chapter 4

Chapter 4

*William Fox*

This is insane… She is insane. This is drop-dead-gorgeous… not to mention mysterious girl here in named as Neola, is talking about some weird stuff.

I chuckled and shook my head.

“Is this some kind of a prank… in a T.V show or something?” I asked her when she went back to eating.

“What is a prank?” She asked without opening her mouth. How could she do that? I kept asking myself since I heard her voice. Maybe I got crazy, I didn’t manage to go to the wedding, and instead it was all a dream.

Sponge Bob laughed; it took me back to reality, from my morbid imagination about myself being crazy.

I took a seat across from her, she’s eating like a child.

“You like that?” I asked, she was eating the chocolate mousse cake. And she nodded eagerly.

“How come you didn’t talk to me yesterday?”

“Because I don’t know your language, I was still learning about it yesterday. I hope you can forgive me my knight.” She said… in my mind, still sending me some creeps.

“What? You were learning my language… yesterday? And now you can talk to me not even having an accent of a foreigner?”

“Yes.” She briefly said.

“Wow, you are some kind of an intelligent creature.”

She smiled. After a while she finished her breakfast. It was messy.

“You want to go outside?” I asked.

“Yes, please.”

I led her to the balcony, it was facing the sea. I smelled into the salty air and exhaled.

“You like it?”

“Yes, indeed.” She said looking at me, now her skin sparkled.

“Woah, what is happening to you?” I said in panicked and pulled her back inside. But it was beautiful; her skin sparkled when the sun’s light was on her.

She smiled at me. “This is natural.”

“Okaaayy.” I nodded hesitantly.

So this girl is really… different huh. She sparkles in when the sun hits her. her eyes change in colors depending on her mood.  And the earring she gave me is some kind of a protection.

“How can you go out now that people will not notice you?”

She just looked at me. “Is it something that humans will find different?” She asked.

“Yeah, totally… humans…” I cut my sentence and looked at her. “Did you say humans?”

“Yes.”

“So, you? You’re a…?”

She chuckled. “It’s a secret, you can’t know yet.” She said.

“SO I was right! You’re not human.” I exclaimed that made her jump from being surprised. “I knew it! You’re an alien aren’t you? You fell from the sky, that’s where I found you on the cave!”

“What is an alien?”

My mouth dropped open. “Oh, so you’re not an alien?”

“I don’t know what that means.” She said and smiled.

My phone rang. She gasped, her eyes went to yellow then red and went back to yellow. I observed her. “Relax, it’s nothing.” I said to her. Then her eyes went back to violet. I took the phone and answered the phone, not taking my eyes off of her.