Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 18

22.9K 976 87
By background21

####PAST WILL BE IN ITALICS AND PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL####

*Ajay Pov*

After a few weeks, when Jiya reached the table in the morning, I glanced up to see a small book in her hand.

"What is it?" I asked her cutting the apple into half.

"Some client called and asked a few details regarding the new electronic device which is introduced into the market Sir." She replied, and I nodded.

"I will tell you the details, and you can inform him by yourself." I said.

"Sure Sir." She said and opened the book.

She started explaining the questions and Mom and Dad are having a talk with each other.

I walked inside the courtroom along with everyone and sat beside my lawyer. He gave me a look that we are failed.

I glanced back and met Jiya's stare. I turned back towards my lawyer and asked, "What if someone gave the statement regarding his crime?"

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Sahil's sister and my wife." I replied.

"But we need proof and her statement will not be given much importance as she is your wife too, even though on the contract basis." He said, and my hope left me within seconds.

"I am sorry, Ajay, but we can't do anything anymore." He added, and we all got up when the judge arrived.

Judge started saying that as there are no proofs, Sahil will be given his respect, and I am required to pay money and he continued but all I felt was I failed Durga.

"Ahh!" I screamed, feeling pain in my hand and looked down to see the knife sliced my palm, and the blood is oozing out.

"Oh my god, Ajay! What happened?" Mom shouted and reached near me.

I gulped and then released a breath and looked up to find out Jiya just staring at us. I forgot all the pain seeing her blank expression.

"What are you looking at Jiya? Go and bring a first aid box." Mom shouted at her, and Mom is looking so worried.

Jiya nodded and walked towards the kitchen and asked, "Lakshmi Kaki! Can you pass me a first aid box?"

"What happened?" I heard the worry in Kaki's voice.

"Mr.Mehra got some wound." Jiya replied in a monotone.

"Clean the wound and bandage it." Mom said when Jiya walked near us holding the box.

"I am poor in it Madam." She said, passing the box making me close my eyes.

"It is just a small wound Mom." I said, but Mom still continued to fuss while I opened my eyes and stared at Jiya.

After the bandage is done, I sighed and cleared my throat feeling something struck inside some hidden pain, which doesn't relate to the wound on hand.

"Shall I continue the question's, Sir?" Jiya asked.

"Can't you see that he is hurting, Jiya?" Mom asked her shocked.

"Ok! I will ask him later." She replied walking away.

"Such a weird girl." Mom mumbled and walked inside kitchen to bring turmeric added milk.

"Ahh!" I screamed, feeling the sharp edge of file cutting my finger.

"What happened?" Jiya rushed inside our room.

"Nothing! Just a small wound." I replied, but the blood didn't stop.

"Small wound? Look how much blood you are losing." She said and pulled me inside the washroom and placed the finger under the water.

"You should be careful Ajay. It must be hurting right." She said bandaging it.

Then I felt tears on my arm. After everything is finished, she still released a few more tears.

"Shh! I am fine, Jiya." I said, hugging her.

"Promise me that you will be more careful." She said hugging me back.

"Definitely!" I said, smiling and hugged her even more tightly.

"I lost her!" I mumbled to myself and got up from the chair.

I walked towards her room and knocked on the door. She opened it and frowned, looking at me.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" She asked.

"I am sorry, Jiya." I replied.

"For what, Sir?" she asked confused.

"For everything I did to you. I know exactly what I was doing is wrong, but I only thought about punishing him and nothing else. It is my biggest mistake." I replied, holding her hand, and she immediately removed it from my hold.

"Past is past Sir and I don't want to hear anything about it." She said nodding.

"I never had anyone in my life Jiya. And I want you, and that is why I..." I was about to say, but she cut me off showing her hand.

"Like I said I don't want to hear anything Sir." She said stubbornly.

"Look what my mistake did to you. I never saw you smile after that day and not even cry. And that is all because of me." I said, feeling like a loser.

"Excuse me, Mr.Mehra! Don't give yourself so much importance in my life because, however, I changed has nothing to do with you at all." She said staring directly into my eyes, and I stumbled back.

"Jiya..." I started saying.

"I need to talk to my family Sir." Saying that she gestured me outside the room.

I sighed and walked outside, feeling completely confused. This is exactly what I felt six months back in the courtroom when I got that parcel.

I leaned back fully knowing that we can't do anything anymore but then saw someone walking inside the court room holding a parcel.

He walked towards my lawyer and gave him the parcel. Before we could ask him anything, he walked away.

I glanced at the parcel to see "From DJ" on it. I immediately stood up and shouted "One minute your honor."

"Mr.Mehra! You are interrupting the judgement." Judge said frowning.

"Please have a look at this evidence your honor." I said, taking out the CD and gave him.

"This is the final chance." He said and played it.

Along with him, we all heard the message I got from DJ and few people gasped. Well, this may not show Sahil culprit, but it will at least have some effect.

But it didn't stop there as a video got started playing. It is the same video I got but this was shot from a little far distance and even Jiya is there in that.

To our surprise, after he confessed everything and Jiya left with her luggage and bag, Uncle entered the house.

"So did you have enough footage he wanted?" Uncle asked Sahil.

"Yes! And you may get a call in a few minutes." Sahil replied, smirking and then we heard uncle phone ringing.

He was talking to me at that time, I guess. After hanging up, they both laughed and talked how they changed all the evidence from the beginning.

And to my horror, they all know about the revenge from the beginning. I turned towards Jiya and saw that she is looking at the screen without blinking.

"Had so much fun with his silly tactics to make me guilty." Sahil said laughing.

"He will have one hell of a surprise in court." Uncle said, and they both laughed again.

The video ended and there was pin drop silence in the courtroom. The Judge nodded and gave a judgement that Sahil will get to live life long behind bars while Uncles go to seven-year punishment for manipulating the evidence.

I want to talk to that guy right now and thank him. Durga actually got justice, and I still can't believe it.

"Congratulations, Mr.Mehra! We have won, and we got justice." My lawyer said, and I nodded.

"Who is this guy?" He asked, looking at the cover.

"I don't know, but he was the one who sent that voice record all those months back." I replied and turned the cover to see a message on it.

'You may be different from him, but you are similar' Those words struck me somewhere.

I need to speak with Jiya and correct my mistake. I may not love her, but I really like her and need her in my life.

I will correct my mistakes! I considered getting up and turned to see Sahil's family is missing.

I rushed outside to see them driving away...

It's been six months since I have been searching for him, but he is no where to be found. I sighed and continued to stare at Jiya's door.

I know you don't love me anymore Jiya, but I can't leave you and please don't leave me when the contract for the job finishes in seven months.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------

next chap maybe prologue... maybe...

and a surprise tooo ;) which is not a good surprise..

how is the chap???

Comment plz and vote...

p.s- was it boring??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812 279 21
"Love doesn't lie, leave nor hurt. Someone will."
30 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
119K 15.5K 56
This is a story of two families, where the children bear the consequences for the mistakes of their parents. To know, Who is Mr.A? When will Mr.A ta...
233K 11.1K 44
The title says it all, if you were familiar with the earlier works with the same title. For the new readers, all I can say is that there will be reve...