Epilogue

TADAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! FOR YOU!!!

Epilogue

A year later.

*WILLIAM FOX*

“Come on Will.” Brandon said bugging for the last two hours. “You’ve been in front of the mirror for two long hours. “ he said with a smirk.

“Shut up.” I said, I know what’s in his mind. He has dine he’s revenge. I am freaking nervous.

I never thought that getting married it this nerve-wracking. I got married before with Neola. Her father married us in a mermaid ceremony. It was just simple. I didn’t even understand what chants they did back there. But the thing I that I got married with the one I truly love and now we will get married in the church, the human way. Because our first marriage no one  of my family was able to attend, because the other creatures of the sea are best kept in secret. So now most of my family and friends are here, and they are really happy for me.

We drove to the church, I don’t know why but my heart is beating so fast. We went out of the car. Obviously, Brandon is my bestman.

“Will!” Devon greeted me with a big hug.

“Ow.” I said.

“Sorry… I’m so excited and congratulations.” She said. Devon is the maid of honor. She and Neola became good friends from the moment they met again and she was shocked at first when Neola was able to speak and I just said alibi and she believed it.

“Thanks.” I said.

“aw, don’t be so nervous.” She said.

“Devon? Where’s the baby?” Brandon asked.

Devon gasps. “Shoot I forgot Tim at the car!” she said.

“Devon Mcknight Walter!” Brandon said.

Devon laughed after a while. “Your reaction is so priceless as ever my dear husband. Tim is with Claire… duh?” she said laughing. I chuckled.

“You don’t joke with me like that.” He said.

Devon gave her husband a hug and a kiss. “Forgive me?” She said and made a puppy dog look.

Brandon sighed. “Fine.” He said pouting that made Devon giggled.

“I love you.” She said.

“I love you more.” He said.

“Please stop it.” I finally stopped them and they both laughed.

Then the door opened signaling that the bride is here. My heart is going to burst any minute now. Why the heck am I so nervous?

Everyone is here though. Larissa is one of the bride’s maid. Art is one of the groom’s men. Leroy is here too with his family. His wife is very lovely.

“Is that Leroy Scott?” Brandon whispered at me.

“Yup.” I said popping the ‘p’.

“How did you manage to…”

“You have no Idea.” I said cutting him off.

He punched me on the side. “You are very clever for introducing me to the one of the most admired and successful business man in the country and probably the whole world.” He said pouting.

“Can we not talk about that? It’s my wedding day.” I said.

“fine.”

Chanter is the ring bearer and finally… my bride. Three shadows appeared in front of the door. First I saw is the Beautiful mother of Neola, Castalia. Leroy was right she is one heck of a mermaid. Wearing a modern a-line gown with elegant hand-beaded floral lace details along breakfront skirt and bodice. Simple train. Zip closure on back. Made of satin-polyester material. The king on the other side of Neola is wearing a black suit that fitted him well the king also has this handsome features. Finally, the love of my life Neola wearing a beautiful empire gown! The gown's fitted bodice is decorated with beaded floral accents. The empire waist opens to a long, pleated skirt of flowing silk chiffon material.

I am mesmerized by her beauty, I can’t believe that she is mine. I guess I would have to thank the moon for choosing me as her protector. We met and unexpectedly…. I fell in love with her, and now marrying her twice.

THE END:)

************************

 I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN READIN MY WORKS. THIS TIME I WOULD REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS... PLEASE?!!! THANKS AGAIN AND SEE YOU ON THE NEXT STORY :)