Chapter 12

Violet POV

Then I hear something. A howl. Oh my god I completely forgot about that young wolf I helped Jacob. I mind linked cam and told him I had to go and jumped the fence. I ran until I hit a field. I then flew the rest of the way still in my lion form.

I arrived and saw Jacob being surrounded.

Jacob POV

I howled for Violet and now I'm waiting and being surrounded by the teenaged male wolves of my pack. While all the girls watch their boyfriends pick on a pup? Really is that what the world has come to?

I then hear a roar. I look and I'm the only one to notice a massive white lion. "Hey mutt what are you looking at?! I was talking to you!" Austin shouts in his attempt of an alpha voice. I then realize the lion is violet. "Maybe you should worry about other things." She says in her alpha voice. She is now standing over austin. He looks up at her and gives her a nervous smirk.

Violet

I pick him up by the scruff and spread out my wings. I take flight and carry him up with me. "I'm sorry! Put me down beast!" He shouted. "Beast. You think I'm a beast." I say. I shift to my angel wolf. "Well I'm one of you." I say putting him down. And you don't pick on pups!" I yell.

A/N so sorry I haven't updated its summer vacation it's harder to update now also next year I start high school so there won't be much updating then either so this book I guess is on hold till I have the time. Sorry but I know none of you guys are on wattpad during the summer either.