MAGCON werewolf

By poprockz493

Violet Moon isn't your ordinary girl. Unlike normal girls she is hiding her secret of being a werewolf. She's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Seriously?!
Chapter 9
I KNEW IT!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Help!
Adding stories about you!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel?!

Chapter 13

2.1K 65 0
By poprockz493

Violet

I tackle him. "Stay away from him or you'll be dealing with me!" I shout. They run off. I growl in annoyance and pace around. Sh*t here comes their alpha. "Are you the wolf who has ruthlessly attacked my wolves?" He asks furious. "I didn't attack them they were picking on him!" I retort and gesture to Jacob. "My son? Impossible!" He shouts and lunges at me. He clings onto my back and digs his claws into me. "Um alpha? I don't think that's wise." The one I tackled says. "Pfft what could she do." He smirks. I shift to my lion. I roar. I feel a small pain in my chest. I transform into another form. "Dragon!" The alpha shouts leaping off my back. "Father! Do not be afraid! She wouldn't hurt anyone!" Jacob defends me. I shift back to my angel wolf and feel a scraping down my side. I looks and see a wolf from their pack. I look and see my wings are now dragon wings. Awesome!

After a while I convinced them that I am more like Jacobs protector than their enemy. I have now ran back to a worries cameron.

Cameron

She finally returned. I hug her like she might disappear. I get pack telepathy. "Alpha Cameron! Reports of a dragon invading territories!" Nash says. "Search for it and if you find it communicate with me." I reply. "Cameron what's wrong?" Violet asks. "A dragon is invading territories." I tell her. "My pack is going to look for it." I continue. "They won't find it. Because I'm right here." She says and transforms to her dragon. I look at her wide eyed. "I'll take you to your pack and if you wish I'll disappear forever." She says. I quickly shake my head. "No I want you to stay. I-I love you." I say. "I love you too." She replies. I get on and direct her to where my pack is.

A/N so I'm still waiting on details from bite_me_DALLAS on what she looks like and her name so I updated without her in it for one chapter. So next chapter she will be in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 1 10
[Scott McCall x OC] || [Book 1 of The Tracker + The Clairvoyant series] Despite being both an alpha werewolf and a clairvoyant, Vivian has no intenti...
551K 6.1K 30
Amanda, she's just a regular 17-year old that lives in Florida. Her 13 year-old sister Anna has a vine. She is obsessively talking about these viners...
143K 3.9K 37
Aqua is the only aquamarine mermaid left and after leaving the sea to go on land she finds her mate the alpha of the sliver moon pack. Will she trust...
12.7K 378 29
Julie an ordinary teen gets entangled in the world of supernaturals. Werewolves, Vampires, Hybrids, even fairies what's a girl to choose? But is she...