I'm a loaded gun (Sequel to A...

By CaseyLangeveldt

It's the sequel to Andy Biersack's long lost cousin. More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
CC's plan
You saved me
SHE WAS WHERE?!
Caught out
Hey there Black Veil Brides
Daddy?
Gone
Goodbye twins
Black Veil Brides
Are you okay?
Dead?
Epilogue

Flashback

78 2 0
By CaseyLangeveldt

Casey P.O.V.
"Hi, you must be Casey. I'm Alexanda" a boy just about Ashley's height walked up to me. Can't they be my height or a little bit over, "Hello Casey and welcome back, I see you've met your new partner. There will be two other joining you guys shortly. Have fun." Miss West walked off.
"Two others?" I ask, "Yeah, my friends. They can introduce themselves to you."

"Hey Alex, who's the girl?" "This is Casey, she's our new singer." Alexanda had a cheesy smile, "Hey, I'm James and I play drums." The one with black hair and red streaks said. He had a nose piercing also, "I'm Dylan and I play electric guitar." This boy had brown hair with a purple streak running down the right side of his hair.

Andy P.O.V.
There was a knock on the door and I opened it, "Good evening Mr Biersack." Our neighbor greeted, "Hello Miss..."
"August" "Miss August. Come in." She has a son. Casey came down stairs, "Hello" she said to the mom but when she looked at the boy. They yelled in unison, "YOU'RE MY NEIGHBOR?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...