Chapter 8

Time skip 2 years.

Ugh why won't he answer my telepathy? Lemme catch you up. It's been two years since I've seen cam in person and he won't answer my telepathy. I found out all my powers and they are, fire, water, earth, telecommunications, hypnosis, Ice, time, seeing past and future, healing, black angel, all elements. I've gotten like one size bigger. The moon goddess tells me that everything is going well in my pack. But the leadership is tanking. That is why I'm going back today. I'm flying over there and I'm literally just landing. No one is here. I look in my den and find mahogany sleeping. I poke with my paw and she wakes up. "VIOLET I MISSED YOU!!" She screamed. "I missed you too! Where is everyone?" I ask. "Cameron is out with them and his newest slu-." She stops herself. "His newest what?" I asks. "His newest slut." She finishes looking in my eyes for emotion. My eyes turn black and so does my fur. I go outside my den mahogany following and we run out to where the rest of the pack is. I see them and they are all walking away from us. Cameron has that puny wolf clinging to his side. She makes grass grow and as soon as it touches me it burns. The pack turns around and faces me. You do not make an angel wolf mad.

"So I'm just supposed to act like you didn't reject me and go for the slut who makes grass grow?" I ask cam in a deep voice. "Violet the only reason I am with her is because you wouldn't answer me ever!" He yells frustrated. "You mind records all messages sent to you and not answered look through them." I tell him. He goes blank for a second and comes back guilty. "No one makes an angel wolf angry especially one that has all powers." I tell him.

My eyes snap open and I see that I'm in my den in my original form. Huh? I walk out and see that Jason has just arrived and joined the pack. "Mom what is the date today?" I ask her. "Um may 25th 2012 why?" I look at her wide eyed. "M-mom I need to go." I tell her and run off. I get tackled to the ground. Hear a bone snap. NOOOOO! It's not time for this yet! Everything goes black. "I know that you saw this already but here is your angel form. I open my eyes and look at who tackled me. It was a vampire I killed him and sniffed the air. I smelt strawberries and chocolate mixed with fear, Cameron. I run in the direction of him and see him surrounded by another smaller pack. He is bigger bet outnumbered. It's that scrawny slut's grass pack.

I jump in front of him and spread my wings shielding him from them. "Who are you weak wolf?" She asked tauntingly. I grow three sizes bigger. "Your worst nightmare grass wolf." I tell her. "What are your powers?" She asks I can smell her fear. She shows me her. I show her my powers but keep out the black angel. "A-anything else?" She asks. "Yea but um are you ready for it?" Her packs shakes their heads but she nods. My eyes turn pitch black and my fur does too. "Stay away you shall not be seen by any pack again, if not the grass that you grow shall burn in pure fury of the fire pack!" I say in a really deep scary voice. She nods and runs. Her pack follows. My fur turns back and my eyes too. Cam rests his head on my shoulder since in wolf form I'm taller. I see wolves run towards cam. My eyes go back to black and same with my fur. "Babe calm down its just my pack. I am alpha after all." He whispers. I hear a howl from my mom. I have to go. "I have to go." I tell him. I'm still black but my voice is normal. I run off. Not before stopping looking back and changing my form to without wings. He stares at me with awe. I howl and run home.

Cam POV

Holy sh*t my mate just saved me and she's one of a kind. She has so many powers, I only have ice. But I still love her to death. "Dude who was that?" Nash my beta asks. "That my friend was my mate." I tell him. "Congrats man." He says. All of the sudden she comes bolting back into the alley. Fear written all over her face. "You have to come with me now!" She says. "How are you going to hide him young wolf?" I hear a vampire ask. Her eyes turn black and so does her fur. Nash looks scared. "You will not do this to me again!" She screams her voice deep. "Oh but young Violet that was a while ago." He says. "You killed my brother!" She boomed. "Babe calm down they're just trying to make you mad." I whisper. "I'm sorry if you have to live without me but this isn't over till one of us is dead!" She boomed again. She tackled him and he is dissected within seconds. But she lays on the ground a large scratch in her side. I run to her and she licks it and it heals. She gets up and shakes off dust. "Now I have to go." She says giggling.

Nash POV

Tbh I'm scared of cams mate. She is an abnormal wolf like why does she have wings. Wait she's the angel wolf the moon goddess was telling us about in our dreams!

Violet POV

When I got back my parents stared at me with awe. "Hi mom hi dad." I say. "H-honey we would like you to meet our newest member of the pack Jason." My dad said. He looked at me as if asking me if I had a mate. I flashed him my taken eyes and he sighed. "Hi Jason I'm Violet the alpha of the pack." He mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" I ask. "You aren't suited to the name." He says. I shift to human form. "Am I now?" I ask. And shift back. Ella was whining and I had no idea why. Jason went back down to his friends. I started to get all wobbly and dizzy. "Violet are you all right?" My mom asked. Ella screamed at me to go find cameron. "I'm fine but I have to go again." I say and she nods.

I run into the forest searching for cameron. Something falls on top of me and everything goes black.

I wake up in a cell. In my human form? I sit up and look around. I see a boy in the corner and he's super pale. I walk over to him and ask him if he's ok. "I'm a bloodbank I always look like this. Soon you will too." He says. Vampires. "Well look who's awake." I hear a male voice. I turn around and see kian. Kian Lawley. "That is my bloodbank. Alex. You are jc's bloodbank." He says. I walk up to the metal bars and look him straight in the eye. "I'd like to see him try." I say through gritted teeth. "What are you a wolf?" He asks. I smirk and his face drops. He runs away. "Alex get on my back." I say transforming. He obeys and climbs on holding on for dear life. I melt the bars with my fire and run through. We get out into the sun and he gets off and runs. Huh weirdo. 'CAM OS IN TROUBLE GO TO THE DEMON VILLAGE NOW!' Ella screeched. I ran my top speed out to the demon village. I get there and see demons beating up Cameron's pack. Anger surges through me as I shift to without wing and I turn pitch black with my crystals glowing. I charge down and kill the demon beating up Hayes. I then rush to cameron and tear the demon off him. I made all the demons levitate and threw them away. I destroyed their village and I went back to normal.