Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 17

22.9K 937 45
By background21

####PAST WILL BE IN ITALICS AND PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL FONT####

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

At night time mom made me sit at the dining table and Dad made Lakshmi Kaki to make sure Jiya is present with us.

"I know, I know! Like this whole week, you both will say you are not feeling hungry and will just sleep." Dad said when Jiya, and I started to say that we don't want to eat.

"This is a small celebration of our anniversary, so you both need to have the dinner with us." Mom said, and I sighed leaning back to the chair.

"I have to tell you something, Joshna." Dad suddenly said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" Mom asked frowning.

"I don't love you." He replied, and my eyes widened.

"What?" Mom asked, completely shocked.

"And there is someone else in my life." He added, and my eyes widened even more while Jiya just stared at them shocked.

"What are you saying, Nilesh?" Mom asked still in shock.

"I love the food you cook more than you, and it is in my life." He replied and laughed looking at our expressions.

"You just gave me a heart attack." Mom complained hitting on his shoulder.

I glanced at Jiya and saw that she is only staring at her plate. I completely know what she is thinking about so I gripped the table and just sat there in silence.

"I have just one plan uncle. I didn't get any proof against him and just heard that he is going to get married soon. I can't let him suffer another person's life." I said after landing in Palghar.

"What is the plan?" He asked, walking beside me.

"I will somehow make Jiya hurt a little and then make her question Sahil. Which brother will not move with sister's pain? He will confess everything to her either in guilt or in irritation. I will have some camera planted in her purse, so I will get footage." I replied.

"It is not that easy." He said frowning.

"I know! But this is my last chance. Their parents are out of town as per the information I got." I said and got inside the taxi to reach our home.

I know that, she will hate me in the end, but she will have someone in her life, and I will continue my life far away from her.

"We need to talk, Jiya." I said entering the home and saw that she is watching TV.

"What is it?" She asked still staring at the TV.

Looks like she is still upset the way I left the house ten days ago. I calmly said, "Wait for two minutes."

I walked inside our room and placed many cameras at all the buttons and made sure they will not go anywhere. I don't know how she will hold it or where she will put it, so I need to make sure this will not fail.

I hope my friends technology will work, and I will obtain the footage. I thought tightening the hold on my phone.

"I don't love you Jiya." I said, sitting beside her.

"Why?" She asked, frowning.

"This is all nothing but a revenge against your brother." I replied.

"What did he do?" She asked still frowning.

"He killed my Sister Durga. I am sure you must have heard about her right." I replied, and I know she should have known as he was in jail for two days.

"Yes! But how are you sure that it is not suicide." She said getting up and walked towards the window fisting her hands.

"I have enough proof and that is the reason I went to Ahmadabad." I said.

"But you said you are going to Mumbai." She said turning around.

"I lied! Our marriage is a contract marriage, and the time is over." I said, and she closed her eyes slowly.

"Why are you telling me now everything?" She asked opening them.

"I am going to send him inside jail, and then I don't have anything to do with you." I replied.

"Did you ever love me?" She asked staring into my eyes.

"No!" I replied looking down.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that." She said, and I took a deep breath.

"No!" I said, staring directly into her eyes.

"Can't we continue our life like this?" She asked gripping the window rail.

"I... have someone else in my life." I replied, and she leaned back closing her eyes.

"You need to leave the house." I said not able to see her completely knowing that she is hurt.

She nodded and walked inside our room. Packing everything she walked outside, but before going, she turned and said, "I loved you."

"Jiya..." I started saying, but she shook her head and walked away.

I reached her parent's house and leaned against the window of the living room to see her sitting on the couch.

He walked inside the living room and stared at her surprised. She asked him to sit down and asked, "Did you kill Durga?"

"What are you asking?" He asked frowning.

"Bhai! Ajay is Durga's brother and he just took revenge on me for your mistakes. Can't you at least tell me the truth now?" She asked with a breaking voice, and I stopped myself, from going inside.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said shaking his head.

"What did you lose even after killing her Bhai? I am the one that lost everything. I never considered I have such a selfish and criminal Bhai. I feel so disgusted that I want to slap the life out of you." She shouted at him.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. It will not take time for me to even kill you." He shouted, and I stood ready to go inside if he harms her.

"So you did kill her." She said, and he smirked.

"Yes! She wanted marriage can you believe it. We were only a fling, and she wanted a marriage. I broke up with her, but before going away she said she will ruin me. I know if she tells Dad, then he will never give me his company, so I went to her house at 10:30." He said leaning back.

Then he slowly gave a creepy smile and said, "I said I am sorry, and I just got shocked with the marriage news. She was pleased hearing that, and then I saw the letter on the table when she went inside the kitchen."

"I decided to fulfill her wish as I don't want any burden on my shoulders, and I want to earn money and nothing else." He added.

"You are sick." Jiya said, gritting her teeth.

"I don't care what you think and see now I am going to get married to some beautiful and richest girl and also have Dad's company in my hand." He said shrugging.

She shook her head and took off towards the stairs, and I saved the footage. Thank god! There was a signal matched with this distance, otherwise I would have not got the footage at all.

"Uncle! We got the footage, and I am going to throw a case on him by tomorrow." I said returning home.

"I sure hope we get justice." He said and I hung up.

I am sorry Jiya, but this is needed and don't worry, you will forget me soon, and I will also forget you.

"Ajay!" Mom shouted, and I came out of my thoughts.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You have been staring at Jiya for the past few minutes, and she even left the table." Mom replied and shook her head in disappointment.

"Sorry Mom! I am just stressed." I said, and she sighed.

"Is there any news regarding your Uncle?" Mom asked not meeting my eyes.

"Mom!" I shouted at her.

"He is just my brother, and I worry a little about him. I am not asking you to save him or something, but I just want to know." She said closing her eyes.

"How can you, Mom? Even after knowing what he did to us and mainly to Durga?" I asked her shaking my head.

"Don't be harsh on her Ajay. She was just asking." Dad said, holding her hand.

I got up and walked inside my room. I still feel so anger on him for playing me like that.

He always did like he wanted, and I never know his intentions. I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes.

"Give me the video, Ajay. I will get the test." He said meeting me before the court judgement day.

In the first session, that Sahil took all the time telling how innocent, he is and his parents too gave the same statement, but Jiya sat numbly at the bench.

Tomorrow I will present the video, and then he will be right behind the bars. I glanced at Uncle and said, "Our lawyer will do this for us."

"No! We can't trust them. I will take the test results and give them to our lawyer." He said and took the video.

The next day I was called to explain them why I think Sahil is the culprit. I informed them about the phone call and then said about the video to which everyone looked shocked.

I glanced at my lawyer and nodded at him. He gave the CD to the judge, and the CD was played.

When I heard what was playing I gripped the wooden railing where I have been standing.

"What is this nonsense, Mr.Mehra?" Judge asked and I just felt so confused.

"I am sorry your honor, but that was not the CD." I replied and glanced at my lawyer, who has the same dumb expression hearing the bollywood video song.

I glanced at Jiya hoping she will say something, but she just sat there still numbly. I glanced at Sahil to see him smirking and then showing thumb up to someone in the courtroom.

I turned to look at none other than my Uncle who is smirking back. He helped that Sahil. But how can he do that?

Judge gave a break before giving the justice, and I walked towards my Uncle asking "Why did you do it?"

"Well, I am getting a lot of money, which I didn't get by staying in your family all these years, and I am not a fool to forgo." He replied grinning.

"So Mr.Mehra, now how will you prove anything. You need to pay some money in return for my public humiliation." I heard Sahil's voice.

They both laughed and walked away. I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes, feeling I lost everything, and I failed.

Help me Durga! I considered and then heard the bell telling that the break is over.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, feeling nothing but tiredness with all these and also remembering the betrayal from my own uncle.  

---------------------------------------------------------------

No jiya pov and the past will be more and the prologue will be soon...

So how did ajay put sahil behind the bars...

And as someone guessed the uncle is bad guy.... and sahil actually did killed durga...

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote........ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 8 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...
397K 13.8K 31
Just When Everybody Gets Their Lives Back On Track, A New Enemy Steps In And Turns Everyone Lives Upside Down. STOP: Read Books One and Two Before St...
40.3K 856 43
Elaine knows what it's like to have your happiness and loved ones ripped away from you violently and suddenly. She knows exactly what it feels like...
2.6K 97 26
It's about two sisters. How they take care of each other. Despise they fight but they are always here for each other. Despite all ups and downs how t...