The Grier Sister

By Good_vibes23

Jessica Grier 18 years old, sister of The grier kids move in when her dad works overseas. She also loves Her... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Whatt!!!

chapter 14

351 2 0
By Good_vibes23

**Week later**

cams POV

It was Tuesday. I was sleeping with Jessica and she was cuddle with me. I love having Jessica in my life. I understood her and she understood me.

I kissed her forhead and she woke up.

"My Prince " she said smiling holding me close to her and inhaled my scent.

"My Princess" I said. Then Nash bust in.

"HEY BREAKFAST READY PEOPLE!!. We have to get going. Were going.."

"Camping" Hayes butted in.

"Hey you two are so in love" Hayes said making kissy faces.

"No Hayes. Its like this 'Oh Cameron I love you so much' Nash saying in a high pitched voice. Nash and Hayes were laughing and left out, shutting the door.

"Brothers" Jessica said rolling her eyes and smiling. I laughed and got up.

"Cameron come back to bed" she said whining.

"Nope if we stay up here long they'll think were doing something" I said and pecked her lips.

"Cameron I love you" she said smiling.

"I love you too"

We both took showers and I putted on some shorts and a shirt. And she putted on her Sweats and one of my shirts. We went downstairs and sat down.

"Bout time you two came down." Nash said giving us breakfast

"yeah I thought I have to go and get y'all" Hayes winked at me. I chuckled.

"So... where is yorki going?" Nash asked.

"I dont know maybe she can stay with Julie." Jessica said.

"Okay." Nash said and we were still eating.

"Oh and when you two share a tent keep your volume low." Nash said smiling.

"Wait y'all can here us?" I questioned.

Hayes and Nash looked at each other then me. 

"Yes we can." they both said in unsion. We started eating again.

"I cant believe I have to hear my sister getting made love to" Nash and Hayes both shudder.

"Look I love your sister and she loves me. That's how much we love each other"

"aww Cameron" then she pecked my lips.

"But if you do imgaine it..." Hayes and Nash stared off into space then shivered.

"No, we can't imagine, it would be-"  They cut off and shudder again

"Okay I can't think about it anymore" hayes said making us laugh.

****

**Jessica's POV

After we ate I put on my jean shorts, My black raybans, a croptop, and some black sandals. I got my camping bag and left out the door with yorki.

I went to the car and sat in the front seat. Then Hayes,Nash, and Cameron came. Cameron was driving, and Nash and Hayes sat in the back.

"Hey y'all got everything? " Cameron asked and we all said yeah. As Cameron back out the drive way I got a text.

Austin: Me and Lindsay are here. I have everything we need. So just bring some clothes and your sleeping bags, and tents.

I replied back.

Me:okay.

"Hey babe,Austin has everything" I said.

"Okay" Cameron said and nash and Hayes snickered. I sighed at them.

"What now" I said turning my head around.

"Nothing.. babe" Hayes said and Nash was laughing.

"Oh my god" I said turning my head around. I turned on the music and it was 'cheerleader' and Nash started singing it. We started laughing.
****

We were near the hollywood sign. We got out of the car and got our stuff. I dropped off Yorki to Julie's. We walked towards Austin and Lindsay.

"Okay. So we got the chairs set up. Near the pitfire so where good" Austin said. And we sat up our tents.

Cameron had to help Nash get some of his stuff. So I had to put up the tent byself. I was struggling . I saw a shadow near me.

"You need some help" Austin asked me smiling and I nodded my head yes.

***

*Cams POV

"Bro you need to pay some attention to my sister" nash said nudging me and I looked over to Jessica.

I saw her laughing with Austin while they were putting up the tent. Then after they put it up they went to the chairs still talking.

"Hey man, That guy is hot. So I would be watching Jessica. Mostly Him." Nash said getting his stuff out of my truck and I helped him.

**Austins POV

"And so I said to my friend that this woman is crazy... she try to choke me  just because I called her miss piggy. "

Jessica was laughing so hard she was in tears.

I liked Jessica. And the only thing was that her and we had relationships. But she really loves Cameron. But I had to face the fact and knowing she was Cameron's.

"Oh. My. God. That was so funny austin. Your so funny" she said Holding her stomach.

"Yeah that's me im the funny kid" I said and she chuckled.

"Hey, this was actually a good idea... going camping near the Hollywood sign" she said looking at me.

"Yeah I know but this part has woods." I smiled and she laughed.

**Jessicas POV*

I was laughing at Austin. Austin is not bad. But he knew that I love Cameron. He's my everything. I love Cameron too much.

"Hey you know that-" I was cut off by Cameron coming towards me.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Cameron asked me.

"Sure" I said and he grabbed my hand sweetly. We were near the trucks.

"Do you love me?" Cameron asked me.

"Yes Cameron I do. Why?"

"Cause he's hot. And might break us up" Cameron said looking down. I picked his head up and looked at him.

"Cameron I told you before. I love you for that to happen okay" I smiled and I kissed him.

We went back to the campfire and we sat around it. I sat on Cameron's lap and he wrapped his hands around me.

It was slience. All you could here was the wood burning. "So guys..." Austin started breaking the slience.

"Do you guys like living here." Austin asked.

"I do, sometimes. But I actually love staying in florida " I said.

"Yeah I kinda miss North Carolina" Nash said.

We were still talking and I was going to be a tease to Cameron. I started grinding on his lap.

"Jessica stop moving" Cameron mumbled to me. I smiled at him and did it again. I heard a deep moan. Everyone looked.

"Cam you okay?" Nash raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah im okay I hit my arm on the chair." Cameron said.

"Okay" nash said and they started talking again.

"Your getting punished tonight" Cameron said I knew he was smiling.

As we were going to our tents, Cameron Cut off the light amd crawled on top of me. "Time to get punish" Cameron whispered in my ear.

***

*THE NEXT DAY**

I woke up wrapped in the sleeping bag. I looked at Cameron and he was already woke. "Good morning" he said kissing my cheek.

"Morning" I yawned. I sat up and Cameron sat up. "Rough night" Cameron said smiling. I chuckled "yeah" then I looked down my sleeping bag and my shirt looked like it was ripped open I picked it up.

"CAMERON!!" I yelled at him.

"What?" Cameron said looking at me.

"You ripped my shirt open. Thats my favorite crop top" I said pouting and he was laughing.

"Its not funny Cameron" I said still pouting.

"Aww!!, I'll get you another one" he said pecking my lips. Then I saw a purple mark on Cameron's neck.

"Hey I think I gave you a- then he touched his neck.

"You gave me a hickey" Cameron said and I laughed.

"Aww!!, whose laughing now" I said pecking his lips.

After we got up we ate some snacks we had and sat around the pitfire.

"Hey is that a hickey Cameron? " nash asked.

"No" he said touching his neck. "A mosquito bit my neck." Cameron added.

"Wait there are no mosquitos-"

"IT BIT ME OKAY" Cameron yelled.

"Geez sorry" Nash Said eating his crackers

"I wonder what's Jax doing?" Cameron asked.

"You know I wonder what Julie's Doing?" I said drinking out of my thermos.

~Julies POV~

"Oww that mustve been a dream" I said groaning.

"Oh I got to check on yorki" I try to get up but I was chained up on a bed. My arms, and legs had chains on them.

"Well, well for somone that has a viner Boyfriend, I see you do good for yourself now. " The voice said.

I knew that voice it sounded so familiar. Then the light flicked on and it was Ethan. I started panicking. "Oh my god help" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP!!. BITCH" Ethan said having a Knife near my throat. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Why are you doing this Ethan" I said tears rolling down my cheek.

"Cause, you thought you could run away from me. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN AWAY FROM ME JULIE." Ethan yelled at me.

"I loved you Julie. And what you do... YOU LEAVE ME" he added having a crazy tone.

"I LEFT YOU CAUSE YOU WERE CRAZY AND YOU ABUSED ME." I yelled tears running down.

"Where's yorki?" I cried knowing he'd proabaly did something bad to her.

"Oh you meant that little dog" he smirked.

"Yes" I said cried

"Oh the dogs right here" he said and she was tide up with a rope.

"Oh yeah if she comes close to you, it'll choke her even more. " he said smiling.

Then he put some tape on my mouth.

"Now my little darling, just relax." He said and straddle on top of me and took the knife and cut my shirt open.

I cried even harder.
******
A/N
Wow twist at the end cause she sees Her crazy ex again. Wow talk about he needs JESUS AND HELP. So... I hope your liking this story cause half of it I wasn't sure then I was like well maybe I should keep it how it is cause alot of people is reading it.

*caught self talking to much*
Oh sorry anyways, comment,vote or just read it.

Always be you know matter what you do. ~Daisys_cakes78.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 75
Nash and his friends (Carter Cameron Shawn Aron Matt Taylor Jack And Jack) Bully Hayes. But at home Nash ignores Hayes and beats him up when his par...
69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...
2.3K 102 30
16 year old Y/n Y/l/n has to move to North Carolina due to her mom's job promotion. The Y/l/n's move in next to the Grier family and she becomes clos...
11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...