Chapter 18

Violet

I feel my wolf take over and my eyes change colour. (Eye colour above.) 'What are you doing?!' I shout at her. 'Taking over you would've gotten us hurt!' She replies. I hear howling and it's not Laura. I then see the MAGCON pack burst through the the door. "Kian Lawley." Cameron says. "Cameron Dallas. Nice of you to drop by. My wolf forces me to shift to my human form. Jc then looks my in the eyes. Pain shoots through me. I start screaming and clutching my head. Nash comes back with Laura. "Stop!" Cameron shouts at him. "Only if you give us territory." Kian replies. I start to get angry. I shift to my dragon and tackle the three. But Jc enchants me to be on their side. I'm trying to fight it but it's not working.

Laura

Violet gets off the three and turns to us her eyes are pitch black. "Violet listen to me you're under a spell." Cameron tries to talk to her. She opens her mouth and starts to breathe fire. She shakes her head vigorously. Her eyes go back to their original purple. She collapses to the floor. She shifts to her dragon wolf and passes out. "Hurry all the male wolves will take down the vampires while the females will get Violet out of here." Cam orders. Me and mahogany carry Violet outside. When she wakes up. "Violet we have to go the guys are right behind us." We inform her. She nods and the three of us run back to the pack house. "Laura when did you get those markings?" Violet asks. I look and see a crescent moon with 13 stars surrounding it. "I don't know." I reply.

After a while the guys come back announcing the death of the vampires. About thirty minutes after that cameron got a phone call. He came back and told us it was bart and that the guys have to go on tour and no girls allowed. Violet and I were absolutely devastated. Reason one, they are our mates. Also mahogany has to go too. "We'll be back before you know it." Nash reassures me.

The day has come. The guys have to go on their tour now. For a year! I'm crying while hugging Nash goodbye. While I see Violet bawling saying goodbye to Cam. They both got in their limo and drove away.

1 year later

Violet

Bart said no contact with mates on the first day of MAGCON. I absolutely hate that guy. While they were gone Laura and I got super close. We spent every day together. We actually went to a pack convention together in New York. That was fun.

Today's the day that the guys come back from their tour. I'm so excited. I know now that being without your mate for a long period of time is hell. You always feel empty. Now that they're back that feeling will go away. "Violet! They're here!" Laura shouts from downstairs. I run down the stairs and see cameron standing there with a big smile on his face. "Cam! I've missed you!" I say while hugging him. "I've missed you too." He replies. "I bet you're tired." I say. He nods. I take him upstairs and he has a nap. Apparently so does everyone else.

Once everyone had woken up we decided we would have a movie night. Someone decided we should watch child's play. "What is so scary about this movie I mean come on." I say. While cam is snuggled into me shaking because he so scared. I then hear the girlie at scream ever. I look and see it came from Nash. He's almost crying and cowering behind Laura. She's laughing hysterically. I shake my head and continue to watch the movie.

The next day I wake up and realize I'm on my period. Laura burst in my room and screams, "VIOLET IM ON MY PERIOD!!!" I told her that I did too. "CAM!" I shout. He comes running. "I need you to go get pads from the drug store." I tell him his eyes widen and he runs out.

Cameron

"Violet and Laura are on their periods! Watch them while I go get supplies." I say and run out the door.

Mahogany

Oh god no. Two at once. "Alright boys you might wanna build protective forts two at once is not good. If they call for you go with no hesitation. Do you understand?" I say. They all nod and rush to build themselves some forts. "NAAAAAAAASH!" Laura shouts. He rushes upstairs. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Nash screams and comes back downstairs. "What happened." I ask. Violet comes running down the stairs and starts chasing Nash with a frying pan. "Violet calm down. Cameron went to the drug store to get you supplies." I say to her. She nods and slowly puts the frying pan down. "Are girls always like this?" Taylor asks. I face palm. Now he's done it. "UGH!" Violet shouts. Laura comes down the stairs and they both start smashing things.

Cameron

I come home and see the house completely trashed and all the guys huddled in a fort in the corner. "I'm back." I say. "Thanks cammy." Violet says and takes the bag full of stuff out of my hands. Her and Laura run upstairs. The guys come out of the Fort shaking. "What happened?" I ask. "Hell." They all say in unison. Mahogany starts laughing. "When you all find your mates you're gonna have to deal with this once a month." She says. All of the guys have their jaws drop to the floor. "Next time we are not staying here." JJ says. I just laugh.

A/N a longer chapter I know I said I wouldn't be updating again today I just had nothing to do. Another chapter coming out tomorrow morning.