An opportunity taken

By SamisWWE97

After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a ne... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
wwe

Chapter 7

1.7K 22 1
By SamisWWE97

We were all backstage after what had just happened and we all couldn't stop smiling, even The Bella's and Eva even though there asses got kicked. 

"That was incredible, even better than what we planned!" Steph said smiling. "I'm sorry that you guys only found out when we were out there" She said turning to The Bella's and Eva. 

"Its okay, it was so fun!" Nikki said jumping up and down. 

"I'm so glad that we're finally having a change around here" Brie said smiling. 

"Yeah, you've all busted your asses its about dam time!" Eva said chirping in. 

"Well I'm glad you all like it, things are starting to get better round here, I promise" Steph said rubbing her hands together. 

We then all took pictures. Sasha with Naomi and Tamina. Me, Paige and Charlotte on our own then on with Steph. Then The Bella's took one. 

I uploaded mine to Twitter. The first one saying "NXT girls are back together, and we're unstopable! #NXTIsTakingOver #ChangeIsHere #RAW" The next one saying "Change is happening WWE Universe. She listened to you! #ChangeIsHere #RAW" I tagged the girls in it then went for a shower.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little authors note! 

Wow did you all enjoy RAW?! I know I did!! I'm so glad that the woman are finally having there time to shine, what do you guys think?:) 

I hope you're all enjoying this book so far? I love writing it!! 

Thank you for the reads so far<3 

I shall update a chapter about SmackDown either tomorrow or Friday! 

Peace out for now xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 140 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
44.1K 606 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
7.9K 50 45
With Sam finally getting the opportunity of a life time, she doesn't hesitate to take it. With new found love and friendships is this really what she...
25.1K 262 22
An injury puts Finn Balor out.All alone and no one to help him thru the injury he turns to the least likely person he thought he could turn to.Being...