Loving You Can Be Troublesome

By bulletqueen

(Greyson Chance FanFic) [YN], a daughter of a FBI investigator suddenly gets kidnapped by the man who her fa... More

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPED
Chapter 2: FINDING OUT
CHAPTER 3: REVELATION AND RIVALRY
CHAPTER 4: DEVELOPMENTS
CHAPTER 5: LETTING GO
CHAPTER 6: BACK HOME
CHAPTER 7:THE PLAN
CHAPTER 8: SWITCHING THINGS UP
CHAPTER 9:NOT THE END
CHAPTER 10: NORMAL DAYS
CHAPTER 11:CIRCUMSTANCES TO BE
CHAPTER 13: MORE TO COME
CHAPTER 14: THE PAST IS BACK
CHAPTER 15: THOUGHTS & DOUBTS
CHAPTER 16: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 1)
CHAPTER 17: CHOICES & COURAGE (PART 2)
CHAPTER 18: AFTER EFFECTS
CHAPTER 19: GREYSON
CHAPTER 20: FRIENDS TO FOES
CHAPTER 21: ALMOST DISASTER DATE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 22: STRATEGIES TO ACTIONS
CHAPTER 23: THE LAST GAME CHANGER
CHAPTER 24: THE "REAL" TRUTH

CHAPTER 12: GOODBYE GREYSON

458 16 3
By bulletqueen

SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER, DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UNFINISHED... OH WELL, HERE'S THE NEXT PART ANYWAYS...

---

•GREYSON•

"--all and make it look like an accident?" Gary asked anxiously.

"I don't know, but I'll do whatever it takes to end the madness I've started." I put my hand upon his shoulder.

"And what about [YN]? What if you die trying?" He replied. I just shook my head in reply, then took out my phone.

•[YN]•

I was busy writing something, when I heard my phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey [YN]..." Greyson's voice echoed through the speakers.

"Hey, where have you been? I haven't talked to you in a while, Greyson." I replied still writing.

"I've been very busy lately,sorry... As an apology let's hang out. Right here, right now." He said with a tinge of excitement, I'm getting excited too actually.

"Where are you?" I grabbed my phone from my bed at the same time fixed my things.

"At the park."

"Alright. Give me 20 minutes or so." I smiled at the thought of meeting Greyson again.

"Okay, sweetheart. Love you." He made kissing noises.

"Love you too." I hung up and placed my phone inside my bag and headed downstairs towards my car.

~~~

When I arrived at the park, I saw Greyson walking along the lake. I didn't want him to notice me so I sneakily made my way behind him.

"GREYSON!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Yet I was just inches away from his ear. Instead of doing the normal comment first before turning around, what he did was hug me and spun me around. I buried my face into his neck.

"I miss you..." He whispered to me. I could feel goosebumps form in my arm. He stopped spinning and put me down.

"Me too. So," I fixed my clothes. "what do you want to talk about?"I asked gleefully.

Instantly his face turned serious. He looked around before saying anything. "We can't talk here." He grabbed my wrist all of a sudden and pulled me to his car. He locked the doors and took a deep breath.

"I need your help, [YN]. And I can't do it alone. It's not an easy task, and I can't promise you to return home alive." He explained about how he needs to kill the 3 bosses' of Steven. And he needs my help to do it.

"Greyson, I can't. I'm not that kind of girl who knows martial arts and stuff. I'm just normal. I fangirl, I daydream, I go out shopping with friends."

He placed his hand on mine. "I know. I just don't want to go alone. I don't want to die alone. If we die, we die together."

I pushed his hand away. "Die? I don't want to die, Greyson!" I flailed my arms in the air. "I can't! T-there are so many things in life that I haven't accomplished. So many people will be disappointed, depressed, and angry at themselves." I stated, my voice almost cracking.

"Bu-"

"I'm sorry, Greyson. I love you but I just can't die just to save myself. You must think I'm mad and that I've lost my humanity, but." I paused. Thinking on what to say next. "But I'd rather lose it than lose the ones I love." A tear escaped my left eye. He quickly wiped it with his thumb.

"I understand. But you will lose me." He kissed my forehead as a sign of goodbye and left me inside his car.

•GREYSON•

I'm now headed to my fate. I already said goodbye to [YN]. I left my car to her hoping she would take care of it as much I did to her. This is where I'm supposed to go, one way or another. This is my punishment for stealing, kidnapping, and killing.

I took out my phone and called Gary. "Hey man, you've get everything?" I said, trying to hide my true emotions.

"Yeah. Vincent, Winston, and Dom are here to help us. Have you already asked [YN] if she would help?"

"Yeah. She didn't want too. I understand her decision. I would have made the same too. But I have to continue if I want all the people I love to be safe and sound." I said with confidence. I got inside another car that was parked just a few blocks away from my car.

"Greyson..." Gary trailed off. "You know there are better choices than this-"

"I don't want my family to be humiliated." I break in. "The world will think of them as 'the-family-who-had-a-maniac-for-a-son.' And I don't want that. It's better if I die." I spat at him.

"Alright..." He exasperated a sigh. "Good luck to us." He meant it to be a joke, but failed.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and started the engine. I have to research and memorize the plan for tonight.

~~~

"All set, Greyson." Gary said as he handed me a rifle. "You sure you don't want to back down from this? We could do it ourselves. We have nothing to run back to. You, on the other hand, have a family, a career, and a girl who loves you - dearly.

"I know. But one day I'll regret not standing up for myself. For being a wimp and let you guys do this while I run away for my life." I replied as I loaded the cartridge and cocked the rifle. "Everyone ready?" My voice boomed throughout the empty house. All of them nodded. "Let's go." We slipped on our masks and dashed into the night.

•[YN]•

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Shut up." I groggily said.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I slowly opened my eyes and hit the snooze button on the alarm clock as hard as I can. I focused on the screen to know what time it is - 8 in the morning.

I slowly sat up and glared at my alarm clock. F*** you, alarm clock. I noticed my phone was on the floor. Woah! 3 messages from Greyson.

1st message:

I'm sorry about yesterday. I hope you can forgive me.

2nd message:

I wish you were here. I feel so lonely.

3rd message:

I love you, YN. Goodbye.

"Goodbye?" My eyebrows furrowed. Is he leaving me? Or something? I shrugged the feeling and headed inside the bathroom to do my morning routine.

~~~

"Good morning, Mom. Dad." I cheerfully greeted them with hugs and kisses.

"Good morning sweetie. How was your sleep?" My mom asked as she placed a plate of pancakes infront of me.

"Ugh... Good." I said casually. Which wasn't. I'll tell you why. It was because of Greyson and what he said. I had goosebumps the entire night just thinking about what he said. It was a good thing I managed to sleep, if not, I'd seriously be acting like a zombie.

I glanced at my dad who was busy reading today's newspaper. "Hey Dad, whatcha reading?" I asked while eating a slice of Mom's delicious pancakes.

"A shootout. Northwest of here. About 20 people are dead."

"Tsk! Tsk!" I took another slice of my pancakes. "Who would do such a thing?" A fee seconds later, my phone beep. A text. From Greyson.

[YN]. Meet me at the house where I kept you when you were a hostage. I have to tell you something. Come here ASAP.

What does he want now? I rolled my eyes. I skillfully ate the pancakes and drank my juice. I grabbed my car keys. "I'm going to Greyson's. Bye!" I shouted.

A few minutes later, I was at the house. Memories came back to me about me and Greyson's time here. But today there's something creepy about it. It isn't like the usual house that was so beautiful and elegant, it now has a dead vibe.

I entered the house and saw two guys who were a little familiar to me. "Where's Greyson?" I asked firmly, holding my purse.

"There's something we have to tell you, [YN]. About him." A guy with a crew cut, wearing a leather jacket said.

I took a step nearer. "What about him?"

He cleared his throat. "There isn't any way to say this but," he paused and I could feel he's hesitant.

"He's dead." The other guy finished his sentence. At that moment I felt like I was shot in the chest. Tears escaped my eyes and I found myself on the floor - crying non-stop.

The two men didn't come near me for they know I don't know them but - I really want somebody to comfort me now.

I heard a set of footsteps approaching me from behind. Who could it be?

---

I'LL LEAVE YOU TO THAT... I HOPE THIS MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 247 26
A FBI Agent, her hometown she ran away from, and an old crush. What could go wrong? Spencer Beckett gets thrown back into the town she desperately fl...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
What We Once Were By Lward14

Mystery / Thriller

274 3 25
"Why? Why won't you just let me in? I still-" She cut him off, "Don't. Don't finish that sentence Greyson, you know exactly why I can't just let you...
171K 2K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...