Chapter 4

Violet POV

Time skip 1 year

It's been a year since I've talked to MAGCON. One day when I went back they acted like I didn't exist. So I told bart I was leaving MAGCON for good. Now I've been a full time Alpha. The only time I'm at our human house is when I need to get provisions or something. As an alpha I'm supposed to be finding a mate. All the boys in my pack are douches I mean even the newbie Jason is trying to hook up with me. UUUGGGHHH! Can't a girl take a break. Not only that but I got another threat about a battle with the Vampires in town in three days. As I said I never gat a break!

I'm out by the fire stone with my team. My beta Jeremiah, and my four best fighters Jennifer, Alex, ash, and Louis. "Okay so here's the plan for the battle tomorrow." (Time skip sorry 😢) "you will be here Jeremiah, ash there, Louis and Alex here and Jennifer there." I explained. "But where will you be?" Ash asked. "Don't worry about that I have a plan. Then after we signal all the wolves able to fight will come in." I finished. Everyone nodded. It's now time for dinner. I go out to the field and retrieve a doe grazing and bring it back for the pack. Once everyone has eaten we go to sleep.

Battle

Everyone is at their assigned places. Jeremiah howls followed by Ash, followed by Louis and Alex, and lastly Jennifer. Once they all howled I came running up the street. The cars that were coming towards me I jumped over. I made it to my assigned place on top of a parked car and howled extremely loud. There were people watching as the vampires emerged from the shadows. One of them came out. He called out the rest of his army and there were only ten of them. Okay I know we want to win but this is an unfair fight. I gave the signal and 40 wolves emerged. I took a long look at the Vampires. My heart shattered. One of them was Nash. Instead of ice blue his eyes were blood red. I held back my emotions and charged forward barreling him over. "Nash this isn't you. You know that too I have to kill you unless you come back!" I said over the sounds of battle. I saw blue flash in his eyes. "Help me!" He said before his eyes went back to red and he tried to get up but I pushed him back down. "Nash snap out of it!" I yelled. His eyes slowly flickered back to blue. "Violet?" He asked. I got of him and saw Jeremiah tight in a Vampires grasp. I rushed to help but I was too late I heard a bone snap and saw Jeremiah fall lifeless to the ground. I stood there frozen I couldn't move it all happened in slow motion. Next thing I know I'm on top of his attacker killing him! Jeez I gotta control myself. Although Jeremiah was my closest friend.when the battle was over we returned to the cave I didn't talk at all I just went to my cave and grieved for hours on end.

Nash POV

I can't believe it. Instead of killing me she saved me. If you're wondering why we ignored Violet its because she kept running off to God knows where without saying anything. Anyways. I feel absolutely terrible. The person that killed her beta was austin and now he's dead.

The MAGCON crew kinda sorta kicked me out because whenever I would smell a werewolf I would just start flipping out on them. So I'm kinda lost in life now just going where the road takes me.

Violet POV

"Honey you have to come out you haven't eaten for a week." My mother said from outside my cave. I slowly walked outside. I sat In the sun watching the pups play with Nelson. "Violet as the alpha of the fire pack you have to consult the Firestone tonight for your new beta. I understand if you want us to do it." My dad said. "Could you? I can't stand to think about it." I said starring off not looking at anyone. Jeremiah was actually my first choice as mate now he's gone. My parents nodded and walked off with the rest of the pack to the Firestone. Leaving me to watch the pups and elders.

It's been three hours. They just got back and no one is speaking. What happened? "Honey?" My mom said from behind me. I looked at her. "Y your new beta is um.... Jason." I took a deep breath and returned to my cave. "Mom you know I can't risk endangering him. He's too eager." She sighed. "I know but once your mate is chosen he will train him unless he is human then I will."

A/N sorry that had to happen EAT YOUR POPROCKZ!!