All We Are

Od writerERyan

Enya Morgan is a stressed out work-a-holic with little to-no scratch that zero interest for love...or at leas... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
Hunger
Big Leaps
Bigger leaps.
Quality time
Making it public
Tabloids and Family
Romance
Stolen
Uneasy
runaway
what happens in vegas
clearing things up
Elopement
Mr. and Mrs.
Last Day.
Honeymoon.
Home.
Too Much.
It's Our Party.
Wake Me Up.
Coming To.
Nightmares
Epilogue
Preview of All We Were (Book Two in the Morgan Series)

Author's Note.

1.8K 59 5
Od writerERyan

Just wanted to have a spot somewhere where I could personally thank everyone for sticking around and reading what Enya and Cato have been up to. I know, I know, they've started out pretty hot and heavy but this is just how they are as two people. They both crave power, they're both stubborn and hard headed.

There will be parts that slow down and I'm feeling pretty soon it will for them. There will be depth eventually but you have to let them have their fun, they are after all both used to being single entities doing what and whom they want on their own.

I'd like to give a shout out to my sister, who got her own wattpad account to read my dorky stories and for jadedbutterfly who took a chance and added me to her library!

For anyone else reading, please vote! It would mean the world to me if you voted and if you left feedback about the story.

Thanks again!

E.Ryan

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4M 153K 68
Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a fragile and bloodthirsty family rivalry...
15.3M 544K 68
Entangled Book #1 -Wattpad featured story- Ariana Jones is a sweet, innocent, and smart girl who has been battling a lot of issues all her life. She...
Opposite Attracts Od itslovely23

Všeobecná beletria

1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
1.3M 73.4K 47
The human heart is an abyss. Through tunnels, and chambers, the organ beats and the world, in each persons life, continues to churn. With that heart...