Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 12

22.7K 931 37
By background21

####PAST WILL BE IN ITALIC FONT AND PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL FONT####

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

I walked outside my room a little earlier than everyday for the prayer event today. I saw that her door is still closed so I walked downstairs.

"Why did you put her in Durga's room?" I heard Mom's voice when I asked for some coffee.

"Because it is beside mine." I replied, not looking up from the morning paper.

"I don't want anyone to stay in her room. She never liked it, don't you remember?" Mom asked sitting beside me.

"She is not here anymore, Mom." I said gripping the paper.

"And even if she is here she is strong enough to accept the fact that anyone can stay in her room." I added.

"Yes! She is really strong. But that day I thought she was weak when we got the news that she did suicide." Mom said, and I closed my eyes.

"If it isn't for you, then we would have never known that it was a murder and not a suicide as there was a suicide letter too in her handwriting." She added, and I placed my hand on hers moving the paper away.

"I wish she didn't want to do it in the first place by writing that letter." I said sighing.

"I am glad that the guy is behind bars now. And you still didn't tell me how did that happened." She said.

"Don't ask me about that again, Mom. Like I said I got a voice record of Durga asking for help from some DJ guy. Let's change the topic." I said and she reluctantly nodded.

"What do you mean you lost the record Uncle?" I shouted at him when he suddenly called me giving that dreadful news.

"I don't know! Someone stole it from my house." He replied.

"Sahil is going to be back in one week. And that is the only evidence I have to show that Durga didn't suicide." I said rubbing my forehead.

"But that doesn't have any evidence that Sahil is the culprit." Uncle said, and I frowned.

"That's true! But as per CCTV cameras in the main road he was the only one who entered the house at that time, and he gave a statement that he found her body on the bed." I made him remember what happened.

"So by this record the investigation starts and then he would be caught." Uncle concluded.

"Yes! But now there is no record." I shouted in frustration.

"Why don't you get another sample like you got it the first time?" he asked and I frowned at his stupid questions.

"I already told you right, Uncle. Some DJ guy sent me this and didn't even give any address or contact number. I don't know how can I get it again." I replied.

"We will think of something. Don't worry." He said hanging up.

I leaned back and looked at the wedding photo on my desk, which I hide in the drawer before leaving the office room everyday as I don't want anyone to know about it.

I just glance at it to know for how much time will this continue and think of the reason for which I have married her in the first place.

It's been eight months since we have been married, and she is happy as usual but I am restless as there are only four months time in which I have to prove everything.

I rubbed my forehead more and hid the photo frame inside the drawer and locked it before leaving the office to reach home soon today feeling completely tired.

"Jiya!" I heard my Dad's voice and came out of my thoughts to see Jiya walking downstairs and Dad too walked near the table at the same time.

"Good morning, Mr.Nilesh Mehra." Jiya said looking at him.

"Jiya!" He said again frowning.

"How do you know her name Dad?" I asked him frowning myself.

He sighed and turned towards me saying, "I may not know what happens in my children's lives, but I know what happens in all the branches. I get a report from each branch from the spies I have in them along with the names of staff and the duty."

"And your Mom already told me yesterday night that your secretary is here." He added and sat at his place, and Mom too sat beside him getting up from my side.

"I am going to search for some place to stay, Mr.Mehra." Jiya said, and I frowned at her.

"You are staying here, Ms.Sarin." Dad said before I can tell her.

"I don't want to, Sir." She said, glancing at three of us.

"Don't take Joshna's words to heart dear. She is just protective of her children." Dad said, and I sat back not knowing what to even say.

"They all have claws like that guy." Mom mumbled.

"But I really cut my nails regularly not to let the claws grow, and I don't have any interest to grow them, too." Jiya said with a curt nod, and I glanced at her surprised.

"There is a prayer which is going to be held for Durga after a few minutes. You are going to attend it." Dad said, and I frowned at him surprised.

"We don't let outside people to attend the prayer which we held for Durga's peace." Mom said frowning.

"Durga will be happy for us to change our customs little by little." He said and Jiya just stood there.

"But..." Mom started to say and Dad simply said, "I know what our Daugher wishes. Let's have some breakfast."

He gestured Jiya to sit, and she did far away from me. We four had our breakfast calmly, and I glanced at Durga's normal place where she used to sit.

This table would have been filled with fun talks just because of her. Now we three have nothing but silence around us from the time she left us.

I glanced at Jiya and thought I had some of the moments when I lived together with her, and she never stopped talking especially on the dining table but now even she is silent.

"Do you know today I just got this special recipe for your favorite dessert Kheer." Jiya said excitingly.

"You just got a recipe." I said, continuing to have my dinner still thinking how can I find any evidence which I have been thinking for the past one week.

"So? I will do it for you soon, and you are going to fall in love with me more." She said, and I sighed feeling more irritated with her chatter.

"Can you keep quiet?" I asked her frowning.

"Ajay! Are you fine?" She suddenly asked concernedly, and I closed my eyes.

Why can't she just get angry at me when I scold her and not worry? How can she be the sister of that Sahil?

"I am fine! Just feeling a little headache." I replied.

She sat silent, and we both had dinner with the food she cooked, which is not bad. After dinner, I lay on our bed and closed my eyes.

Nonetheless, opened them when I felt someone pressing my forehead. I glanced at Jiya and asked, "What are you doing?"

"You just sleep. I will rub your forehead." She replied, smiling and continued to rub.

I slowly closed my eyes, feeling good with the headache, leaving slowly, and I drifted off into sleep.

"Ajay! Are you not hungry?" I heard Mom's voice and turned to see three of them already finished their breakfast.

"No! Let's just go." I replied getting up and we four walked towards the living room where Durga's photo was placed.

Dad, Mom and I sat before it and Jiya sat behind me. I closed my eyes and had a talk with her about how much we are missing her, and how much I need her with me right now to get scolding every minute.

"Your brother is missing you Durga." I mumbled opening my eyes.

I looked back to see Jiya continuously staring at the photo and nothing else. She didn't avert her eyes to anywhere else, and I frowned.

After some time we three got up, but she still sat there moving her lips a little and just gazed at the photo.

"Jiya!" I mumbled, shaking her and then like, she came out of somewhere she shook her head a little and looked up at us.

She too stood up and we three started going away. However, I turned before walking towards the stairs to see her placing her hand on the photo with her eyes closed.

Is she feeling shaken up with the thought that Durga is not in this world due to her brother? I cleared my throat, and she turned with still closed eyes.

Then she opened them and stared at me with a blank expression. I shook my head and walked towards my room to take out the important files and start working in the office room while staying in this house.  

--------------------------------------------------------------

so little early i guess than the before ones...

Answers will be soon revealed so dont worry....

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 52 10
[ B O O K 2 ] It's time for a retreat as summer approaches and for the young adults to relax. Will's booked them a small retreat on an island off...
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.
20.7K 353 56
Sequel to "Don't tell" if u haven't read that go back and do it! This follows Amanda's kidnapping and the many struggles afterwards. *contains mat...
32 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...