake
The Call
A Marriage and the Tonight Show
Home for the Holidays
Merry Christmas (Part 1)
Merry Christmas (Part 2)
Merry Christmas (Part 3)
Welcome to the Cabin
Happy New Year!!!
This is Not Goodbye...
Sequel!!!!!!

Trick or Treat

323 12 12
By amospn

I went to school on Thursday and it was extremely awkward with Wyatt. He was a complete jerk and I don't know how I didn't see it before. He had already moved on and I saw him in the corner of the cafeteria making out with one of our schools volleyball players. He was such a player. 

At lunch, Jake came up to me and was a little awkward but we had a nice talk. I was sitting outside under a tree and he came and sat next to me. 

"Hey there." He grabbed my apple and took a bite. 

I laughed, "Heeeyyy! That's mine."

I sat on his lap facing him and grabbed it out of his hands. I then realized what I had done and looked down awkward. Jake took the situation to his advantage. "Jay, I can't live like this, and Tom told me about Wyatt. What do I need to do to fix this?"

I looked down and didn't answer. I didn't know what to say because I didn't have an answer for him. 

"Please Jay! I need something to go off of."

He kept bugging me for a while until I finally yelled, "I don't Know okay! I just don't know. Do you know how hard it is to love someone so much, to watch them every day knowing they could be yours, but also having something holding you back. Jake, I don't know what's holding me back, but something is and I don't think it's time yet. I'm sorry..."

He reached into his bag and pulled out an apple. "Sorry for eating yours, I just wanted to see what you'd do."

He got up and left. UGGGHHH! What was I doing? Am I an idiot? Why don't I just get back together with him already???

Friday morning came and Hallie and I weren't going to school today. We were meeting Madi at the Starbucks in town. I was so excited to see her again. It had been months, and Hal was excited to meet her. I was worried that my old best friend meeting my new best friend would make a problem, but after we had had multiple face time calls and late night chats together, I didn't worry at all. I knew they were going to love each other. 

The plan was to meet Madi at the Starbucks at 10:00 to talk and catch up, and then we'd be home by noon. My dads plane was landing at 2:00 and Hal couldn't wait to see him. Madi was absolutely in love with the show too, but she knew him as my Dad first before she fell in love with Dean Winchester. We were so excited for our families Halloween party tomorrow night.

Hallie stayed the night at my house, and we set up sleeping bags and "sleep-over goodies" all around our bonus room upstairs for the three of us to sleep in until Sunday with Madi.

Hallie and I were at Starbucks by 9:50 and went inside to wait for Madi. She was a little late, but we didn't mind. We knew she was driving all the way from Dallas. She walked in at about 10:15 and I recognized her immediately. I jumped up and ran over to her hugging her. 

"Oh my gosh Madi, I've missed you like crazy." I turned around and grabbed Hal's hand. "Oh my gosh you have to meet Hallie. I just know you're going to be best friends!" 

Madi immediately wrapped her arms around Hallie. "It's so good to finally meet you. Thanks for taking such good care of Jay!" 

"Haha she's been the one taking care of me I can assure you."

We hurried and got our drinks and sat down to catch up. We talked all about what happened throughout the year and what it was like back home in Dallas. My cousins had bought our house and Madi still looked after it for me making sure it stayed the home it was meant to be. 

Finally she asked the question I wanted her to avoid. "So whose this Jake guy and when do I get to meet him?"

Hallie answered for me, "They broke up about a month ago," and then behind her hand but clearly loud enough for me to hear, "but Tom and I think their getting back together pretty soon."

I playfully slapped her knee. "What do you mean, you and Tom think?Do you guys talk about us getting back together?"

"Um... YEAH! Jay everyone wants it to happen! Even your dad! Tom and I were face timing them while you were out with Wyatt and..."

"Wait you got to talk to my dad and you didn't tell me?"

"Well... yeah. But you were out with Wyatt."

"Ugh I wish I never would have even gone with him. He's such a jerk and he kissed me out of no where."

"Wait, he kissed you???!!" Hallie asked.

"Yeah then I dropped him and said the only reason I didn't want to date him was because he wasn't Jake. Now I can think of a hundred reasons why I don't what to date the kid."

Hallie gave my a hug, "It's going to be okay Jay. You talked to Jake yesterday, maybe things will be back to normal here in a few days."

"Yeah you're probably right. I'm going to go call my dad and ask him if we can go to that party tonight."

(Hallie's POV)

"Okay I'll just talk with Madi." I laughed and Madi had a really excited look on his face. "What are you smiling about?" I asked her. 

"I have the perfect way to get Jay over Jake."

"Why do we want her to get over him?"

"I want to hook her up with my cousin Jake."

"Wait you have a cousin... named Jake... that lives here in San Antonio? How do I not know him?"

"Yeah he's a Junior. I think he goes to your school."

"You've got to be kidding me, Jake's the only Jake at our school. What does he look like."

"He's really tall with light brown hair, and ocean blue eyes."

"This is blowing my mind, does he play football?"

"Yeah he's captain of the team actually."

"OH MY GOSH!! Your cousin is OUR Jake! OH MY GOSH!!! You need to help me get them back together."

"What? Jay's Jake, is my Jake too?" 

"Yes! How did you guys not figure this out already?"

"Jay never really talked about him that much. She just told me the things she's done with him. Plus I haven't seen him since I was ten." 

"Oh my gosh! How are we going to get them back together?" I said so excited I could barely stand it.

"Well, there's a party tonight at an old abandoned house. I know he's going. He told me to try and come. I don't think he knows I'm with Jay."

"Well, what about we get Jay to go tonight and somehow get them alone together?" I said trying to come up with something.

"Totally! We could tell him to wait upstairs in one of the old rooms and she could 'meet' him up there not knowing he'd be the one she's meeting."

"I love it! Let's call... Shhhhh! She's coming back."

(Jay's POV)

"What are y'all shooshing for? What did I miss?"

"Oh nothing. We were just talking about the Haunted House party tonight. We have to go! Please Jay!!?" 

"Sounds good to me! My mom and dad have to go to an adult party tonight with their friends and I guess their having alcohol and stuff at the party so we can't go. I'm down to party at a haunted house."

"Yay!!!" Hallie and Madi said together. They were giving each other really weird looks and I was super curious what was going on. 

Since Gen had dropped us off at this morning, we just drove home with Madi. She was so excited to see the house. 

Once we were home and the house was in sight she dropped her jaw. "Oh my gosh. That's where you live?"

I laughed and said, "You'll get used to it."

The rest of the day we just sat talking, the three of us, and did girly things like painting our nails and picking out our outfits for tonight.

"So Jay, ummm, what if I told you my cousin was going to be there tonight?" Madi said suspiciously. 

I walked out from my bedroom and saw them on the bed, "I don't know if I'm ready to meet someone new yet. I tried and he turned out to be a jerk. My problem is that I'm so in love with Jake. No one else will ever be Jake."

She started again, "Funny thing his names Jake too."

She laughed and I decided I didn't care. I was willing to have fun tonight. "Alright fine. Why not."

Hallie and Madi looked at each other and giggled. Then they both looked back at me. "Seriously you two, what's going on?"

"Oh nothing. Don't you even worry about it." Hal said getting up to curl her hair. 

By eight we were dressed and ready. My parents said they didn't care how late we were as long as we beat them home. So we gave Shep a fifty dollar bill to call us when they got home so we could sneak through the back. 

Madi drove us to the party. There were cars all around. It was some abandoned old house that was out in the middle of no where. From the outside we could hear the music blaring and people were partying all over the place. Toilet paper was being thrown from the third story to people laughing outside. I could tell half of them were drunk but I didn't care. I was here to party and have fun tonight. 

On the first floor we were sitting on the couch talking to some guys. After about an hour I was getting bored with them just talking about themselves.  I leaned over to Madi, "Hey where's your cousin." I whispered.

"Oh I almost forgot." She grabbed my hand and Hallie followed us. We were walking upstairs. All of a sudden I couldn't see Hallie anywhere. We were on the third floor and Madi lead me to a dark room upstairs. She pushed me in and locked the door behind me. 

I was so scared. It was dark and cold in here and I didn't even know what to do. I started searching the room for a light switch. I finally found one and the lights all flickered on. I exhaled and turned around leaning on the wall. I walked around the room looking at the pictures on the walls. Then all of a sudden I heard someone walk in. Before turning around I said, "You must be Madi's cousin. Hi my names..." 

I turned around and dropped the picture on the floor once I saw him. It was Jake. What was he even doing here? He laughed and was leaning against the wall. He walked over to me and picked up the picture from the ground grabbing the broken glass. 

Tears started to fall down my face. Jake put his hands on my waist pulling me into him, "Oh Jay, what's wrong." He said wiping my tears from my cheek. 

"I can't do this anymore. It's like I'm so completely in love with you and I can't be without you anymore." 

"Wait, so are you ready for us again?" His eyes lit up and I could tell he was on top of the world. 

He pulled me up against him and we just stood their looking each other in the eye. He slowly leaned into me. His lips pressed into mine and warmth just spread all over me from head to toe. I placed my hands on his cheeks as he kissed me. He pulled me up against him with his left hand and ran his fingers through my hair like he used to with his right hand. 

He finally let me down but didn't let me away from him, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that."

I started crying and laughing at the same time. "I can't take it anymore. I want to be with you. I love you so much Jake, and I think this whole thing wasn't me mad at you or Tish, but I was scared of you."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was scared you didn't love me anymore, and I didn't want to be the one getting broken up with."

"I can assure to you that I've never loved you more than I do now. Every moment I'm with you I fall in love with you even more."

I looked down as tears fell down my face and off in the corner of the room I could hear someone say, "Awwww." Then Hallie and Madi walked out and ran over to us. 

"So Jay, introduce me to your boyfriend."

I finally started understanding. "Wait, hold the phone, Jake is your cousin??"

Jake started laughing, "Wait how do you know Madison?"

"She's only been my best friend forever. And now her, Hallie and I are like the three Musketeers!"

The three of us started laughing. "I guess I owe this all to Madi." He said hugging her. "Thanks for literally saving my life Madical."

"Anytime Jakey." She hugged him again and said, "I'm just so excited that my best friend is dating my cousin. Oh my gosh!! What if you're my cousin too someday??"

I laughed and said, "Well that'll be way far down the road."

Jake walked over and wrapped his arm around me and started saying, "But I wouldn't be against it." He turned to me and acted like we were alone again, "Oh my Jay, you don't even realize how much I've missed you." 

"Oh trust me I have an idea." Tom said walking in to the room. He went up behind Hallie and wrapped his arms around her hugging her from behind. She giggled turned around kissing him. 

"Sorry Tom, after watching Jay and Jake, I couldn't help myself." He just giggled and pulled her into him again. 

Madi started, "Alright, looks like I'll be fifth wheeling it for the night." 

"Oh no you won't. You got me and Jay back together, I've got a special guy saved for you." Jake said winking at her. He ran down stairs and about a minute later came up with Tucker. 

Tom and I laughed when we could hear them in the hallway, "She's in here." 

Tucker walked in and stopped immediately at the door. Then he pulled Jake back into the hallway. He thought he was whispering, but we all could hear them. 

"Holy crap dude! She's way to hot for me."

Jake laughed, "Just get in there." He pushed him in and walked over to Madi. 

"Tucker, this is my cousin Madi."

Tucker stuttered with his words. We had a hard time not laughing because we knew he was nervous. "Hee Hey. I'm, um, I'm Tucker." 

Madi walked over to him and softly kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, I'm Madi."

Tucker went red as a tomato. 

"Why don't the six of us get out of here and go do something. I have a feeling the cops are going to be here any minute anyway because of the drugs and alcohol downstairs."

We all opened the window and climbed down the fire escape and ran towards our cars. Jake and I rode with Madi and Tucker, while Tom and Hallie drove in his truck. 

We decided to head back to our house and hang out there until our parents got home. It was only midnight and we decided it'd be fun to watch a scary movie or something. 

We all went up to the bonus room and got under blankets and made popcorn to watch Insidious. My dad loved that movie. He said it came out before I was born and I really wanted to watch it. We got into our Halloween candy and I knew my mom was going to kill me because that was meant for the trick or treaters tomorrow night. 

The movie was almost over and I was snuggled up against Jake on the couch while the other four were on the floor together. Suddenly I looked over and saw that the door was open. 

"Tom didn't you shut the door when we came in?" 

"Yeah why." He looked over and saw it was open. "Yeah I don't know how that opened."

I squirmed in Jakes lap as he wrapped his arms around me. "Jay don't worry it was probably just opened from the wind."

"Oh really. So the wind grew legs and opened the door."

He laughed and pulled me into him tighter. "Don't worry beautiful. I'll take care of you from the monsters." 

Hallie yelled "GET THE SALT!"

We all started laughing. Just then I heard something behind me bump against the wall. I was too afraid to look behind me, but I did it anyways. I screamed at the top of my lungs and tucked myself into Jakes shoulder. There was a huge man that looked like the scarecrow on Supernatural from Season 1. 

My dad pulled off the mask and started laughing. "That's not funny Dad!"

He walked around the couch and all of a sudden stopped laughing. He looked straight at me pointing to Jake and I and said, "Is this for real?" 

Jake laughed and looked at me as I said, "Sure it."

My Dad had Jared flip the lights on and ran over to turn of the TV. He clapped his hands together and said, "Screw the fact that it's 2 in the morning. Everyone go get in the limo! We're celebrating!" 

"What in the world is going to be open at this hour?" My mom asked him.

"McDonalds shakes and fries everyone! Let's go!" My dad was so excited. He came over to Jake and I and hugged Jake. "I'm so glad you're back son. And for the record, I believed you the whole time."

We all got in the limo and drove to the closest McDonalds. I sat on Jakes lap the whole time. My dad finally noticed Madi. 

"Madi, my girl, what's up?"

"Nothing much Daddy-J!" She laughed and we pulled up to the McDonalds. There was eleven of us there and they probably thought we were all insane for coming to McDonalds at like 2 in the morning. 

My daddy spent like $300 on food for us to eat and celebrate Jake and I, I guess. After we had been there for two hours and everyone was exhausted we decided to go home. 

Once we were home we all crashed. The girls and I crashed upstairs, while the guys followed us. Jake and I took the couch and snuggled next to each other. I layed next to him and just look at him smiling. 

"What are you smiling for?" He asked me not able to control himself from smiling too.

"I don't know, but for once in the past month, I'm actually happy."

"Same. I can't tell you how much I've missed you beautiful." He said wrapping his arm around me. 

We fell asleep there and watched as Tom and Hallie fell asleep in the sleeping bags on the floor. Tucker stayed with us as well, but he was in a sleeping bag next to Madi. We could tell he was too nervous to do anything with her yet. 

I was just so caught up in the moment and had such a wonderful feeling. I couldn't handle what had happened tonight, and was so relieved to be back with Jake. I just hope he didn't find out about Wyatt and what he said to me, otherwise Wyatt would be dead before he could say trick-or-treat!

Hope y'all liked it! I know, I thought that would last longer (the break up) but I couldn't stand seeing Jake and Jay not together... Anyway! I'll update again later tonight because I have nothing better to do! Hahaha! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 275 38
Jensen Ackles's younger sister Taylor Nicole Ackles is about to be 18. She's also had a major crush on Richard Speight Jr. ever since she saw him on...
472 2 10
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...
20.9K 402 33
"So.... I think I kinda..." "I know." --- Penelope Ackles spends a lot of time on the set of Supernatural. What happens when she meets the new kid on...
210K 7.7K 43
In which Jared Padalecki doesn't text Jensen Ackles for once.