Chapter 16

A/N Hey guys I just hit 2K like 30 minutes ago

Laura

I actually had fun letting off steam with Violet. I didn't know she had other forms. She has a lion form, dragon, dragon wolf, and crystal wolf. I got to use my powers too. Like I almost hit a guy with a rock. Whoops? After a while we went to bed.

Violet

If Laura told you they went to bed you were told wrong. She was marked last night. (Sorry bite_me_DALLAS 😝😂) I just got up and now I'm waiting for her to get down here. The three girls are all going shopping! Finally she comes downstairs. "So how was your night?" I ask her smirking. "Fine." She replies. "Oh really? 'OH NASH!'" Cameron mocks. Her face turns bright red. "Well the girls are going shopping." Mahogany says dragging us out the door. "Bye boys!" I shout.

After a long while of shopping we're sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch. I'm sitting across from mahogany and Laura is next to me. I look behind mahogany to see a guy staring at her. "Wait I smell my mate." Mahogany whispers. She turns around and her eyes lock with the guy. Oh my god. He's here with a girl from my old high school. The slut Shelby. I look at Laura and she's looking at me worriedly. "The girl he's with is someone who used to bully me in high school." I tell her. "What are you going to do?" She asks. "Get her away from him. You coming?" She nods. "Is she a supernatural?" She asks. I nod. I stand up and walk over. "Oh hi Shelby!" I say to her. "Oh hi Violet. Still slutty I see." I roll my eyes. I grab her wrist. "We should catch up." I drag her behind me away from the guy. I take her to behind the building in an alley way. "So Wolfy does your friend here know." She says smirking. We both smirk. She shows her fangs. Laura shifts into her wolf that seems to have gotten bigger. "Your turn vi." Laura says. "Gladly. Which one?" I ask. "You know the one that won't cause world wide panic." She replies. "Aww but that's not as fun." I shift into my lion. "Oh my god!" Shelby shouts and runs away. Me and Laura laugh and shift back to our original forms. We walk inside to find mahogany and that guy making out. "Oh mahogany why don't you bring you friend here home?" I ask. "Really?! Sure thanks Violet." She replies. "This is Jacob by the way." She continues. We take them home and they were in the back making out.

We arrive at the house and cameron runs up and hugs me. "We were only gone for a few hours." I say. "I know but that was too long." He says.

Laura

Nash will not leave my side. Like he was devastated when I wasn't here. Like I'm only 16 I need space sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love him to death. But he tried to come with me to the bathroom. That's a little much. Oh well I love him. "We're going out on border patrol. The wolves that will come are Violet, Laura, Nash, JJ, and myself." Cameron announced. We all headed out. We found some rabbits running back and forth across the border here and there. Then we heard a whole bunch of snaps. Violet stopped to smell the air. "Intruders." She reports. "Violet I need you to shift to your lion and scare them off." Cam says. She does as she's told and shifts to her lion. The intruders come closer. They emerge from the bushes and it's......

A/N cliffhanger sorry! I just have some stuff I have to do. The next chapter will be up later today! See you!