chapter 16 :)

Chapter 16

*William Fox*

Ever since Neola can speak, she’s talking to them for like hours; she doesn’t even have any time for me anymore. I’m pissed but… I don’t have the right; I mean she’s not my girlfriend or anything.

It has been two days since Art and filled up the pool and we are getting half way there… I think. Leory is so harsh today is the third day and the only rest that we can have is lunch and dinner and straight to bed.

When the night came, I thought I would have a chance to be with Neola but when she started to walk my way, Leroy grab her and talked to her  about something. That old geezer is getting into my nerves.

“Poor guy.” I heard Art said when he sat beside me.

“What?!”

“All you want to do is to have some alone time with your beloved mermaid, but an old man who is super rich and time is not going with you.” He said.

I shot him a what-the-#$%& glare. “Who’s side are you?”

“Of course I’m solid on your side. Don’t worry, I will make a way for the both of you to hook up.” He said.

“I didn’t say that I want to do that to her.” I said.

“Yeah right, I know, I’m just messing up with you.” He said and chuckled. He went to the kitchen and started his act.

He is good. I strongly suggest that he should be an actor. He would get an Oscar award with his talent. Leroy seems to believe him.

“Hey.” I said to Neola when Leroy is out of sight.

“I miss you!” She said and jumped into me.

“Wow.” I said. I didn’t expect her to do that. I mean yeah I miss her too, but I can’t say it out loud.

“I’m sorry that I haven’t massage your back today.”  She said but hasn’t released me from her arms around me.

“N-no, it’s fine.” I said and now I wrap my hands on her waist. She smiled and her eyes went to pink. “You missed me that much that you jump right into me huh.” I chuckled.

“mmm.” She nodded enthusiastically and rested her head on my chest. “I wish we could have more time like this.” She said.

“Yeah.” I said and kissed her soft and silky hair.

“Hey, when this is all finish, do you want to go to our kingdom?” She said as we sat on the couch, no one is around.

“Yeah sure that would be great.”

“I’m sure you will love it, you love the sea right?” she said.

“I do, by the way, where in the pacific ocean… does your kingdom is located?” I asked.

“For us we call it the pearl of the east.”

“Cool. So what do humans call that place?” I said.

“The Islands of the Philippines. It has so many Islands and the ocean is great.” She said. she looked so happy when talks about her home.

“Where is that?” I don’t know what that place is.

“It’s a country Will. It’s in Asia. I can’t believe you don’t know that.”

“Sorry? I’ve never been to that part of Asia.”

She pouted. “Well, at least now you know.

We talked about the ‘Pearl of the East’, and I must admit that it sounds beautiful. We are having our own time when the door slammed open. We jerked our head to the door. Leroy and Art came out too with Larissa. Steve and Greg had their heads out from the kitchen. We are all now looking at…

Unexpectedly Meeting youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें