chapter 7

Chapter 7

*William Fox*

“So…  how come, those vipers found you? You said that your father gave you protection against them?” I asked Neola when we we’re having breakfast.

“I don’t know either.” She said through her mind.

“Will they found you now?” I asked.

“No… it will take them some time to make a move, especially now that they knew that I have you.” She said casually.

“aren’t you worried?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Because you are here with me.” She said.

“But we are still in danger.”

“I know, but let’s have faith in ourselves that we can make it through this.” She said.

“that’s bull.” I said lazily.

“What’s bull?” she asked.

“Oh nothing… use the spoon and the fork.” I told her when I saw that she was just using her hands.

“How?” She asked.

So I showed her how to use the spoon and the fork. Later she managed to eat with the utensils.

“If your finish, take a shower and we will go around town, we’ll get bored here.” I told her.

She smiled at me, her eyes turned to green. It means she’s happy.

“And this time, you take a bath on your own.” I said.

She pouted. I can’t believe her. Don’t mermaids get shy when the opposite sex will get to see them naked? Well.. I guess they are all naked under the sea.

After a while we  went out. She looked around like crazy. Watching the people, the dogs, even the paper on the trashcan. She just enjoy looking at those stuff, well I can’t blame her.

I brought her to the mall, I bet she’s going to be amazed.

“Wow.” She said. I knew it.

“you like it?”

“Yes, this is a very huge cave, with many lights.” She said.

“Cave?” she looked at me. “Oh never mind.”

I led her to the escalator. She gasps and holds me tightly when we were going up. I smirked. This is going to be fun.

“Do you want to skate?”

“What’s that?”

‘Why did I even ask’ I told myself.

“Okay let’s just go to the sea display, I bet you will find someone you know.” I said.

We were there and she told me about stuff about the sea. At first she freaked out seeing those creatures being there and dead. So I explained to her that it was just some wax, and paper and stuff that people made display here. Good thing she believed in me.

“This is the kind of eel that we use for wars.” She said.

“Really? Wow that’s cool.”

“I have a friend that looks like this, his name is chippy.” She said referring to the fish that looks like nemo.

“Chippy huh.” I said and chuckled. “Do you have other friends there?” I asked her.

“Excuse me? Are you talking to me?” A lady asked me. She looked confused. I looked at Neola and then back to the lady.