Chapter 9: Hero

I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign
that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard
that I get what I deserve

Chapter 9: Hero

Myra slipped into her new clothes while Vaas put his shirt and gear back on. She tried not to look, but it was hard considering Vaas' proximity and the water that dripped off his body. Myra pulled on black trousers that hung a bit loosely at her hips, but she had her belt from her previous, ripped trousers. Vaas had given her a red ladies tank top, which made her chest show and the bump of her breasts. She wasn't very comfortable wearing it, but it was better than the ripped one she had before. When she turned, she noticed that Vaas and her were in the same, matching colors. "Now," he said, taking a look at her that made a frown appear on her face. "We match!" He looked almost excited as he pulled her back to the truck. Had he forgotten the ice he had made in her heart?

They rode in silence, Vaas blasting rock songs on the radio. He swerved the vehicle left and right, hitting rocks and sending Myra flying. He hadn't tied her hands together again, so she could hold herself on both sides of her seat. Vaas chuckled every time she whimpered or let out a squeal. She wanted to slap him, but she wanted to live too. 

Before they arrived, Vaas grabbed a rope from the back and tied her wrists. "The extension is gonna be done for today," he stated, hopping down the car and opening the door for Myra. She slipped down and let herself be carried to her cage. However, Vaas didn't carry her to her cage, but into his shanty. She frowned as he steered her towards the path up to his abode. She wanted to say something, but decided she'd figure his plans out real soon. 

They entered the shanty in silence, Vaas' boots skimming the floor as he walked deeper in. Myra stayed by the door, looking around where the extension would be. The door beside the only window was opened and looked upon a small room. She walked towards it, Vaas checking her every move. She looked at the small sink under a mirror and saw herself. Myra's hair was wet and pulled behind her back, starting to curl. Her face was clean and she had tanned! She almost gasped at the color her skin had taken. She looked back at Vaas and back at herself in the mirror. They almost had the same skin color! She bit her lip and looked at the sink. Accessories for shaving, tooth brushing, and hair styling (??) were sitting around it. Myra scoffed silently and walked to the door. She peaked in, popping her head through. The room was small. A single bed mattress lay on the floor with a small pillow and thin sheets. A mirror hung above it and a small table with a chair sat in the far corner. "Those cocksuckers just need to finish nailing some shit, then it'll be finito," Vaas piped in, coming to stand beside Myra. Vaas pointed at the door, and Myra looked at the lock. He bent down to whisper in her ear, snaking an arm around her shoulders. "I can lock you up, or the both of us," he whispered, voice husky and roach. Myra shivered.

"I thought I was going to get a doggy mattress," she whispered back. He snorted, tightening his arm around her shoulders. Cold, so cold.

"Well, when you're gonna want me in your bed, I'm gonna need some fucking space," he whispered back, tone colder than before. Myra rolled her eyes. He was starting to piss her off royally with his implication that she was attracted to him. Well, she was, but she didn't want to admit it to herself.

"Why do you keep thinking that I'm going to want you, Vaas?"  she asked, leaning away from his body. He chuckled, bringing her back to him.

"Because I know you do," he replied, his mouth centimeters from her ear. He got closer, and she could feel his breath fanning the side of her face. She closed her eyes, the sensation feeling good on her damp hair. "I'll have you screaming in no time, pera." He flicked his tongue on her earlobe. She winced a bit, not expecting that. He twirled around her, passing his arms around her waist as he did. "We could make it quick, no, bella?" he continued to whisper in her ear. She squeezed her closed lids, begging for him to stop. But he didn't. He continued to circle her, hands sliding on her waist. "C'mon, beg me to rip your fucking clothes off." He was like a tiger, a wolf, teeth bared to a potential prey. He took grip of her hips, but she wouldn't give in and open her eyes. She breathed in and out.