The Life of Justice Jay

Av amospn

Jensen and Danneel Ackles have a beautiful daughter named Justice Jay, and this is her story. From convention... Mer

This is my Story
First Day of School
Party
Cheer Tryouts
Girls Night Out
The Date
Telling Jake
Awkward Third Wheel... and the Library
The Beach House
Saturday
Saturday Night
Trip Home... Kind Of
Finally Home
Do I really know Jake - Part 1
Do I Really Know Jake - Part 2 (Kick Off)
Day with Daddy
Girls Just Suck Sometimes
That She Devil ain't got nothin on me!
Good Day... Rough Night
Back to Normal
Homecoming (Part 1): Say Yes to the Dress
Homecoming (Part 2): The Big Game and the Dance
It's not You... It's Me
Wyatt
Trick or Treat
My girl Madical
Thanksgiving and Grandpa Jim
Withdrawals
Full of Surprises
Tribute to "Janneel"
Janneel (Part 2)
Deck the Halls
I'll be Home for Christmas
All I Want For Christmas... Is You
The Secret's Out...
Don't mess with Jake
The Call
A Marriage and the Tonight Show
Home for the Holidays
Merry Christmas (Part 1)
Merry Christmas (Part 2)
Merry Christmas (Part 3)
Welcome to the Cabin
Happy New Year!!!
This is Not Goodbye...
Sequel!!!!!!

Ice Cream and the Guys

312 12 4
Av amospn

We all got into Jake's truck and drove home from the school. I sat next to him holding his hand as he drove, while Hallie and Tom were in the back. We dropped Hallie off and since she lived so close, Tom decided to stay with her for a few hours. 

Jake and I drove home to my house and instead of going inside we decided to go walk around the back yard. I say back yard but it was more like a town it was so huge. There was over a hundred acres behind Uncle Jared's house that was beautifully landscaped. He had a pool, a tennis court, a basketball court that they had built for Tom's twelfth birthday. Throughout the property was a long walking path that was surrounded by beautiful trees, bushes and flowers. 

Jake took my hand and started walking with me. 

"So, was that everything you'd hoped it would be?" He said smiling and admiring the beautiful trees around us.

"Why do you always have to be so amazing?"

He just laughed and picked me up pulling me onto his back. He ran through the grass piggy-backing me.  He was so much fun to be with. I wrapped my arms around him as he ran around. He pulled me around to his front and my legs wrapped around his torso. I rested my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me with a funny look and started giggling. 

"What are you laughing at?" I started to get nervous. "Seriously Jake, what's going on." I started laughing with him. 

Then all of a sudden he took off for the pool. I was fidgeting all over the place, but being the extremely strong football player he was who was twice my size, he held a tight grip of me and flew me over his shoulder. I kicked my legs all over the place. 

"Jake, I swear if you jump in that pool!!!!!!!!!" I said yelling but knowing he'd do it anyway. I kind of wanted him to, to be honest. 

"Sorry beautiful." He was just a few steps from the pool at this point and jumped off the diving board with me still in his arms. 

We both swam to the top of the water and I flipped my hair out of my face. "You did not just do that!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the more shallow side of the pool. I just smiled and said, "What are you doing?"

He pulled me into his arms and our foreheads rested against each others. He started to say, "Are you going to kill me now?"

I just looked at him and smiled. He grabbed my chin and pulled my lips into his. He leaned against the wall and I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and continued to kiss him. He ran his fingers through my hair like he always did. 

"What are you kids doing?" I jumped when I heard my mom say. 

Jake just looked down and started laughing under his breather. 

"Um, Hi mom..." I started laughing with him too. We both turned to look at her. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry kids. Um... well... I made dinner... you want some?"

"We just got back from eating. Sorry mom."

"It's okay, Gen, Shep and I will eat it. Where's Tom?" 

"He stayed with Hallie for a bit, he should be home soon, Mrs. Ackles." Jake said to my mom. 

"Okay... well... I'm sorry for interrupting kids. I will... uh... see you when you get inside." She started laughing and walked inside. 

I just looked at Jake, "Well... that just happened." He started laughing too.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He said rubbing his hand up and down my back. 

"I don't know. It's already eight. We could go get Hallie and Tom and go get some ice cream?"

"Sure, I've wanted to go try that new place for a few weeks now." Jake lifted me out of the pool and I ran to the pool house to grab us some towels. We dried off as well as we could, and I ran inside to grab him some dry clothes out of Tom's room. He wore one of his aeropostale shirts and a pair of his jeans. He was super fast getting ready. I took a quick shower and cleaned my face since I was covered in mascara smearing down my cheeks. I had Jake to thank for that. 

I threw on a light sweatshirt and some jeans. I also put on my favorite shoes. They were my moms from when she was a kid. They were black and were the original style of the converse. I walked downstairs to find Jake eating a burger with Shep and talking to my mom and Aunt Gen. 

I started laughing. "How are you still hungry?"

"You're mom makes some of the best burgers I've ever had Jay." He said shoving more into his face. I sat on his lap at the table.

Aunt Gen smiled really funny, "So JJ, I heard you went swimming."

I looked to my mom, "Mooooom! You told Gen!??"

"What? She's like you're Aunt! She deserves to get a good laugh."

Aunt Gen started again, "Which speaking of that, what about tomorrow we go shopping with Hallie and get you girls your dresses?"

"Heck yeah!" I was super excited. I always loved going shopping with Aunt Gen. 

Jake and I got up and he grabbed my hand as we walked out the door. 

"See yah later kids." My mom yelled from the kitchen. 

He walked me out to his truck and opened the door for me. He ran around and hopped in, starting the truck and backing out of the driveway. 

It only took us a few minutes to get to Hallie's house. We had texted them before hand and they were sitting out on her front grass waiting for us. 

Tom opened the door for Hallie and they hopped in the back. 

"We're gonna go try that new ice cream place down town. I've wanted to go there for a while." Jake put his left hand on the top of the steering wheel and grabbed my hand with his right hand. 

The drive to the ice cream place only took about fifteen minutes. The whole way there we were jamming out to music and just having a blast together. 

Jake pulled into the ice cream place and the guys opened the doors for us. Seriously, that was one of my favorite things about them, they were so amazing about being gentlemen. 

They held our hands as we walked in, and as you walked through the doors you were reminded to back when you were a little kid. It smelled so amazing. Ice cream was probably my favorite treat, and Jake knew it. We each decided to try the "House Favorite" which was a combination of fudge brownie and mint chocolate chip. 

We each got two scoops and tried to find a table. They were so busy inside that we decided to just go out and sit in the bed of Jake's truck. He pulled me onto his lap and we all sat there talking while eating our ice cream.

"Hey, Jake. Can I ask you something?" I said. "I've been wondering this for a while."

"Sure beautiful, anything."

"Well... whatever happened between you and Tish. The way she acts around you makes me wonder something big happened."

Tom interupted, "Jay, he doesn't have to talk..."

Jake held his hand up to him, "Bro, Jay's my girl. I have no problem telling her."

Tom just nodded and Jake started. "Tish was my first girlfriend. I liked her my seventh grade year. As you can see, my tastes were a little off in the beginning. But, we dated for about four months during my eighth grade year until I found her behind the school with one of my friends. Of course we're not friends now, but I immediately broke up with her. I didn't date anyone for about a year and a half. Tom actually gave me a hard time about it, but I didn't think I could trust anyone else after that. The only two other girls I've dated were cheerleaders and they only lasted about a month each. And the only reason I even thought about dating them was because your friend Hallie here felt bad for me. They were pretty much just set ups."

"Hey, in my defense, I hated watching the coolest guy at school walk around single."

Tom turned to her in defense. "Hey I'm pretty cool too!" 

Hallie laughed, "You're my favorite," she said as she pulled his cheek over to her and kissed him softly. 

I looked at Jake. "I'm so sorry. Do you still have feelings for her?"

Jake's eyes shot right up, "Absolutely not! She is dead to me. And like I said, I have better tastes than that." He set his empty ice cream bowl down next to him. "I never thought I'd love anyone ever. I was fully prepared to go through life alone. Then I saw you at Hallie's party and couldn't even control myself. It was like I was in the sixth grade again and forgot how to talk to a girl. Why do you think it took me so long to kiss you?" 

I blushed and said, "Shut up, there are lots of girls who are prettier than I am at school." I said playfullying nudging him. 

"Not in my eyes." He said brushing my hair behind my ear. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Jay."

I set my ice cream bowl down and turned to look him back in the eyes just as he said, "I love you." 

He softly pulled me close to him and kissed me. He never went overboard when he kissed me. He was soft and light about it. He was such a gentleman and so romantic. Tom was such a buzzkill and had to ruin the moment, "Alright you two. Let's head out so you can get a room." 

Jake just looked to Tom and rolled his eyes. "Whatever man." 

We all got in the truck and headed home. I had such a wonderful night with the guys and Hallie and couldn't wait to go shopping with Aunt Gen tomorrow. 

Alright guys, this ones a little shorter than normal, but I am updating again tonight. I have some big plans with where this story is going. Can't wait for you to read these next couple chapters! ;)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

986 8 19
Hi my name is Liberty Lay Ackles. I'm the twin of JJ they call me LL. Born May 30th 2013. Yep two sets of twins. It gets kinda crazy. My daddy is Jen...
11.8K 275 38
Jensen Ackles's younger sister Taylor Nicole Ackles is about to be 18. She's also had a major crush on Richard Speight Jr. ever since she saw him on...
457 2 10
Jenson Ackles finds friendship off-screen with a new female cast member, Annie. He shows her the real side - the simple side - of him. Can he resist...