Chapter 17

Violet

The bushes shook ferociously as the intruders emerged. Out came the o2l clan of vampires. I roar at kian their leader. "Oh well who is this we have here? Violet and Laura!" Kian says. Cameron Nash and JJ went to mark the borders. "You are crossing our boarders!" I roar. "That's the point. We aren't here for territory. We're here for you!" Jc says. I see a look of terror wash over Laura's face. Sam and Trevor pulls out tranquilizer guns. Trevor shoots me with 3 darts while Sam shoots Laura with two. "Now that we have you two we can kill the MAGCON pack." Kian says as we collapse to the ground and every thing goes black.

Cameron

We were marking the borders after we left the girls with the intruders. When I feel a terrible pain in my chest. Someone hurt Violet. "Nash they took them." I say. We rush back to where we left them only to find a tranquilizer dart. "Oh no." Nash says.

Laura

I wake up in a cage to find my ankles are chained with silver. I try to communicate with Nash through mate telepathy. 'Nash? Please answer me!' I say. 'Laura! Where are you?' He replies. 'I don't know. I'm in a cage with silver chains on my ankles.' I say shakily. 'Ok I think we know who took you and where you are.' He says. So I'm supposed to stay still. I look to my left to see Violet still knocked out. "Violet wake up!" I shout. She jumps awake. Then the vampires come through the door. "Well I see you're both awake. Time for the fun!" The leader says and drags Violet out of her cage. Then he comes and drags me out of my cage. They take us to separate rooms. Inside them I see silver chains and some baseball bats. 3 vampires come into the room and take a baseball bat each. They chain me up and prepare to swing.

A/N Short chapter/cliffhanger I won't be updating again today so you will see one tomorrow morning.