chapter 11

chapter 11

“So… can anyone explain to me what happened yesterday?” Art said when we are having some breakfast in a hotel.

“They are the Vipers, they are the ones who attacked our kingdom.”Larissa started. “They want my father’s thrown and my sister’s power. They want to kill our kind so that they can rule over the pacific.”

“Okay… so who is that good looking person whom you talk to yesterday?” Art asked. I’m just listening. Larissa looked at Neola before saying anything.

“He is Crayos, he’s… he was Neola’s fiancé.” She said. Both Arthur and I looked at her.

“If that Crayos was your ‘fiance’, why did he want to kill you?” Art asked Neola.

“I knew he was planning something, he just agreed to marry her because she is the next heir to the throne.” Larissa blurted out in anger. “I discovered his real motive and told my father about it, at first he didn’t believe me but he made an investigation about Crayos himself and proved that he only wants the power that Neola possessed, so my father threw him out of the kingdom. We didn’t know that he went to uncle Amasis for his rescue.”

“Did you love him?” I asked Neola. They all looked at me and then our eyes were all into her.

“I don’t know, father just told me that I have to marry him, and back then I didn’t know about love and those kind of stuff, so I just agreed.” She said.

I don’t know why but I felt relief.

“What did she say?” Art asked me.

“None of your business.”

He pouted.

“So let’s talk about the weapons that are so cool, how can we do that?” Art said.

“That is one of your powers as our protectors.” Larissa said.

“That is so cool… I can’t even stop saying that it’s so cool.” Art said.

I shook my head. “Can we still change our weapons?” I asked.

I heard Art chuckled.

“we don’t know either, this is the first time that we had this kind of situation and this is the first time that we met our protectors, so like you, we’re also beginners.” Larissa said.

Questions are still on my mind but I don’t know where to start, like, can we have many weapons as we can?

While we were silent I felt that something or someone is coming, I don’t know how I felt that but I think I’m not the only one cause Art became alert and held Larissa at his back, he knew too that there is something. I went closer to Neola and our weapons are now in our hands. Both Art and I are in defense mode. Then a light came and a man appeared in front of us. He’s wearing some modern clothes, long sleeves and faded jeans. He doesn’t seem to be like what the vipers look like… he’s not Crayos, but I don’t have to think about whom it was, the important thing is that I have to protect Neola.

“Yaaahh!” Art and I said and attacked the man. He smirked and put his hands in front of him and the next thing we knew is that we’re floating in a water ball or something. We can’t move, good thing we can breathe in the water.

“Don’t you dare touch them.” I said but he continued walking. Surprisingly the girls didn’t show that they are afraid of him, instead…

“Leroy!” Larissa exclaimed and ran into him and gave him a hug.

What in the world is going on? Even Neola went near him and gave him a hug.

“What the…” I heard Art muttered… we are both confused.