The Girl Next Door(Zayn Malik...

Da Desigirlrants

Aisha is from a rich family in Pakistan.She has come to London on a full scholarship to a designing universit... Altro

Chapter 1: Zerrie is over and Flashbacks
Chapter 2:Heartbreak and Regrets
Chapter 3: Internship and New Starts
Chapter 4: New Neighbour
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: Sleepover!
Chapter 7: Complications and Feelings
Chapter 8: I know!
Chapter 9:Tears
Chapter 10: Bumped into....
Chapter 11: Plan Elounor!
Chapter 12: Popping the Question
Chapter 13: Family & Escapes
Chapter 14: The First Invitation!
Chapter 15: Plan Elounor Step No.1✔
Chapter 16: Movie Night !
Chapter 17: El is here!
Chapter 18:Blushy Mornings....
Chapter 19: The Boys Are Here
Chapter 20: Oooops!
Chapter 21: He's Here???
Chapter 22: WTH
Chapter 23: Engaged!
Chapter 24: Run For Your Life
Chapter 25: Ring Time
Chapter 26: Typical Aunties!
Chapter 27: Wedding Gear!
Chapter 29: Caught! :/
Chapter 30: Revenge & 20 Questions
Chapter 31: Tutoring?
Chapter 32: Routines
Chapter 33: Surprise
Chapter 34: Plan
Chapter 35: Teasing!
Chapter 36: Admitting!
Chapter 37: I DO...
Chapter 38: All Yellow!
Chapter 39: Let's get this Mayoun started!
Chapter 40: Couple Dances
Chapter 41: Another Proposal!
Chapter 42: Nikkah
Chapter 43:Dholki
Chapter 44: Seeing her like this!
Chapter 45: Pictures!
Chapter 46:Mehndi :)
Chapter 47: Entrance!
Chapter 48: Baby
Chapter 49: Song Writing Sessions!
Chapter 50: First Proposal!
Chapter 51: Water Works
Chapter 52:Love?
Chapter 53: Rejection!
Chapter 54: Girls Day Out!
Chapter 55: Public
Chapter 56: The Brits
Chapter 57: Secret Plans!
Chapter 58:Packing!
Chapter 59: Sophiam
Chapter 60: Jason!
Chapter 61: Punishment for a Punch!
Chapter 62:Surprises!!
Chapter 63: Wedding Bells & Invitations
Chapter 64: Road Trip to London
Chapter 65: Time To Get Ready!!
Chapter 66: Awards & Awaited Questions
Chapter 67: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 68: Answers, Chessiness & Meeting Little Mix
Chapter 69:Love Story for ZAISHA?
Chapter 70: Zaisha Time!!
Chapter 71: Back to Bradford
Chapter 72:Secret's
Chapter 73: Meeting the Family
Chapter 74: Pakistan!
Chapter 75: Engagement Party
Chapter 76 (Final Chapter): Picnic
Sequel!!!
Chappie
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 28: Pranks

1.8K 72 1
Da Desigirlrants

Sorry guys I know I haven't updated but I was at my cousins house celebrating Eid and I was really busy.I took my laptop fully charged with me but I didn't get time to use it.But I came home today and decided to upload so here you go my awesome readers!Love you guys!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Doniya is 7 months down and she is getting really moody.That is why I am in my room for most of the day cause if she acts that way with me I will not take a minute to burst from anger.I am a very short tempered person but sometimes I just can't control it so it is better for me and Doniya that I stay away from her.But unfortunately I am not a lucky person and that is because Mom has to go for Safaa's Parent Teacher Meeting and unfortunately Safaa and Waliyha both have to go with her for some unknown reason.

So I am here with her and I have to take care of her and do whatever she says or give her anything she needs.I told mom that I can't do it and gave her some pretty valid reasons and in the end she just said that she will think about it and try if someone can come to take care of her.Suddenly I heard the noise of the front door opening and then closing.I quietly went out of my room.I first checked were was Doniya. I poked my head in side her room to see her fast asleep.

I then carefully crept downstairs after making sure no one was in the lounge,game room,back yard then I heard noises from the kitchen.I slowly walked to the kitchen .I popped my head inside to see if anyone was even inside or I was just acting paranoid.I looked around to see a brown wavy haired girl standing there probably drinking water.As soon as I saw that hair I recognized her and in a minute I knew it was Aisha.I decided to mess with her.I slowly walked towards her and grabbed a butter knife on the way .As I was right behind her I put the knife on her neck but with a nice distance.I don't want to hurt her.I spoke up but making my voice a little bit deeper so she doesn't recognize it.

"Be quiet and turn around slowly if you make a noise I will slit your throat in half!" I was trying my best to stifle my laugh she slowly turned around.As I saw her she looked really scared .Her eyes shut tight,Sweat had formed on her head as her eyebrows furrowed in fear and she was murmuring something.I guess she was praying from Allah.I decided to not make her suffer anymore and stated laughing uncontrollably once pulling the knife back.She opened her eyes slowly and once she saw it was me her eyes widened and anger was evident on her face."Why would you do that to me Zayn?" she said anger clear in her voice."I was just messing around  with you and I couldn't let such a great opportunity out of my hand!" I said once I had stopped laughing.The next thing she did was so unexpected and especially from someone like Aisha. 

I know this is small but my mom has told me to sleep right now otherwise my laptop is gonna be taken away!I know it is not fair but it is better to read a short chapter now then reading a chapter that is just a little longer and not get an update for at least a week.So Sorry!Hope you understand but I can't lose my lappy!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
18.7K 507 20
So this story is the conitnuation of my other book 'The Girl Next Door' so be sure to read that before this. It has been just a month since Aisha's...
135K 4.4K 41
Ever wondered if Zayn fell in love with a girl of his same heritage? and the girl is by birth Pakistani who lives in Pakistan... how both of them cha...
1.3K 82 34
Zayn is more agressive and vulgar in this story whereas Niall is the same as he is but more poetic. Niall likes Zayn, but Zayn is in love with Perr...