Chapter 22

Violet

I can't do this anymore. Being around the MAGCON group makes me feel like I'll hurt them.

"Vi? Are you coming out?" Cam asks knocking on my door. I don't reply I just stare at the ceiling wondering, what have I done? My pack doesn't trust me anymore. My family is ignoring me ever since I found my mate. I can't stay here.

Cameron

I'm worried about vi. She hasn't come out of her room unless it's to eat. Which she rarely does. She doesn't even respond to me. There's something wrong and I'm dying to know what. "Is she coming out?" Laura asks. She's been miserable without her friend. "No." I say sulking. She gets all sad and Nash wraps his arms around her holding her in a comforting way. "I wish she could tell me what's wrong." I say. She is practically killing me from inside out. Why can't she speak?!

Violet

I've decided I'm running. I can't see my best friends suffer because of me. It's not right! I sigh and start to pack my things. I come across my picture with the whole pack. I start to cry silently and stuff it in my bag. I open my window and jump out and run.

-

-

-

-

- this one is named Jules

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Celia

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Marcus

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Ethan

-

-

After hours of running and panting. I find a cave and sleep. The next day I get up and run again until I reach the mountains.

A/N don't blame me it's a long chapter!