Don't Leave Me #2 #WattpadInd...

By background21

There will be revenge, There will be innocent people, There will be a bad sibling and of course there will be... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 10

23.9K 940 29
By background21

####PAST WILL BE IN ITALIC FONT WHILE PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL FONT####

*Jiya Pov*

I woke up hearing my alarm and then started to get ready. After I got ready, I heard the shouts, but these were worried shouts. I rushed outside my room to see my Mom sitting on the dining table crying.

While my Dad is standing beside her scolding her, but she just continued to release tears.

"Can't you be more careful?" Dad asked her.

"You have been asking the same question." Mom replied sniffing.

"Don't talk!" He said glaring at her and started applying something on her hand.

"Who asked you to boil water for me?" Dad added shaking his head.

"I know you want warm water to bath in this cold weather. I am trying to make sure you get them." Mom said and hissed when he applied ointment on her hand.

"Ahhh!" I screamed while holding the bowl and removed that from the stove before it can get burned.

"What happened?" Ajay asked, walking inside the house just then.

"I... I was trying to make your favorite dish for you know..." I trailed off and blew air on my hands.

"Are you mad? Who asked you to even cook?" he asked fuming.

"But..." I started to say, but she shook his head and walked outside the kitchen.

I followed him and saw him bringing some ointment from the first aid box. I felt little god thinking he will apply that for me.

"Apply this and don't enter the kitchen again. I will go and bring food for us." He said and walked outside.

I got confused and cried more applying the ointment. He must be really angry for hurting myself.

I just ruined our night by my stupidity. One day, I will cook delicious food for him, but for now I have to tend to these.

I walked inside our room and blew all the candles along with the flowers on the bed.

Even after some time when he didn't return I lay on my side of the bed.

I am sorry Ajay for disappointing you by getting myself into these stupid burns. I thought before drifting off into sleep.

"Dad! Don't scold Mom like that. No one gets those wontedly." I said fuming at him and sat beside her, taking away the ointment tube from him.

I blew a little and applied the ointment. Dad looked at me shocked and slowly mumbled "I was just worried for her."

"You should shout after tending the wounds and not before." I scolded him and finished applying it.

"Here! These are the saved money. Why don't you guys buy some second-hand heater maybe?" I asked taking out the money.

I should have thought about all this. We all were used to all these luxuries from staring, and a heater is not that luxury but still.

"They sell heating rod, which is cheap and good too. I will buy that, and it doesn't take that much money. But no one will touch it except me." Dad said, returning the money to me.

"Thanks Jiya." Mom said and then I remembered that she was also here.

"No need to say that Mom, but be careful next time. And just call me if there is any emergency." I said, getting up and took hold of my luggage.

"Take care, Jiya." Dad said, and I nodded at both walking outside to just see him entering the street.

Here goes nothing! I thought and walked towards his car.

The driver got outside and took the luggage from me. I nodded politely at him and sat in the passenger seat.

"Sit in the back seat, Jiya." I heard Mr.Mehra's voice.

"I am just an employee Sir. This is good for me." I said turning back.

"Ok!" he mumbled and got outside the car while I stared outside.

"What happened to the driver, Sir?" I asked him while he sat in the driver seat.

"He went home." He replied and started driving.

"But..." I started to say but don't have any words actually.

I leaned on my side of the window and just stared outside. Just eight hours and the car ride will be finished.

"What is it?" he suddenly asked and then I remembered the ointment tube I brought with me after applying Mom.

How much stupid can I be? I thought, shaking my head and mumbled "My Mom got her hand burned, and I forgot to put it back after applying her."

I felt his hand tighten on the steering wheel, and I already know what he is thinking of. I closed my eyes and sat in silence, not wanting to say anything.

*Ajay Mehra Pov*

I gripped the wheel when she talked about her Mom getting her hand burned. Jiya got burned so many times, which always made me so much angry for her silliness.

"Apply this and don't enter the kitchen again. I will go and bring food for us." I said and walked outside.

When I sat in my car, I sighed in relief. I don't want any physical relation with her, and that will just complicate the situation at the end of this one year.

There are still ten months to go, and I don't know for how much time I can find excuses. If only that Sahil enters India now, then all the problems will be finished.

"Uncle! Did you get the test passed on that voice recording?" I asked calling him.

"It will take a few more days as it is complete secret right." He replied, and I sighed.

"If we get that test, then we can get Sahil arrested when he steps into India." I said, and we both hung up hoping he will soon.

I was such an insensitive man towards her at that time. I should have not shouted at her, or I should have at least applied ointment.

But what I showed is my rage for her to do those stupid dishes every single day and relief to not have any headache on my shoulders by carrying physical intimacy with her.

I glanced at her to see that she is still holding the tube tightly in her hands and is sleeping calmly.

At the same time, I heard thunder, and rain started falling within seconds. Not now and not while I am driving. I thought groaning because I can't stop a memory to enter my mind, which never left.

For a few days, I thought I got relief, but then one night, even rain decided it was his time to show its face.

It was raining heavily and as possible as it can be the Jiya, who has complete childishness walked outside onto the lawn and started jumping on it.

"Jiya! You will get sick." I said, standing near the door.

"My Mom used to scold me the same way so now you don't start it." She said and walked some more into the rain.

"Fine!" I said walking inside and immediately returned when I heard her shout.

I looked outside to see no trace of her. I frowned scolding her in my mind and walked outside only to feel her hugging behind me.

"Got you." She said and pulled me completely outside into the rain.

"See isn't it amazing." She said, but I was not listening to her words but only staring at her.

Her Saree is sticking to her making me gulp more than the number of times I can count. She too stopped moving and stared directly into my eyes.

Her eyes widened a little, and I slowly walked towards her holding her tightly to me.

"I can't stop anymore." I mumbled and placed actually crashed my lips to hers.

I will see through the problems after this one-year end, but for now I don't want to think anything about it.

I scooped her into my arms and walked inside and then to our room. She stared back at me gulping, but I can see the desire in her eyes.

I don't need any other encouragement than that, and I just devoured her that night like a possessive man, and she trembled in my hands.

For just these few months... I thought drifted off into sleep holding her to me.

*Jiya Pov*

"Mr.Mehra!" I shouted when I felt the car at the more speed than it was before, but he was staring straight at the road.

"Mr.Mehra!" I shouted more and then he shook his head like he just came out of something.

"I am sorry, Jiya. I was thinking something else." He said when I showed him at what speed he was driving and that too in this rain.

"It's ok Mr.Mehra." I mumbled and glanced outside.

"I am little tired. Can we stop in some motel until the rain stops and then start?" he asked and I nodded.

"I took one room for us." He dropped the bomb when we walked into a room in some very small motel.

"I don't want to share." I said within a second.

"It is not a safe motel, and it is better to stay together. There are separate beds so do not worry." He said opening the door.

"I am just thinking about your safety." He said walking inside the washroom while I lay on the bed near the window. I continued to stare at the rain and fisted my hands.

He scolded me when I started enjoying the rain. He is so concerned about my health! I thought, smiling to myself.

Then I shouted when he walked inside and hid behind the wall. I brought him into the rain and felt good to be spending it together for the first time.

Then I saw it the desire in his eyes, making me gulp a little, but he held me to him and crashed his lips to mine.

It hurt a little, but it was nothing in front of the love I have for him. I held to him tightly and felt so lucky to have him in my life.

After he made love to me, I just lay in his arms grinning like an idiot finally to be his, and he was even happy about it as he has such a strong hold on me at present.

We will stay like this forever happy, and I will do my best to make him happy. I thought before drifting off into sleep.

Safety? You should have thought about it that day in the rain. So don't tell me any more lies Mr.Mehra because I am not in the mood to even hear them.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep at least for these two hours before we continue our journey.  

----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... sry guys my mood is not that good so finding difficulty while typing the story... when it gets better i will try to give speed updates..

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote....

p.s- Their love story didnt even started ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11.1K 44
The title says it all, if you were familiar with the earlier works with the same title. For the new readers, all I can say is that there will be reve...
53.4K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
397K 13.8K 31
Just When Everybody Gets Their Lives Back On Track, A New Enemy Steps In And Turns Everyone Lives Upside Down. STOP: Read Books One and Two Before St...
Your Honor By Omokehinde_

Mystery / Thriller

18.2K 3.3K 35
"You are a disgrace " "You will never be me" Twin brothers. Different personalities. Completely identical. Except for a tattoo. One an ex-convict...