Unexpectedly Meeting you

By ayatcharis

William Fox now moving on from a heartache went out of town for a little thinking and time for himself. He we... More

Unexpectedly Meeting you
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 :)
chapter 16 :)
chapter 17 all about that dangerous thing :)
chapter 18- follow your heart :)
chapter 19 - mermaid of mine :)
chapter 21(pre-FINALE)
chapter 22 (FINALE)
Epilogue

chapter 20- come back to me :((

2.2K 51 4
By ayatcharis

Chapter 20

okay so I was basically crying while writing this chapter on how Larissa was struggling to break free from William and she needs to be with Art and begging Neola to use her power and can't do anything. Well I am a very emotional person.. hahahaha

So what do you guys think or feel about it? I hope you guys got emotional too... hahaha please don't forget to leave a COMMENT and VOTE!! I know I always ask you this but I'm desperate!!! hahaha thanks!!

*WILLIAM FOX*

This is all going insane. They are here! They have attacked Art and Larissa. They are really this desperate to kill all the royalties of their kingdoms. I mean they are families after all. I clenched my fist while waiting for the doctors to go out from the operating room. They already gave him the blood that he needed. Art was totally in a mess, it was like his body was almost torn into pieces.

Neola is comforting her sister who is terribly worrying over Art. We we’re impatiently waiting for results when Leroy approached me.

“This is bad…” he started. “… the Vipers has already showed up, meaning, Amasis is now desperate to kill Neola, especially now that it’s only more than two weeks before her coronation and her Natal day.”

“So what are we going to do?” I said and peaked over Neola’s direction.

“We have to be alert at all times. They will not slow down.” He said.

The doctor came from the room and we all flocked surrounding him.

“How is he?” Larissa asked.

“Are you related to him?” The doctor asked.

“We are his family… basically his guardians.” Leroy said and the doctor nodded.

“He is now stable but we still have to wait for him to regain his consciousness again. Let’s just hope that he will wake up within the next 24 hours.”

“What if he’s not?” I asked, hoping that it isn’t something bad.

“I’m afraid that he will fall into a coma.” The doctor simply said and low voice.

We all fell silence as the doctor disappeared.

“Wait… what is a coma?” Larissa asked while tears are running down her cheeks.

Leroy and I looked at each other not knowing how to answer her question.

“Amm, it’s when a patient falls into a deep sleep.” I said, I myself didn’t really know what a coma is.

“Is he going to live?” She asked again.

I can’t help but hug her. “Don’t worry, Art is a strong kid. I’m sure he will get through this.” I leaned over her height and cupper her face into my hands that made her look straight into me. “Now, you also have to be strong for him. I’m sure Art is pissed at himself right now for making you cry. You don’t want him to be sad are you?” She shook her head. “So you have to be strong for him okay?” She nodded and wiped her tears away. Neola looked at me with worried expression.

Leroy took Larissa and led her to take a sit, which left Neola and I together. I sat beside her and gave her a hug. She immediately found her place in my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck and started to cry.

“Don’t worry… everything will be alright.” I said stroking her hair.

“I’m afraid William.” She said.

“I know, but I will never let them hurt you.” I assured her, and I swear that if they hurt her I will do everything in my power to hunt all those Vipers and Amasis and kill them all.

“I’m not just afraid for myself.” She said and looked at me. “I’m afraid about Larissa, Art, Father, my family, Chanter, Leroy and especially you.” Her eyes are yellow, meaning she’s afraid.

She’s right. All of us don’t know what will happen to us. But all I can do now is protect her. She’s precious to me. I can say that… Now… She’s everything to me.

 We sat there in silence when the nurse said that we can go in Art’s room. Art’s motionless body filled my sight. Larissa immediately ran into his side and held his hand tenderly.

“Neola, can you use your power to heal him?” Larissa asked.

“I don’t know, I’m not in my full power yet.” Neola said.

“Can you at least try?” She asked once more and we all looked at her.

She’s is thinking about it. “Okay, but we have to wait until he’s awake. I needed him to be awake.” She said.

Larissa nodded. “Thank you.”

A while after Larissa fell asleep to Art’s side and so is Neola on the sofa.

“I have to go first; I need to King Xerxes to report to him all that happened here, and to call for back-ups.” He said.

“Back-ups?” I asked.

“Yeah, we can’t just face them on our own can we?”

I nodded. “Right.”

“But when will you be coming back? What if the Vipers come to us?”

“Don’t worry I’ll be back in the morning.” He said and a light appeared, like a portal. “I have my ways remember?” He said smirking at my amused face.

“Yup, I forgot.” I said and on that Leroy disappeared.

The night went through and I fell asleep. When I woke up Steve and Greg are like body guards standing near the door with their arms crossed on their chests.

“Seriously, guys you can sit.” I said. Looking at them they are like father and son.

“Good morning , mister Fox.” Greg greeted me with a smile.

“Morning Greg.” I said to the guy who is younger than me, he’s like 20. “Morning Steve.”

He just nodded. Come to think of it, I never heard him say any word before. After a while Neola woke up so as Larissa.

“Do you want some breakfast?” I asked them and on cue I heard some stomach grumbling, both their eyes immediately turned into pink as I chuckled.

I was about to stand up to buy some breakfast when Greg showed a tray full of food. I raised my eyebrows. “When did you…?” Never mind, I would have guessed that Leroy hires really good men. Wait, now that I think about it. “Are guys… mermaids too?” I asked that made Steve jerked his head and looked at me.

“Mermen.” He simply corrected me. My jaw just dropped. I knew it! There is something wrong about these two. Why didn’t I notice this before? I looked at Greg who is now grinning from ear to ear.

“We’re the soldiers of our kingdom. We are sent to be with sir Leroy since he is one of the top protectors of the kingdom.” Greg said.

“What?!... you’re soldiers?” I exclaimed.

Greg just smiled and now Steve is back to his stern look. We ate our breakfast, when we heard someone groaning.  We all looked at the direction of the noise. Larissa practically ran back to Art’s bed side.

“Art?” She said and held his hands once again and rub it against her cheek.

We all went closer to Art’s side. He moved a finger and I immediately called out the doctor. The doctor came running with 2 nurses.

“Check the vital signs.” The doctor ordered.

After a while he went out of the room.

“Is he okay?” Larissa asked.

“It’s a good thing that he showed some signs of consciousness before 24 hours.”

“What do you mean?”

“It means he’s recovering fast.” The doctor said and smiled and left us.

We all entered the room again and Art is moaning. Larissa went to him and we followed, he was like want to say something. Larissa leaned closer to him to hear clearer. He was murmuring something.

*LARISSA’S POV*

I leaned closer to Art’s mouth; he wanted to say something to me. He took off the thing that humans call oxygen masks.

“I….” He started to speak slowly and forcefully.

“It’s okay… you don’t have to farce yourself, you have to rest.” I told him.

“I…. wanted to … tell you….” He’s breathing heavily. I started to cry.

“Art, please don’t force yourself.”

“Listen…. To me… first…” he said between heavy breathing. “I… Love … you.”

I gasp, did he just said that he loved me? Isn’t that the thing that humans say to someone who is very important to them?

“Art…” More tears fell from my cheeks.

“I love you.” He said one more time, it was like music to my ears.

Before I could answer him, his eyes closed and some beeping sound came out from a machine that has red sign. I heard William shouting calling the doctor.

“Art?... Art please answer me… are you still awake.” I said  but there is no sign of him being awake. “Art, please wake up, I haven’t replied to you yet… you have to wake up.” I was crying hard. “Art please don’t leave me, please wake up I’m begging you. You have to hear me out.”

The doctor and some nurses came and they took me away from him. William held on my tightly. “Please William I need to be with him.” I begged William to release me from his grip.

“I’m sorry but they have to do what they have to do.” Will said.

“Neola please tell him, I need to be with Art right now.” Neola just cried.

“We have to let them do their job.” She said.

“You can make him well! Please Neola!” I literally shouted at the hospital. “Art!! Please wake up! Don’t give up on me Art! Please… just come back to me.” I pleaded him.

***

Again.... don't forget to comment and VOTE!! hahaha I will upload the next chapter after the trailer is made... so let's all wait for it!!! thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
250 59 14
A new prophecy has been out and the saviour( Lord-Sentinel) is being born, with the help of her mate to conquer the most evil and powerful immortal-d...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...