The Hills Have Eyes || The We...

By ThePinkHooligan

A story of how love can quickly turn into obsession and infatuation. Zahra Wubit is only twenty three years... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: How It All Began
Chapter 2: Sweet & Sour
Chapter 3: Blazing Love
Chapter 4: No New Friends
Chapter 6: The Real Him
Chapter 7: All Eyes On You
Chapter 8: Birthday Mess
Chapter 9: Good D*ck & Tongue Tricks
Chapter 10: Tears In The Rain
Chapter 11: Stupid In Love (Part One)

Chapter 5: Two Faced

9.1K 263 445
By ThePinkHooligan

Abel's Inner Monologue:

Entering headfirst into this relationship with Za, I put my old ways behind me.

In just a short time, I went from a nigga that had a different girl every night to one that went home to the same girl.

It was very different and foreign, but one thing that I know is that I care about Za with all that I have in me.

I think I'm falling in love with her, so I can't let my "The Weeknd" persona cause me to fuck up the one real and good thing that I have going on in my life right now.

With these habits of mine, it's very easy to slip back into my old ways. I knew deep down it wouldn't be long before I fucked up.

_______________________________

Abel's POV:
Paris, France

The song "Niggas In Paris" by Kanye West and Jay- Z blared through the speakers as my crew and I turned up in the private section of this wild-ass club in Paris.

It was a celebration, I just finished up a four-week mini-tour engagement through Europe and we had to show out before we headed back home to Canada.

I honestly missed the fuck out of Zahra, but she was distracted with upcoming school midterms and shit so she couldn't even accompany me to Europe.

Big bottles of Dom Perignon, Hennessy, Moet, and Patron were being consumed while coke, weed, and pills scattered the glass tables.

The people out here in Paris take the quality of their drugs so fucking seriously, the shit that we bought is some next-level strong shit and it has me in my zone, and these codeine cups painting a picture so vivid for me.

Some of the hottest Parisian bitches are scattered in our section, and the majority of them are looking to fuck.

I have to try to stay in control of my crazy ass libido because I know that I haven't had any sex since I left Canada four long weeks ago and even then I had Z placed in so many positions that all she could do was sleep for the rest of the day.

I can be insatiable and I can't let my crazy sex drive get me caught up out here.

I pose for some pictures with my crew, dressed from head to toe in all black as usual. I hold up a bottle of Dom as Lamar snaps a pic of me for my Instagram.

Throughout our photo session, I could feel someone's eyes on me and I glanced all around the club to see who was watching me.

My eyes fall onto this girl standing on the other side of the V.I.P section, she's staring at me so hard and I stare back.

I can tell that she lives a wild and crazy lifestyle, she might even be a sex worker, which this area of Paris is notorious for.

She's bad as fuck, with long blonde hair down her back.

I nod my head in her direction before taking a long sip of my alcohol and she waves and bites down on her lip.

I am drawn away from her blue eyes when I hear my name being called over the microphone and a bright white strobe light is being shined up in my direction.

"We have The Weeknd here tonight! Everybody let's make some noise for him!" The DJ shouts me out to the club, making the crowd go crazy.

I saluted them and held up my XO sign, making the entire club hold it up too and they began to chant XO while the DJ started playing my songs.

I poured myself a cup of Rose and lit a blunt. The night is still young and even though I'm already feeling the side effects of all of the drugs in my system, I want to get even more fucked up.

"They all love you." I heard a female voice with a thick accent say from behind me.

I turn to see the girl that was eyeing me before. She's even more beautiful up close. She has on this form-fitting red dress and heels, her breasts exploding out of it.

I take my blunt from my mouth and release a cloud of smoke. "Yeah, and what about you?" I questioned her.

She blushes and steps closer. "You're pretty alright I guess Mr. Weeknd." She flirts playfully with a smile before looking away from me, I can already tell that she's shy.

I raised my brow at her and laughed. "Alright?! I think you can do better than that." She giggles and I gently pull her closer.

I can tell that I'm making her nervous, she can't even look into my eyes.

"What's your name?" I ask over the loud music. My speech comes out slurred, I am so gone right now.

"Gianna." She whispers and I can't hear her so I lean in closer to her and pull her closer to me by her arm so I can whisper in her ear.

"Baby say it in my ear so I can hear what you're saying to me," I tell her.

She leans in, bringing her red-painted lips up to my ear, and repeats herself. I step back looking her over again, running my tongue over my lip and biting it.

"Come with me." I grab her hand escorting her over to one of the plush burgundy velvet couches in front of the glass tables.

It doesn't take long before she's snorting coke and popping pills with the rest of us, once she's high all of the shyness begins to fade away and her wild side comes out.

I watch amusedly as she takes the champagne to the head that I dropped a couple of addies in.

I lean over, snort two lines, and lay my head back on the couch as the strong drugs start to take their effect.

I pinch my nose when it starts burning, it feels like it's trying to bleed.

This is the life that I am accustomed to, the drug and party lifestyle.

I feel Gianna slowly straddling my lap and I look up at her with hazy eyes.

"You ain't so shy no more, huh?" I asked her and she shook her head no and began to grind on my lap to the beat of some fast song.

I bite my lip and watch her intensely, my dick starts to get hard underneath her and she must've noticed because she bites on her lip and starts to grind on it even harder.

The shit feels so damn good I can't even front, I need to fuck something tonight badly.

I really don't want to step out on Zahra like that, but I have my needs, and she's not here to fulfill them at the moment.

I try to fight my inner demons but they always find a way to surface.

I grab her hips and pull her forward so I can whisper into her ear. "Don't get me hard if you're not going to slide down on it. Keep on fucking with me I will have that pussy in control."

I feel her trembling in my arms as my hands start to disappear under her dress and over her ass. I attack her neck with my teeth and she moans.

"Wait, can I be honest with you? I'm ashamed to say it, but I do think that you should know..." She whispers.

I look up at her. "So tell me what you got to tell me, baby." I run my hands over her hips and ass giving it another squeeze.

"I'm an escort." She looks down like she is ashamed and I lift her chin.

"Don't be ashamed, take pride in what you want to do. Even if that means a new man every night inside of you." I tell her.

"So you don't mind?" She looks at me in shock.

"No I don't mind, you can tell by how I roll that I'm accustomed to this fast life shit." I begin trailing hot kisses down her neck again.

She breathes deeply, throwing her head back while releasing a sexy moan.

"Now are you trying to fuck me tonight or not? You gonna let me stretch that pussy out or nah?" I moan in her ear.

She doesn't speak another word, she lifts herself off of my lap a little to unbuckle and unzip my jeans and slips my dick out through my boxers.

I bite on my lip hard, holding in a moan as she slides down on my dick.

I'm too fucked up to even remember a condom and the tightness of her pussy wrapped around my dick is too good to pull out now.

"Ohhh, my fucking gosh." She moans, her mouth forming an O shape as she started rocking back and forth on me, not giving a fuck about all of the people around us.

"Ohh baby your dick is so big!" She whimpers in my ear.

To the naked eye, it looks like she's just dancing on my lap.

I roughly grasp onto her hips stroking deeper, every stroke causes her to whimper and moan and scream louder, but the music is drowning her out. We keep intense eye contact as I fuck her hard.

I fuck her faster and rougher sliding my dick as deep in her as it can go. She rides me like a pro, leaning on my chest for stability as she bounces on my dick wildly.

People can tell that we are fucking now, they're even watching but neither of us can stop. We are both too caught up in a sexual frenzy.

I'm close to cumming, so I quickly yank her off of me and shoot all over her dress.

"Fuck!" I groan, breathing deeply. She cums right on my leg, soaking my jeans in the process.

I cheated on Za and fucked a random ass prostitute in the middle of a club.

I justified my actions by marking it as a one-time slip-up that wouldn't happen again and that Zahra would never find out about.

I didn't know it at the time, but my sins would soon be catching up with me.

_______________________________

Zahra's Inner Monologue:

Stage one was complete, the stage that they call the drugging stage in a controlling relationship.

It's the stage where Abel disarmed and charmed me, he made me feel so comfortable and loved.

He showered me with gifts, flowers, candy, and all of these expensive things to knock down the wall that I had built up to shield myself.

He completely won me over and charmed me until he swept me right off of my feet.

Unfortunately, now I only had one leg left to stand on.

He began to break me down and so began stage two which is the draining stage.

The stage when he starts to take advantage and take even more control.

It was Abel's way or no way. I didn't realize this right away even though the signs were right in my face.

I thought that maybe he was just intense or a power-tripping person. I didn't connect all of the little dots to see the bigger picture.

His need to be in control all of the time was an issue way before the first slap or punch. There was never any argument or discussion, if Abel wanted it, Abel got it.

I didn't know it then, but the honeymoon phase was now over, he already had me in his grasp and now is the time when his true colors would begin to show.

________________________________

One Week Later:
Zahra's POV:

I stepped out of the shower wrapping a fluffy white towel around my body as I exited the hot steam-filled bathroom.

I've had a hectic week, between school and assignments, plus my overtime hours at work, I have been swamped.

Abel and I have hardly seen each other since he just came back from Europe.

Usually, when I leave early at six in the morning he is still sleeping and when he comes in late at night from the club, studio, or his many shows, I'm sleeping.

I pass through the bedroom from the bathroom not even noticing Abel sitting up in bed having an early morning blunt and watching some kind of cartoon on Netflix.

I enter into my makeup room and plop down at the vanity to do my daily makeup routine.

I start to moisturize and prime, before putting on my concealer and foundation.

I'm applying my light concealer with my pink beauty blender sponge when I hear him talking to me from the doorway.

"Damn. No good morning for your man babe? You just passed right by me." He says in his deep sleepy voice.

Damn, I love his deep voice when he first wakes up in the morning, it's so damn husky and deep, unlike his speaking voice.

"I'm sorry, baby I didn't notice you, I'm in a big rush this morning," I respond, blending in my concealer.

He steps behind me and I can see his reflection in the mirror.

"I don't even know why you bother to put all of that shit on your face, I'm just gonna make you sweat it off anyway." He says cockily.

He starts massaging my shoulders and I can feel his morning wood pressed right against my back.

I paused and glanced at his reflection in the mirror. "Baby please, I can't do this with you right now ok. I have to leave for work in like ten minutes."

"I can get you cumming in five." He whispers, running his hands over my breasts as he kisses the back of my neck.

He begins to unknot my towel and gently kisses my bare shoulder.

"Abel no! " I whined as I rewrapped my towel. "Baby I promise that when I come home tonight we can do whatever you want, but I really have to head to work and I have my class directly afterward," I explain.

I knew that Abel was sexually frustrated, we haven't had sex since he came back from Europe and I know he needs some knowing him.

"Baby I can't wait all day for you to come back home, come on baby let me just put the tip in." He whispers in my ear.

"Nooo, baby! I have to get to work." I pull away from him and stand up, walking quickly into the closet to get my outfit for the day.

I walked past him as he stood in the doorway of the room mugging me and angrily finishing off his blunt.

"Why are you in your feelings?" I ask him as I slip on a VS white and black cheetah print bra and matching underwear.

"Seems like your fucking job is more important than me and I'm becoming tired of all of this shit." He fumes, walking over to the bed and lying down.

"Baby you know you're important to me, but do you expect me to be late for work to give you a quickie?" I start moisturizing my skin.

"Yes. Why in the fuck not? It's not like I don't make more than enough money to support you. For you to never have to go work another day in your whole life. You might as well quit and live luxuriously." He says.

"Quit my job? I can't do that, baby. I love what I do and I like making my own money." I explain to him.

He just gives me the evilest glare and blows a thick cloud of smoke in the air.

"You are sitting here neglecting all of my needs for that lame job. A nigga can't even get his dick sucked because you're always on the fucking go. I have been out of the country and away from you for weeks, but you can't take one day off for me, though!" He barks.

I begin to get angry. "Well, I'm sorry that you are so frustrated, but I have other responsibilities!! I can't sit home to fuck and suck you every damn time that you're horny!"

"I've missed like nine days of work last month because of you and your urges. Have you ever heard of porno or a cold shower!" I yell at him.

Before I can blink he's on his feet off of the bed and looking at me like I have two heads.

He narrows his eyes and comes up on me, he towers over me and glares down at me angrily.

"Who in the fuck do you think you're talking to like you've lost your motherfucking mind? I'm not your exes Za, don't talk to me like I'm not the man in this fucking relationship! You hear me!" He loudly barks, his spit flying in my face as he fumes.

I back up a bit, a wash of fear suddenly coming over me. He has never spoken to me like that before and it catches me off guard.

I slowly nod my head yes and he keeps glaring at me.

"Nah, open up your fucking mouth and tell me you understand because the next time that you come at me sideways like that I'm bashing your fucking head right through that wall!" He threatens me, pointing over to the wall behind me.

Deep down I know that he is just talking shit, but his words made me shiver and shake in fear.

I couldn't even look up at his face because he really looked scary.

"I won't disrespect you like that again, I am so sorry baby," I whisper, looking down at the floor as I hold myself.

"Yeah, you're fucking sorry alright." He scowls as he climbs back in bed and huffs angrily.

I sulk. I really do hate when he's mad at me for some reason.

I poke out my lip and glance over at him and he rolls his eyes. Maybe I did go a little too far.

"Baby please don't act like that with me ok, I'm really sorry." I plead.

He doesn't even respond to me, he just keeps staring straight ahead at the television and acts like I'm not in the room.

I glance at my watch and I'm already running late, I will have to text my boss and tell her I'll be in a little late, if I don't fix this with, Abel now then it will keep bothering me for the rest of the day.

"Baby?" I speak softly. I started crawling across the bed and up to him.

He doesn't move, look at me, or say anything as he angrily flicks through all of the channels.

"Daddy?" I whisper in his ear as I straddle his lap and he tenses up when I start to kiss on his neck softly. "Look at me please," I beg.

"Get off of me Za, go your ass to work and leave me the fuck alone." He says sourly, trying to lift me off of his lap, but I don't move.

I wrap my arms around his neck tightly. I hate it when he's angry.

"Forgive me..." I whisper, but he doesn't budge so I begin kissing all over his face and neck. I feel him tense up more.

"Za stop..." He says angrily, but I keep kissing, I kiss down his sculpted arms and I slide down his body to pull his manhood out of his sweats.

He stiffens as I slip him into my mouth and begin to suck him off.

He keeps on looking straight but I know he's holding back moans.

I begin moaning and staring at him as I slip him in and out of my mouth. When I deep throat he finally lets out a low grunt.

"Fuck..." He groans under his breath and closes his eyes.

When he opens them he finally looks down at me as I please him.

"Faster." He moans out, gripping the back of my head to guide me. I suck and slurp faster and his hips start to move in sync with me.

He yanks a handful of my hair and loudly moans out in pleasure. His eyes roll back into his head, his lip is tucked between his teeth.

"Shit Za!" He grunts and looks down at me intensely, I can feel him pulsing in my mouth as I work on his dick like it is a popsicle.

Soon he has me in a headlock fucking me hard from behind, I'm screaming out his name loudly as he has me pressed against the headboard beating it up like a beast.

The sound of his grunts and my loud moans fill the room as his skin slaps against mine. "Shit!! Ahhhh! Abel!" I scream.

"Fuck! Stop trying to push me out Za, let me go, deep baby!" He pushes deeper and I bury my head in the pillows and scream his name.

"You gonna take off of work?" He grunts as he slams into me.

"Yes, baby yes!" I whimper, my face covered in tears, the pleasure and pain are too much for me to handle.

He refuses to go slow, punishing me for snapping at him earlier and I can feel every inch of him so deep inside of me.

"Say my fucking name, Z..." He grunts, smacking me hard on my ass with his free hand. I scream it loudly, clawing the sheets.

Soon I am cumming hard all over him and he finally releases me after cumming too.

All I can do is breathe deeply and bury my head into the sheets and pillows.

Abel rolls over, laying on his back and panting. I feel him lifting me and he lays me onto his chest, he pushes my hair out of my face and kisses me on my forehead.

"You aight baby girl?" He asked me softly, he was back to his old sweet self after releasing all of his anger out on me, he can be so hot and cold lately.

"I'm sleepy and sore," I whisper, gently cuddling up against him.

"I'm sorry baby, I was a little too rough with you and I shouldn't have gotten so angry with you either." He says as he rubs my bare, sore ass and holds me in his strong arms.

"It's okay baby, just let me sleep for a little bit and I'll get up to make your breakfast later," I tell him.

I grab my phone off of the table to text my boss and tell her that I'm not coming in today, looks like Abel got what Abel wanted after all.

"No, mama you can stay comfortable in bed and I'll go downstairs to make you breakfast and run you a hot bath."

"Then, later on, I am taking you shopping." He kisses my shoulder.

I turn and grin up at him, he can be so adorable when he wants to be.

Before long I'm curled into a little ball and sleeping peacefully.
________________________________

Abel's POV:

"Look, Gianna, you have to stop fucking calling my phone! I told you I have a girl, it ain't shit going on between us alright. We just had a one-time fuck and that's it!"

I whisper into the phone as I fry up some bacon for Zahra's breakfast.

Gianna has been blowing up my iPhone since I came off tour and I'm so tired of her. I honestly don't even know how she got my number.

If Za finds out I fucked around behind her back she's going to go the fuck off.

"Abel please baby, I miss you. I-I miss the way that you touched me." She cries. "Just please talk to me."

"What can't you get through your fucking head! It's done ok! You are doing too much and you're caught up in your feelings over a drunken one-night stand. I don't even remember being inside of you... That's how insignificant that shit was to me." I say coldly to her.

I don't give a fuck about her feelings right now. I was gone off of the weed and liquor and she caught me in a moment of weakness.

"Please baby I'll do anything to be with you. I'm just asking for one chance." She begs and cries.

I sigh annoyedly, why do I always end up fucking the psycho bitches?

"Listen to me-"

"Who are you talking to, baby?" I heard from behind me and I almost drop my fucking phone in the frying pan.

I hang up the call quickly, silencing my iPhone and slipping it into my sweatpants pocket.

"That was just Mar, he was filling me in on all of the fun they had at the club last night." I lie as I plate her food. "Aren't you supposed to be up in bed, though?" I try to change the subject.

She sits on the island and pours herself a cup of OJ. She looks like she was fucked into a coma, her hair is wild and untamed and her movements are sluggish.

I smile at my accomplishment, I'm putting in work in the bedroom.

"I couldn't sleep comfortably without you next to me, I was just tossing and turning so I decided to just get up and come downstairs." She says.

"What were you doing tip-toeing? I didn't even hear you come down." I set her plate down in front of her.

She smiles and giggles. "I walk light so I don't piss the ground off."

I shake my head and laugh. "Shut up and eat mama." I fix my plate and sit next to her.

"Damn! Ok, Chef Abel! Let me find out my baby can throw down in the kitchen." She jokes as she digs in and bites her strawberry waffle.

"Something light, you know I'm Steph Curry with the pot." I joke, tickling against her ribs and making her laugh.

She giggles. "Ok! Enough quoting popular rap songs already!"

We sit, talk, and enjoy the nice breakfast I made of strawberry waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, and hash browns.

My phone was vibrating repeatedly in my pocket the entire time, but she didn't even seem to notice it.

This psycho bitch, Gianna better fucking chill if she knows what's good for her, I'm warning her before shit gets real.

_________________________________

Zahra's POV:

After breakfast, Abel and I showered together and of course, he had to sneak in another quickie.

I wrap my white robe around my body after we get out and head into my closet to find clothes to throw on.

I pass Abel as he sits in his boxers and socks on the edge of the bed, buried in his phone.

When I entered my closet I skimmed through the racks of clothes until I picked out leather black fitted pants, a brown Fendi printed sweater, and a pair of matching Fendi sneakers.

I hate the fact that it's now Fall time in Toronto so it is already below freezing some days and has already snowed twice in the past month.

After moisturizing, getting dressed, doing all of my makeup over again, and spraying on a little perfume, I slick my hair back into a sleek pony and I'm ready to go, grabbing my Fendi clutch as I leave the closet.

"Damn, it's about time. You females take years to get dressed," Abel says as he sits up from his position on the bed.

"Abel, I told you that I hate that word coming from a man. "When men use the word females in a sentence it is always followed by some extremely disrespectful or ignorant shit."

"I'm sorry, baby. Thank you for educating me." Abel helps me into my jacket and sweetly kisses the crown of my head.

He's already fully dressed from head to toe in a black XO custom-made letterman jacket and hoodie, black YSL jeans, and designer boots.

"When am I getting my custom XO pieces? I want to rep my baby's brand." He takes my hand as we leave the condo.

"We can pick some designs when we get home. I want my baby in some exclusive XO shit. Let's go Freddy is already at the mall waiting for us."

He quickly hands me the car keys to his gray and black Lamborghini.

_______________________________

At The Mall:

The mall is in complete chaos when people notice Abel.

We are escorted around from one luxury store to the next by his team of security and Freddy.

It is ridiculous and overwhelming, it is something that I will have to get used to.

Abel holds my hand and it doesn't even seem to phase him. We move around quickly, with them shutting down each store when we enter.

We step out of Victoria Secret's PINK and I hand my four large shopping bags to one of the guards.

Most of the expensive items we purchased were being shipped to the house so we didn't have to worry about carrying them.

We entered and exited so many different stores and bought so many items, that my feet started hurting and I was ready to go home after almost three hours there.

I think that we both bought up enough shit that we don't need at this point.

"Babe, I'm hungry and tired, can we go home?" I whine.

"Yeah babe, let's just go in here, and then we will go down and grab something at that restaurant across the street." He says.

We enter the Christian Louboutin store and my eyes light up, suddenly my throbbing feet don't hurt as much anymore. I'm such a sucker for shoes.

After walking around and lusting after almost every pair I see, I settle on three pairs of heels and a pair of sneakers.

Abel has three boxes of sneakers as we go over to the register, the young cashier is completely star-struck when she notices Abel and he gives her a nice warm smile.

"Baby, look at those." He points to a pair of heels on a nearby display. "They match the sneakers that I'm getting, get them so we can match." He turns to me and wraps his arms around my waist before turning back to the young girl who looks like she's going to faint in front of us.

"I love them, baby, we are going to look so cute when we wear them." I cuddle against him as he holds me close.

"Ma'am, can we have those heels over there in a size six?" He asks the cashier, pointing to the display.

The girl nods and almost trips going over to get the shoes he requested.

He chuckles a little and I smile. "Wow your fans love you so much, that poor girl looks like she is about to pass out, baby," I whisper.

"I love them too, she's cute. I'm gonna ask her if she wants a photo."

The girl brings the box of shoes back, adding them to our stack.

"I'm such a big fan, Mr. Tesfaye!" She shakes as she cups her hand over her mouth.

"Call me Abel, and I appreciate it." He responds and gives her a warm smile.

After he gives her an autograph and a quick picture, she starts to ring us up.

"Oh, can you ring mine up separately please?" I ask her as I dig in my clutch and pull out my credit card.

Abel looks up at me from his phone and gives me an annoyed look before turning to the cashier.

"You can just ring them all up together." He tells her, completely dismissing what I said to her.

"No, I'm paying for these." I pull my shoes over and away from his and roll my eyes.

Why doesn't he just let me pay for my damn shoes? I like being a little independent now and then. I hand her my credit card and Abel angrily snatches it out of her hand.

"Just let me pay for the motherfucking shoes! God damn Zahra! What the fuck is your problem?!" He barks loudly at me, causing all of the employees in the store to turn around and look at me.

I drop my head down in complete embarrassment as the cashier stares at me shocked.

"Here, take my credit card." He hands her his black card and she awkwardly and hurriedly rings up and bags the merchandise, handing him all of the bags.

"Thanks for your help." He tells her before we leave out of the store and I quickly trail a few steps behind me.

I look at the floor angrily the entire time and I stay silent as we make our way through all the masses of people inside of the mall and across the street to the restaurant.

I can't believe that he would embarrass me like that in front of all of those employees.

The sympathetic look that the cashier gave me made me feel small.

He doesn't even seem to know that I'm pissed with him, he's too busy talking to, Freddy about what he has to do for the rest of the week.

He tries to grab onto my hand a few times and I pull away, keeping my hands folded in front of me.

We are seated at a private table in the back as soon as we enter the restaurant, and a waitress comes to give us our menus and water.

What do you want to eat, baby?" He questions me as he looks over the menu.

I don't know what aggravates me more, the fact that he just embarrassed me in the shoe store or the fact that his ass is sitting here normally like everything is all peachy.

"I'm not hungry anymore Abel," I respond dryly and look down at my red freshly manicured nails.

"What do you mean you're not hungry Za? You were just complaining about how starving you were a little while ago." He looks at me like I'm agitating him.

"Well I'm not hungry anymore Abel, I just want to go home," I respond dryly.

He sighs annoyedly. "How about I order you a damn kids meal since you want to be childish." He says.

I glare at him like he is crazy. "I'm childish? I am not the one that threw a fucking tantrum inside of a shoe store because my girl wanted to be independent and spend her own money." I snap.

"Look, Zahra, I'm not fucking Neyo alright? I'm not looking for Miss Independent."

"You won't let me be the man in this relationship, it is annoying. You're always playing me whenever we go out by pulling out money or a credit card, making me look like a fucking bitch instead of a grown man that is capable of taking care of his girl!" He angrily snaps.

"Whatever Abel, just order your food so that we can go." I roll my eyes.

He bangs on the table. "You're going to fucking eat Zahra! I'm not sitting at this table eating by myself." He glares at me.

I cross my arms and sit back in my chair. I'm so over this day with him, I just wish that I would have gone to work and school at this point.

The waitress comes over to take the orders. Abel gets pasta and a steak.

I get a garden salad since I lost my appetite after all of his bullshit.

It's silent between us while we wait for the food to come, he's buried in his phone and I'm in my feelings while staring out at the waterfall display outside of the window.

My iPhone starts to suddenly beep and vibrates with a new message and I opened it and a smile appears on my face.

It's a pic of Mel sitting up and looking healthier than the last time I saw him at the hospital like two weeks ago.

He was viciously attacked by some psycho at the gym and was in an induced coma for four weeks.

After he awoke he couldn't remember who attacked him, but thankfully he was still alive.

"What are you smiling about?" I glanced up from my phone to see Abel staring at me.

"Just a text message," I responded dryly, sending Mel a short text back of some emojis and a meme to make him laugh.

Abel continues to stare emotionlessly at me for a few seconds before looking back down at his phone.

A few minutes pass and Mel sends me another pic of him making a funny face and I giggle a little.

Abel's brown eyes focus on me again and an irritated expression is on his face. "What's so funny? I want to laugh too." He says.

"It's nothing Abel gosh, I don't ask you about your text messages," I respond.

I reach out to grab my lemon water, but Abel quickly grabs my wrist and makes me look at him.

"Don't fucking play with me Za. I swear I'll show you a fucking side of me that you'll hate. I will make you regret meeting me. Are we clear?" His eyes burn into mine and I yank my wrist away from him.

"Don't put your hands on me!" I snap. He just glares at me and we stay silent for the rest of the meal and the entire car ride home.

When we arrive there he decides to head back out to join his boys in the studio and I am happy about it.

Some time away from each other for a while will do us some good since I have been giving him the silent treatment since we left the restaurant.

After showering and changing into a glitter VS PINK yoga set, I throw my hair into a sloppy bun and pull out my school books and laptop to get some much-needed studying done since I missed class for Abel.

I'm about two hours into studying and it is now close to midnight when the doorbell chimes.

Thinking that it's Abel drunk and disoriented from the studio, I climb out of the big fluffy bed and jog down the stairs to get it.

I open the door to see a stranger standing there and I give them a perplexed look.

"Can I help you?"

To Be Continued...

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 652 7
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
158 37 14
𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑻𝑯: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ—Όπ—± π—―π—²π˜π˜„π’†π’†π’ π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’…π’‰π’π’π’… 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕 π’‚π’ˆπ’†, π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’Š...
503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...