Chapter 21

Violet

I collapse of the forest floor. I just killed someone. I can't live with myself anymore. "Violet?!" I hear Laura shout. I roar trying to lead her to me. "Violet! We were looking everywhere." She says. I start to breath heavily. "Vi? Are you ok?" She asks.

Laura

I found vi and she hasn't said a word. She starts to breathe heavily. "Vi? Are you ok?" I ask. She starts to shift between her forms rapidly. "Violet! Calm down!" I shout. "Did I hurt anyone?" She asks quietly. "No you just scared us." I reply. She gets up now in her dragon wolf. She's still shaking really bad. I push up against her so she doesn't fall. We arrive back at the pack house. "Violet calm down." I say. We walk in and Cameron runs up and catches her from falling. "Violet! I was worried sick!" Cam shouts. "He's dead." She whispers. "Who's dead?" I ask. "I killed the alpha of the blood moon pack." She continues. Her eyes turn red. "It's my fault!" She shouts. "Violet listen to me. You were under an enchantment you are not at fault!" Cam says. Her eyes roll back and cam carries her up to her room.

"What happened out there?" Nash asked me. "I found laying on the forest floor. She started breathing heavily. I asked if she was ok and she started shifting through her forms rapidly. She calmed down and asked if she hurt anyone. After that I brought her home and you saw what happened here." I explain.

A/N hey guys this isn't the long chapter I'm working on. For sure it will be up next week because my schedule is booked. Srry guys.