Chapter 14

A/N I got the details so yea here's the chapter!

Violet

I fly down to where cameron directed me and I'm immediately surrounded by his pack. "Stop!" Cameron shouts getting off. I shift to my now dragon wolf. "Violet?" Nash asks I nod. "I'm so sorry!" He apologizes. "It's ok." I reassure him. I hear whining. I go to where I hear it from. Once I do I see a cream coloured wolf with jet black paws and ears caught in a trap. I quickly take the trap off the squirming wolf and use my healing powers. "What's your name?" I ask her. "Laura. Thank you for helping me." She says. "Welcome. Do you have a home?" I ask. She shakes her head. Nash enters the area and she immediately looks starstruck. So does Nash. I giggle. "I see you found your mate in Nash." I whisper in her ear. He steps forward. "Hi I'm Nash." He introduces himself. "I-I'm Laura." She replies. "Nash, Laura will be living with us." I state. His face lights up and so does hers.

After settling Laura in Nash's room I get to know her better. She has beautiful blond hair with blue tips. She has a light tan. 5'4 and the body of a goddess. She has blue eyes that change colour depending on her mood. She tells me that her hobbies are surfing, partying, sleeping, eating, penny boarding, long boarding, and dancing. She also said that she is like a witch. She has dark blood powers in human form and all powers in wolf form! Finally someone who understands me! Just by talking to her I have established that she is a wild, free, caring, loving, crazy, sociable, chill, pretty, popular, outgoing, funny, respecting and honest girl. Also she can carry a conversation like me! Finally me and mahogany have another girl! Yay!

Laura

I'm already loving it here! I found my mate and two new best friends! Nash and cameron asked me and Violet out on a double date tomorrow! So after breakfast we're heading to the mall to get dresses, shoes and our hair and nails done.

We just finished eating breakfast and now we're going out to the mall. "TO NARNIA!" Me and Violet shout in unison. I giggle and hop into her Hennessy venom GT?! That's the fastest car in the world! Wow I really know how to pick my friends.

We arrive at the mall and immediately head for Charlotte Russe. I see this gorgeous black and blue dress and grab it. While Violet falls in love with a purple dress that looks really good on her. (Picture above. 1 is Laura and 3 is Violet.) "Now for shoes!" Violet says and drags me to the shoe section. I grab black strappy heels while Violet grabs the same but in silver. We pay for our outfits then head to the hair salon for our appointment. The lady sits us down and starts on our hair. She puts my hair up in a high pony tail then curls it to perfection. For my nails she painted them black and on my ring fingers she put small diamonds.

Violet

The way I got my hair done is she took a piece of hair on each side braided that then pinned them together at the back. After she curled the rest of my hair. As for my nails she painted them a deep purple and did put French tips on my ring fingers. When we were both finished we payed the lady then headed home. Let me say. Laura looked absolutely gorgeous. I envy her perfect body. Sigh. We change into our dresses and do our makeup.

There was a knock on the door. (They're in the bathroom.) I open it to reveal cam and Nash looking very handsome in tuxes. I take Cameron's hand and he leads me downstairs. All the guys wolf whistle at me and Laura. Nash and Cam glare at them and growl. We just laugh and walk out the door. I get in cams car while Laura gets in Nash'. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Surprise." Cam replies. I groan. He knows I hate surprises.

A/N ok saving the date for the next chapter. But news on July 9th I will stop updating for a few days. So I will update a long chapter the day I can to make up for the days I miss. K? K. Bai!