Living on the Island of Vaas...

Autorstwa pink-cloudss

When Myra's rich and outgoing parents decide to send her to Bankok for a week for her twentyth birthday, she... Więcej

Chapter 1: Greetings from Hell
Chapter 2: Boat ride to Neverland
Chapter 3: Down the Tunnel
Chapter 4: King
Chapter 5: The Dog
Chapter 6: Used To
Chapter 7: Attack
Chapter 8: Mermaid
Chapter 9: Hero
Chapter 10: Temporarily Sane
Chapter 11: Citra
Chapter 12: What Makes a Mouse Strong
Chapter 13: It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Chapter 15: Bad Town
Chapter 16: Dance
Chapter 17: Crisis
Chapter 18: Toppled Over
Chapter 19: Bella
Chapter 20: Can You See the Dark?
Chapter 21: To No Place in Particular
Chapter 22: Jungle Fever
Chapter 23: Let it eat you up Alive
Chapter 24: Yes Man
Chapter 25: Swim With Me Little Fish
Chapter 26: My Addiction
Chapter 27: Cook Me an Escape
Chapter 28: Limpy McCripple Pants
Chapter 29: The Games
Chapter 30: Hide and Seek You Say?
Chapter 31: Please Don't Go
Chapter 32: Legacy
chapter 33: A small part

Chapter 14: Lucy and the Lamb

2.4K 41 1
Autorstwa pink-cloudss

In another moment down went Alice after it,

never once considering how in the world she was to get out again

Chapter 14: Lucy and the Lamb

Vaas pushed Myra to the ground for the hundredth time today. "Don't let your opponent know your fucking weaknesses. How many times will I have to fucking tell you?" he raged. Myra sighed, pushing herself up with her hands. The dirt clung to her clothes and hair.

When she stood, Vaas came to stand before her, just like before. He took five long steps back, grinning at her and stopped. He motioned for her to come over with a finger and winked. "Attack me, pera," he purred. 

Myra lunged, running and then throwing a punch in Vaas' face. He received it, making a semi circle with his body, grabbing her legs, and lifting her up in the air. Myra gasped, but she knew what to do now. She swung a leg out from his grasp, wrapped it around his chest, and pushed herself forward. They tipped backwards and then landed on the floor, Myra straddling Vaas. He put a hand in her face, not wanting to punch her, just blind her. She took his thick wrists in her small hands and pinned them each side of his face. Breathless, they stared at each other for a while.

"Good," he breathed out. "You're learning now, for fucks sake." And with that he flipped her under him. "But not as good as me," he teased, grasping her beating fists and pinning her arms next to her face. She sighed in annoyance. She wasn't doing any progress.

"I still can't beat you," she whined, looking up at the pirate lord over her. He chuckled, tilting his head to the side in agreement. 

"No, but you could beat an inexperienced Rakyat," he mused. She rolled her eyes. He was obsessed with the Rakyat and terminating them. She struggled under him, trying to pry her wrists from his grasp but he was too strong. "Ah, ah, bella, not moving just yet," he teased. He pressed his lips to hers, inciting movement. Vaas pressed hard against her, wanting more of course. His tongue teased her bottom lip, but she wouldn't allow it. With a grunt, she was able to push him off her, putting herself over him now. He tried to grab her neck, but Myra swiftly moved to the side, putting her own hands around his neck. His face went crazy when she gave a little squeeze. He wouldn't let her strangle him, so Vaas did what any man would do when a woman is lying over him. He put his free hand on Myra's crotch. Myra yelped and pushed herself backwards. She stood up in one swift movement and her cheeks burned up.  

Vaas got up, chuckling and dusting himself off. "And women say that a man's weak spot hangs between his legs" he laughed. Myra couldn't help her cheeks burning up. She hadn't expected that one bit. They had done pure fighting since the beginning, no teasing like that. Although, Vaas couldn't do pure fighting with a girl, he had to throw some sex in there. That's just how Vaas was. 

"Just goes to prove that men have their brains dangling between their legs," Myra shot back, crossing her arms over her chest. Her red tank top was ripped at the hem and she needed a new one soon. Her trousers needed a belt if she didn't want them falling. 

"Ah, c'mon, it wasn't that bad, no, pera?" he mused, waggling his eyebrows at her and stepping towards her. She rolled her eyes.

"Back to the fighting now?" she asked, rising her eyebrows at him. He chuckled. 

"Come at me," he teased. Myra didn't hesitate to lunge. She used this situation to her advantage and threw a punch in his face. Before he could do his semi circle thing, she grabbed his shoulders and brought her knee up in his stomach. He hadn't expected that, but he was a warrior with so much experience. He backhanded Myra across the face, took her shoulders, and spun her around. He locked her arms in an X across her chest as she struggled. He leaned into her, now chest against her back, and pressed his chin to her shoulder. She felt the stubble of his beard as he whispered, "Feel that?" She frowned. As she struggled some more, letting out groans in the process, Vaas pushed into her and that's when she felt the bulge in his pants against her back.

"Vaas!" she squealed. She struggled even more, disgusted by Vaas' erection being clearly misplaced. This was not the place right now, neither the time. 

"It's how much I fucking want you, bella," he purred in her ear. She groaned and struggled some more, but he was too strong. 

"Keep that thing in its' place or I swear to God I'll cut it off!" she yelled, hitting her shoulders in his chest, which only got a chuckle out of him. 

"Why don't we satisfy it, no, hm?" he said, his grip loosening. That's just what she needed. She kicked her foot and rammed it in his knee, sending him backpedaling and letting her arms go. "Mierda!" he shouted out in pain. Myra twisted around and slapped his face. Vaas chuckled soon after, and slapped her back. Her face became sore just as he took a giant step towards her. She threw her elbow up, but missed when Vaas bent down... and pulled her fucking trousers down! 

"What the fuck, Vaas!" she yelled, falling down, trousers at her ankles. He stood triumphantly in front of her, watching her struggle to pull her pants back up. When she was done, cheeks burning and holding her trouser, she yelled obscenities at his face. When her mouth felt dry from yelling everything she had on her heart at Vaas, she sighed. "Just don't fucking do things like that again, it's embarrassing," she admitted. 

"Quit whining," he chanted, offering his hand for her to take. She didn't. "C'mon let's go back to camp. It's getting fucking dark out here and the cocksucking monkeys like to come out at this hour," he informed her. 

They walked back to camp in silence, Vaas staying at a reasonable distance from Myra. Once they got back to Vaas' shanty, Vaas went his way and Myra went hers. She locked herself in her tiny room and pealed off her tank top and trousers. She felt so sore and, looking in the small mirror, her face was covered in tiny bruises. Not to mention the ones on her body. A huge blue and purple bruise lay on the side of her left hip. It was probably the same size as a baby's head. She pressed a finger on it and whimpered when pain shot up her nerves. Her spine felt like it would crack if she didn't lie down sooner or later. Her bones felt like fire and the only thing she wanted to do was sleep. After a whole day of hand to hand combat with Vaas, not to mention executing a friend, Myra wanted sleep. 

She took her boots off, snuggled under the covers, and closed her eyes, curling herself in a ball. Then came the knock on the door.

"Myra," Vaas' voice chanted up to her. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"What?" she spat. The wooden door creaked open as Vaas entered. She didn't turn around to look at him. She wanted to sleep, escape the world, and enter her dreamland. She heard him move towards her mattress and crouch down. He poked her shoulder with his hand, inciting her to move over. 

"Scoot," he ordered. She didn't budge.

"No," she retorted, anger in her voice. 

"Just scoot the fuck over, Myra," he grunted. She was in her underwear, but Vaas had already seen her when she bathed. So with a heavy dramatic sigh, Myra scooted over towards the wall, back still turned to Vaas. She felt him slide in and felt his skin brush against her. He wasn't wearing pants.

"If you're naked I will slaughter you," she threatened. He chuckled, the sound echoing off the walls.

"Why don't you turn around and see," he teased. She hesitated two times before turning around. He wasn't naked ( she did feel a tad of disappointment), but he was shirtless and had on what appeared to be black sport shorts that went down to his knees. She looked up and he gave her a wink. With one arm, he circled her shoulders and invited her to snuggle against him. She did, putting her head on his shoulder. He did the same thing as last time, taking her leg and sprawling it over his stomach. He kept his hand on Myra's knee, drawing circles on the bare skin with his thumb. Fire lit up her flesh were his warm palm was pressing.

"Wanna play a game?" he asked. 

"No," Myra answered, not wanting to know what kind of games Vaas liked to play in these kinds of situations. Vaas sighed heavily. 

"I'll fucking kill you if you don't play," he threatened. Myra rolled her eyes, knowing farewell he would just probably leave, but Vaas was unpredictable. She'd learned that pretty quickly. She looked at his chest slowly rising and falling as he breathed in. She watched the shadows hit the creases between his muscles, darkening one side of his upper body and illuminating the other. She felt flames on her skin, flames on his flesh. His body temperature, the heat pressed against her cheek. His warm breath. The light, flaming touch on her knee.

"Fine," she breathed. Her answer seemed to bring the light back into Vaas, his breathing accelerating noticeably. 

"Ok, it's a game of questions," he started. Myra hated those types of games. She didn't like to reveal herself too much. "I ask and you answer, and vice versa." With a heavy sigh, Myra nodded. "I start so... with how many men have you slept with?" Surely that was his first question. Myra rolled her eyes, shuffling a bit before answering the question.

"Three," she replied. Vaas scoffed.

"What?" he protested. "Only three?" Myra nodded. 

"Well, yes," Myra mumbled, annoyed by his reaction. He scoffed again. 

"Explain this to me," he ordered.

With a sigh, Myra obliged. "My first, I went out with him for three years. Then when I was nineteen, I had two one night stands," she admitted, a bit embarrassed. She felt him nod. 

"Interesting," he said. "Hm, very interesting. Your turn."

"Could you buy me a toothbrush?" she asked, innocently. Even though this question was so out of context, Myra had to admit that she needed one. 

"Your question is boring, so I will give you another chance," Vaas replied, sounding like a voice mail. "But yes, I will get you a toothbrush." Myra smiled. At least she would keep her teeth. Something to look forward to!

"I know you bought me, so why haven't you..." Myra couldn't finish, swallowing a lump of fear in her throat. She cleared her throat and yelled at herself internally. Just ask the fucking question Myra! she told herself. "Why haven't you taken me yet?" There was a long silence. Agonizing, was how the silence was to Myra. She wanted to look up at Vaas and search his expression but she couldn't find the courage to. There was hotness against her cheek and stilled on her knee. There was his breathing on the top of her head. Explosions of warmth were slowly embedding the under tone of Myra's skin. This woman was so courageous when it came to so many other things, and now she can't lift her head up? She pondered over the thought that she might be a scary cat with men, but then again, she always talked back to Vaas. His arm around her squeezed ever the slightest that she barely felt it, like he was scared she would run away. 

"Ah, pera, it's because I know you'll let me take you one day," he announced, pride in his voice. Myra rolled her eyes. Why had she imagined another answer when this was Vaas? "My turn. What is your favorite animal?" he talked like a child receiving candy. 

"Tigress," Myra answered, always having known that question. 

"Why?" Vaas asked. 

"Because they're fierce females," Myra answered.

"Like you," Vaas chuckled, squeezing her shoulders and tapping his fingers on her knee. Thinking of it, Myra was like a tigress. She may lack the fighting skills and to protect the ones she loved, but she was fierce and fearless. She tried on fierce, making it sink in. It did look good on her. Heat spread in her stomach.

"Why do you hate your sister so much?" Myra asked, perking the interest of Vaas. 

"Ah, bella, that's a very long story," he breathed. "But if you insist." She felt him tense under her, the flesh of his palms tacky with sweat.  "I was destined to be the leader of the Rakyat, trained from nearly birth, yeah, crazy those motherfuckers. Anyway, at first I was cool with it. You know, little kid told he's going to rule a tribe and gain power, all he wants is the throne. Citra was to be the leader if I ever I got out of the picture. Then those motherfuckers came to ask me every fucking day what they should do and all that crap. They said, 'Vaas, Vaas, what should I do?' and I didn't know what to fucking tell those cocksuckers. It became like a fucking torment, you know?" He breathed in sharply, exhaling a tornado of flames.

"At seventeen, I left them. I packed my fucking bags and adios, motherfuckers. I almost died when Hoyt found me, but I guess I'm a lucky bastard. He told me this island could give me what ever I wanted. So I joined him and this island did give me what I wanted. I am who I am because of this island, Myra. Then that fucking cocksucking puta, Citra, came back. She told me my people needed me. She said, 'Vaas, who's it going to be? Me or them? Them or me?' and she begged me to come back. But I didn't go back and that bitch threw a knife at me. She missed, got me this scar on the side of my head to remember the beginning of our fucking hatred. Since then, she has been making killing me her number one priority. Apparently, she can't access my throne unless I am dead. See how fucking selfish that bitch is? So she wants the throne and the only way is to kill me. Unless, I kill her first and eliminate those cocksucking Rakyats." He took a long breath after his speech. Myra hadn't expected such a long story. Knowing Vaas, she had thought he'd shorten it in a couple of curses, two sentences tops, and a brutal ending. This just came to show he held this story up high on his important list. 

"You really hate her," Myra murmured. 

"She's a cunt," Vaas snapped back. His aggressive tone told Myra this subject was closed. She hadn't expected him to reveal so much, and now that he had opened up to her, she felt a bit scared. "Do you have a sister or a brother?" he breathed. 

"A sister, Jane," Myra answered shortly. 

"Is she as a cunt as Citra?" he snorted. Myra chuckled, closing her eyes and feeling the heaviness of her lids. 

"No, she's actually the most boring person in my life," she admitted, letting out a small chuckle. "She's just too normal, you know? She's an average student, isn't high in the social hierarchy in school, and looks just like all the other girls in town. She hasn't made an effort to stand out. I know she likes the music I like, but she would never admit that in front of her friends, no no no, Jane has to stay in her usual average life. And, yes, she was my parents favorite. Well, considering I was something they didn't like to talk about, they at least had Jane," Myra explained, catching her breath at the end.

"What the fuck did you do to make your parents so scared of you?" he asked. Myra frowned. She hadn't told him that so why did he know her parents were scared? She ignored it, looking up slightly to see him looking up at the ceiling, a disinterested look on his face.

"I killed the neighbor's dog," Myra admitted. She watched Vaas' face snap back to her's, eyes piercing and frown knitting his eyebrows. She wondered now, what her parents would think if they knew she killed five people, including Ella?

Suddenly, Vaas erupted in laughter. He squeezed his eyes shut and just laughed. Myra couldn't contain herself. She let out a small chuckle and then joined in Vaas' laughter.  

"You killed the fucking neighbor's dog!" he exclaimed. 

"What, what's so funny?" she asked between chuckles. 

"That's so pathetic!" he answered, making Myra roll her eyes and set her head back on his shoulder. "Was it your first kill though?" he asked, suddenly calm. The room felt lighter now that they had laughed. It almost felt like Myra was swimming in a pool of feathers. 

"No, I killed a rabbit when I was seven and a ground hog at eight, just before killing the dog," she answered, tone cold with the memory. 

"How did you feel?" Vaas asked, voice low. Myra bit her lip, frowning. She didn't want to admit it, but she was in the presence of an insane man who would probably understand why she felt that. 

"Good," she admitted. "Powerful, renewed, like I was on top of the world." Her last words came out as whispers. He bent down to put his mouth to her ear.

"It's exactly how you should feel," he whispered. Her mind buzzed after that. After all this time of hiding the feelings she felt, it finally felt like letting go when she admitted them. It was like she was taking a new breath of life, after twenty years. "Get some sleep, pera, tomorrow we're going to Bad Town," he stated, making Myra's brain perk with interest. 

She fell asleep to warmth and Vaas murmuring her name.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

613K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
155 1 12
Nadia Rose Quinn had a sketchy child hood. It all began at the age of five when her parents split up. Then at the age of seven her mam passed away fr...
1M 30.3K 27
"I was smoking on Shellfish Bridge, thinking about how I had completely screwed up my life, when an idea occurred to me; what if I jumped?" What ha...
14K 217 79
*Book 1* Rosalía was adopted from a strange couple in Madrid at the age 7. She barely remembers her childhood from when she lived in Barcelona befor...