Chapter 13

Violet

I tackle him. "Stay away from him or you'll be dealing with me!" I shout. They run off. I growl in annoyance and pace around. Sh*t here comes their alpha. "Are you the wolf who has ruthlessly attacked my wolves?" He asks furious. "I didn't attack them they were picking on him!" I retort and gesture to Jacob. "My son? Impossible!" He shouts and lunges at me. He clings onto my back and digs his claws into me. "Um alpha? I don't think that's wise." The one I tackled says. "Pfft what could she do." He smirks. I shift to my lion. I roar. I feel a small pain in my chest. I transform into another form. "Dragon!" The alpha shouts leaping off my back. "Father! Do not be afraid! She wouldn't hurt anyone!" Jacob defends me. I shift back to my angel wolf and feel a scraping down my side. I looks and see a wolf from their pack. I look and see my wings are now dragon wings. Awesome!

After a while I convinced them that I am more like Jacobs protector than their enemy. I have now ran back to a worries cameron.

Cameron

She finally returned. I hug her like she might disappear. I get pack telepathy. "Alpha Cameron! Reports of a dragon invading territories!" Nash says. "Search for it and if you find it communicate with me." I reply. "Cameron what's wrong?" Violet asks. "A dragon is invading territories." I tell her. "My pack is going to look for it." I continue. "They won't find it. Because I'm right here." She says and transforms to her dragon. I look at her wide eyed. "I'll take you to your pack and if you wish I'll disappear forever." She says. I quickly shake my head. "No I want you to stay. I-I love you." I say. "I love you too." She replies. I get on and direct her to where my pack is.

A/N so I'm still waiting on details from bite_me_DALLAS on what she looks like and her name so I updated without her in it for one chapter. So next chapter she will be in it.