The Queen (Harry Styles)

By amandaJtommo

Book #2 in The Kingdom of Ula Series King Harry and Princess Emerald's love story continues as they begin the... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 35

25.5K 1.1K 431
By amandaJtommo

Leave a comment! Comment on your favorite line! Don't be silent!

_________________________________

I went to Harry's office where he was sitting at his desk, his eyes scanning over papers. I knocked on the door, and he looked up at me. Almost instantly, a smile appeared.

"Hey," he smiled. "What's up?"

"Wanna take a break for a while?" I asked, leaning against the frame.

"Round two?" he smirked.

"You're asking for a round two?" I asked, a giggle coming out of my lips. "Because it wasn't really on my mind when I walked in here."

"Yeah... still thinking about sex," Harry said, standing up and walking over to me. He shut the door and pulled me into his office. He pushed me against the bookcase against the back wall and kissed me feverishly.

"What is the occasion?" I asked as he sucked the skin of my neck. "This morning not enough?"

"No," Harry said. "I can't stop thinking about making love to you wherever I want," he said pushing his pants down and then pulling my panties down to the floor. I sat up on the ledge of the bookcase.

In one swift quick movement, Harry pushed himself into me. I let out a loud gasp, my head resting against a row of books. Harry was going much faster than he was this morning and it drove me insane. We never had sex outside of our room... okay, I admit we have had sex other places, but we mostly keep it in our rooms.

"F.uck," Harry groaned, clutching at the shelves in front of him as he continued his fast movements. "I'm close."

"Hey Harry I need to ask y—OH MY GOD!" Gemma yelled. Harry stopped immediately, I buried my face into the crook of his neck, the euphoria overtaking me the same moment Gemma walked in.

"GET OUT!" Harry yelled. "Get out of my office!"

"Yeah... I'll leave," Gemma said and quickly left.

"Harry..." I breathed, looking up at him. "Did that—"

"I need to finish then we'll discuss her," he said quickly thrusting in and out a few times before stilling and filling me. "I can't believe that happened. I can't believe my sister just walked in on us." I pulled up my underwear and he pulled up his pants.

"Gemma's going to have a field day," he said. "F.uck, she's going to know we're—"

"Hold on," I said, holding up my finger. I walked to his desk and opened it, grabbing a condom, puffing some air into it. I grabbed his water bottle and poured some water into it. "I am so glad you had white colored soup today for lunch," I said looking at the soup on the desk. I took a spoonful of it and swished it into the water.

"Did you really—"

"Just waste a condom to save our asses? Yeah, I did," I giggled, tying it up and throwing it in the bin. I moved the bowl of soup into the room next door on the kitchen cart. Harry quickly wiped up the bookcase and looked at me.

"Should I let her in?" Harry asked.

"Better now than never," I shrugged. "The reaction will still remain the same."

Harry opened the door and Gemma came waltzing in laughing. She was bent over herself just laughing.

"I can't believe I just caught you two having sex," she laughed. "Gross, but f.ucking hilarious."

"Thanks Gems," Harry said with wide eyes. "You wanted—"

"But seriously, you two are like f.ucking rabbits. Waters informed me he caught her giving you a hand job under the counter," she laughed. "Some guards heard you in the gardens. Where haven't you had sex?"

"Many places," Harry said. "But seriously—"

"But just think about it if you were me, you waltz into your brother's office expecting him to be knee deep in paper work, but instead he's knee deep into his wife," she laughed. "This is something I will never forget."

"Do remember, I did catch you having sex with my brother," I reminded her, spinning slightly in Harry's chair.

"That's—"

"My brother," I said. "After another one of my brother's wedding. Just to remind you."

"Okay, so I had sex with Mikey," she said with a shrug. "Big deal."

"Are you two even together anymore?" Harry asked. "He stopped coming by."

"We talk," she shrugged.

"So that's a no then," Harry said. "Figures."

"Hey, we got busy," she said.

"With?" I asked.

"Things," Gemma said. "You two have been busy being protected rabbits," she said kicking the garbage bin by her foot. "Thanks for leaving it out for me to see by the way."

Harry looked at me knowingly and shook his head.

"Where else was I supposed to put it? My pocket?"

"I would have preferred that," Gemma retorted. "It wouldn't have been looking in my eyes."

"You're unbelievable," Harry laughed, shaking his head. "Unbelievable."

"You know, I still don't know what to think about walking in on you two going at it...hard," she cringed. "It's burnt into my brain."

"Harry, sweetheart!" Anne called as she walked in the room. I covered my face and Harry laughed, shaking his head.

"Yes Mum?" he asked, a smile on his face. "How may I help you?"

"Did I interrupt?"

"No—" Both Harry and I started to say.

"Yes! Mum, I walked in and they weren't talking!"Gemma proclaimed.

"You walked in on them two?" Anne laughed. "Sweetheart, you couldn't hear them? They're the loudest people I've ever heard."

"What?" I asked, looking at my mother-in-law dumbfounded.

"When you lived in your old room, I had a pair of earplugs. If those two weren't fighting, they were having sex quite loudly. Beats me how I still don't have a grandchild," she waved her hand off. "Why do you think I'm more than happy to let you two go to the apartments. Silence."

"Mum," Harry groaned. "You knew and didn't tell us to be quiet?"

"Sweetie, it's a fact of life," Anne said.

"And we wonder where Gemma got her mind," I said looking at Harry. "I think we just figured it out."

"I mean, it's bad enough I live with my parents while I am married, but you could have told us to tone it down," Harry said.

"I have ear plugs. They're quite helpful," she said, rolling her eyes. "I was once a newlywed if you children remember. I did marry your father and have you kids," she said with a pleasant smile.

"Don't even start," Harry laughed incredulously. "I know where this is heading."

"I don't know what you're talking about," She smiled knowingly. "If you are talking about the fact that you both have been married one hundred days now and still no news of an heir is quite worrisome."

"One hundred days?" Harry asked, unclear of the number.

"I've counted," she said in a dismissive tone. "But I there any news to an heir yet? It would put your mother's old heart to rest."

"One, you're not old," Harry began.

"Two, why would we tell you if we were even thinking about it?" I asked.

"They're not trying," Gemma said, leaning over and picking up the bin. "See for yourself. There is evidence."

"Gemma!" I said with wide eyes. "Stop!"

"I'm just trying to tell my mother that there is no sense in her getting her hopes up for nothing. No heir is making its way yet," Gemma shrugged. "You two have sex enough to birth like a thousand children by this point in time."

"Stop talking," I begged her.

"Not happening," she teased.

"As Queen Dowager," Anne said, taking a seat in front of me on one of the leather chairs in Harry's office. "I need to remind you both of your duties to your kingdom. This kingdom will only run smoothly once we have a secure heir in place. I thought we've transitioned over to making an heir since you began the rule to change the law of the heir?" Anne asked.

"We've talked about it briefly," Harry said smoothly, lying without a thought. "I wanted to get it set in motion so by the time we do decide to bring a child in our lives, there will be a law granting a daughter the right to the title of heiress. That way I wouldn't need to contact the pope or anyone to have my eldest child legitimized as the rightful heir."

"So you've thought about children?"

"Hard not to mum," Harry smiled. "We hear about it from you and Dorothy almost daily."

"How is your mum?" Anne asked, looking to me.

"We're going to go visit with her tomorrow," I grinned.

"Since when did it become a we situation?" Harry asked, draping his arms over the back of the chair and reaching for my hands.

"Since your wife and queen decided," I teased, looking up at him.

"When do you expect to be pregnant?" Anne asked. I sighed.

"Let's move past Emerald's birthday first," Harry smiled. "That's coming up soon! Only a few weeks," he grinned.

"Twenty-one," Anne smiled. "That's how old I was when I had my sweet girl," she said, smiling proudly at Gemma. "Took me three years of marriage to have her. You both should visit the Archangel Gabriel fountain in the gardens. He helped my answer my prayers for my children," she smiled.

"We're not actively trying," Harry lied again. It wasn't technically a lie, we only just started. "If when we start, and nothing is happening, then we'll consider it," Harry said, glancing at me. "So until we approach you with the news of us expecting a baby, please just leave it."

"You don't want me to pester you?" Anne asked.

"No Mum," he said. "I love you, but I would prefer to keep the baby making business to ourselves. We'll let you know when she's pregnant, but she's not right now."

"Okay," Anne said. "You're getting a pregnancy test done at your annual visit, correct?"

"It's mandatory for a married woman to have one," I smiled. "So yes, I would be having one."

"Good, good," Anne smiled. "Well, Gemma and I best be off. Lots of planning to do!"

"For my birthday ball?" I asked, smirking.

"How did you know?" Gemma gasped.

"Please, I've lived with you all for almost a year and a half, you throw balls for everyone's birthdays," I laughed. "I don't mind, you can leave the ball a surprise with the decor. Do let my maids know the colors so they can create my dress accordingly."

"I will," Gemma smiled. "I wish I had your maids."

"You can't have them," I giggled.

Gemma and Anne bid us a goodbye. I looked up at my husband with an incredulous look. He just rested his head on the back of his chair and laughed. I was laughing myself at how ridiculous the past few moments had been. I could barely believe that Anne was lecturing us on having a baby.

"Your family is ridiculous," I muttered, brushing my hand through Harry's hair. "Absolutely ridiculous."

"You want to know what I was thinking?" Harry asked, spinning me around, kneeling on the floor, and pressing his lips against mine. "I was thinking 'you don't even know the reality of the baby situation,'" he grinned, rubbing our noses together. "They don't even know."

"And they won't know," I reminded him. "Not until I finish my first trimester whenever I get pregnant. That way we're in the safe zone," I smiled. "Plus, we can get creative at that point."

"Creative?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"In how we tell everyone," I smiled. "I can't wait," I said honestly.

"Until then, we keep trying and we deal with the Gaelics in our own home."

"Yes," I nodded. "Until then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
1K 27 7
And here is the sequel to my first book in this series, it's sort of about getting married to Harry. You'll read about both the preparations and the...
72.4K 3.1K 27
This is the sequel to The Vampire Prince's Mate. Isabel and Cole get married and Cole is crowned king which makes Isabel queen. What will their fate...
2K 433 52
Ever wonder what it's like to become a princess and live in the royal palace? Well, Harry didn't. After suddenly finding out that her mother had marr...