Chapter 11

The first two chapters I will update will be short then I will make a long one k? K.

Violet POV

Recap

I follow them until one pulls a gun out.

End of recap

A low growl sound in my throat. The lady turns around. She sees the men and gasps. The man aims the gun towards her. I put one paw into the light. My white fur shining like snow. (she looks like a male lion.) I the step out and show my huge head and mane. I roar and step out fully. The man turn around, and their faces were priceless. The woman lets out this blood curdling scream. We were standing right next to a hotel too. People started to come out on their balconies to see what happened. Apparently someone called 911 cause here's the swat. They pull out tranquilizer guns. They shoot all the men leaving just me. Suddenly the hotel doors open revealing the MAGCON crew standing there. My first thought was, you went to a hotel? Then I remembered my life is at stake here. I realized that there were a few zoo keepers here and I decided to go along with it. I let them 'tranquilize' me and I lay down. I mind link cameron. 'You should tell Hayes not to mess with a creature with more forms.' I look him right in the eye. They were gonna put a chain on my legs but I get up and run away. I run to the forest and realize MAGCON followed me. I turn around and stand my ground. "Violet?" Hayes asks. "Don't mess with me Hayes you aren't strong enough." I tell him. "Oh really?" He says smirking. I crack my neck then let my wings out. "Can you fly?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "Then don't challenge me." I roar. "Listen I'm sorry we called you a freak. I was just scared." Taylor says. I forgive them then we go back to MAGCON after I changed into my human form.

After a while their show had finished and they took me to meet Cameron's mom. "Oh you must be Violet! It's so nice to finally meet you!" She says. "Oh darling before we do anything I want to see your wolf." She says guiding me to the backyard. I change into my angel wolf because it's less scary. She gasps and admires my wings. I then change into my other wolf. Her eyes widen and she looks at cameron I give him a questioning look. He nods. I then change into my lion. She looks at me and then at cameron. He smiles and so does she.

Ok so this chapter was random? Yea random I have an Idea so stay tuned!