A Werewolf's Delight (Lesbian...

By Alec_Winters

His movements were liquid, predatory. Silver eyes flooded with hatred and malice. Fear coiled in the pit of m... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.

Chapter 22.

2.9K 124 7
By Alec_Winters

Sasha's P.O.V

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.》

Emotions surged through my chest like a sea savaged by a summer storm. He had literally just walked away. He had the nerve to cry on my shoulder, then up and leave when I dished out the cold hard facts. Glancing over my shoulder, I felt my jaw clench. He was keeping her prisoner in there. I wouldn't let him get away with that.

Stiffly, I pulled myself to my feet, casting one long, agitated glare in Seth's direction, before turning on my heels with a huff. Walking through the open Pack-House doors. It was like I had walked into a giant bee-hive. People dashed to and fro, some barking commands while others looked on with blank fear. Pushing my way through the surging mass of wolves, I entered the kitchen, which wasn't much better. Cooking utensils littered the counter-tops and hard tile below. Illuminated with bright gold from the lights above.

Younger and smaller looking wolves followed obediently after the elder wolves. I felt a sharp prick in my heart, they didn't deserve to be be through something like this.

Hurrying through the scattered groups, I made my way to the island at the center of the kitchen. Christopher was already there, looking bruised and battered, yet calm and fierce. His hair was disheveled, ice eyes shining. He was calling out orders to and fro at the wolves that passed.

"Chris!" I called out, gaining the older boy's attention. When I had finally pushed through the throng and made it next to him, he dipped his head slightly. Giving him a grim nod, I turned my attention back to the wolves rushing about. "Have the precautions been set around the nursery?" I asked, giving him a side-ways glance.

He gave me a curt nod, blue eyes hard. "Yes, all pups and Omegas are accounted for and assembled. Lance is over seeing their protection as we speak, making sure the doors are guarded and the windows boarded."

A low, pained wail brushed through my ears. Grinding my teeth together I glared out of the kitchen, into the dining area. "You can hear her, can't you?" I growled under my breath, fury spiking. Christopher sighed, dropping his head slightly. "Of course I can hear her. Everyone can," He murmured sadly, ice eyes flashing with guilt.

My wolf growled lowly, fur spiking up in anger. "Then why is no one doing anything!" I shouted loudly. The bustle of my Pack-Mates seemed to freeze. The entire kitchen going deathly quiet, all eyes focusing on me. But I was to pissed off to care. Clearing his throat awkwardly, "Seth was very firm about keeping our to-be Luna safe. He threatened to personally punish anyone who tried to involve themselves with her until we are sure that the vampires are taken care of."

My wolfs growl faltered, They want to help. They really do. They're just terrified. She murmured softly. I stifled my anger, forcing myself to take a long, deep inhale. With all eyes still on me, I turned away from Chris, and returned the gaze of everywolf in the room. Gold, green, blue, gray, brown, yellow, and hazel all stared back at amber. Every single on was filled with raw, unadulterated fear.

"None of you deserve this. Not a single person here deserves the fear filling each one of you. I can't tell you how sorry I am that you are being put through this. This is all my fault, it's my fault the vampires are here. At your very doorstep. I can never tell you how much I regret bringing these horrible things upon you all," I said, my voice trailing off in a chocked sob.

Murmuring and hushed voices erupted all around the kitchen. Some angry, others fearful. Most were just shocked. Chris looked down at me with wide, shocked eyes. He opened and closed his mouth, grasping for words. Finally, it wasn't he who spoke, but a little silvery-white haired boy. The pup stepped out from behind a towering tawny haired man. His large hazel eyes stares up at me with a mixture of awe and fear.

"What do you mean it's your fault?" The pup asked in a gentle, timid voice. With my heart in my throat, I took a step towards the boy, who visibly flinched when I approached. I bent down on one knee in front of him, my amber eyes lowering to meet his. "Because it was my father who took the life of the Vampire King's son and wife. I am the one he wants. He wants revenge on my father young one," I said in a choked whisper. Before raising my voice for all to hear. "What better way to get revenge, then to kill the family of the one who killed yours?"

I rose to my feet, tears pricking behind my eyes. Harsh whispers fell upon my ears like nails being driven into my skull. Each and every one sounding betrayed and frightened. I turned away from them, from their gazes, their whispers, their anger. I sprinted through them, pushing them out of the way until I dashed into the empty dining room. Cut around the table, then into the long hallway.

I paused mid-step, eyes flashing black. The wailing had grown weaker, Brittany's throat must be getting raw from over-use. My ears strained to hear the faint sounds of her raw cries. I whirled on my heels, and dashed to the right. Beige walls blurred with wooden doors, hot tears trailed down my cheeks. I stumbled to a halt outside of her bedroom door, the sound of muffled whispers drifted through the thick wooden door. Two voices, both male, both frustrated yet frightened.

I pressed my ear against the door, stilling my harsh breathing. "Please Luna, please stop. No one is allowed to help you," A gentle voice soothed. An ear splitting howl rattled my skull, causing my ears to throb. Another voice joined the first as they tried to quiet Brittany's howls and wails. "Brittany please it's for your own safety that you stay here."

Their voices were too muffled for me to make out who they were. Silver was pacing back and forth in agitation, her lips curled back to reveal her sharp canines. Her anger seeped through my guilt, planting the seeds of instinctive drive. A drive to save my sister and free her from the prison Seth built around her. I stepped away from the door, my eyes flaring black. I pounded on the door, ceasing the voices from inside.

A tendril of thoughts brushed against my mind, familiar and furious. I allowed the connection to form, the invisible wire fabricating the fragile balance between our minds as we shared thoughts.

Get me out of here.

I sent her an image of me breaking the door down, but she rejected the idea.

Too much attention. Spiky boy is almost at the door, keep them distracted.

With my body tensing as I prepared to spring I sent her one last thought.

Oh I'll keep them distracted alright.

The lock of the door was flicked over, its opening 'click' following soon after. The door was pushed open just a crack, just enough for me to see a single blue eye studying me. "What are you doing here Beta?" He said in a cool voice, his tone matching his eyes. I placed a single hand on the door, my lengthened claws digging mercilessly into its dark wood. I could feel the prickle of fur along my spine and neck, vividly displaying just how close my wolf was to forcibly taking control of our body.

"I was told by Seth that I was to watch over her," I said in a surprisingly calm voice, the polar opposite of the bordering feral fury I felt raging inside my chest. The eye widened slightly, before disappearing from view. All I could see was the pale skin of Spiky's cheek. He exchanged several rushed whispers with his companion, before opening the door wider. Revealing another man, his eyes were a sharp green color. Guarded, wary.

The shaggy haired man stepped beside his partner, sharp eyes giving me a once over. Through the tiny crack of space between the two males, I could see Brittany, sneaking into the bathroom. Her eyes locked onto mine, she quickly raised a finger to her lips, begging me to keep quiet.

Blinking quickly, I gazed deeply into both men's eyes. Neither could keep my gaze for long, they slowly dipped their heads in submission. It gave my wolf a vague sense of approval, like a tiny flame amidst the surging ocean of irritation and outrage.

With their heads still kept low, Shaggy boy spoke, "We weren't told of any guard rotation," Beside him Spiky nodded. Through the raging sea of outrage, irritation, fury and vexation, my thoughts had grown hazy and muddled. No excuse could fully form on my tongue, all of the words felt stuck in my throat when I tried to talk. Aware that both men were still waiting for a reason for them to leave, I felt panic lace through my chest.

Goddess dammit, back off! I can't think straight with you being so angry!

The surging ocean crashed against a barrier I had thrown between us. The impact of her fury crashing against the fragile wall rattled my skull and made my ears ring. I let out a shaky breath and shook my head back and forth, racking my brain for a good excuse that would lure the men out of the room. "S-Seth wants both of you to the meadow, the more men the better," I said in a wavering voice, my tongue still feeling thick and unnatural.

Exchanging a confused glance, both men raised their heads, their expressions skeptical. Shaggy turned his eyes towards me, "Then why didn't Seth just tell us through Mind-Link?"

Shit.

"B-Because he uh..." I trailed off racking my brain for something, anything. Nothing I thought of seemed believable. Panic settled heavily on my chest, forcing the air out of my lungs. Eyes searching wildly around the room, I opened my mouth and paused. My amber eyes widened in amazement, sunlight glinted off an object now slamming downwards towards its target. With a echoing 'chong' the hairdryer was slammed into the back of Spiky's skull. With a startled yelp, his eyes rolled into the back of his skull and he fell forward, onto his knees before falling to his side. His body landed with a solid thump, revealing a panting Brittany, her green eyes flaming and wild.

The green-eyed man cried out in shock, his eyes flitting down towards his companion. Taking the opportunity, Brittany slammed the hairdryer against the back of his skull as well, his eyes rolled back and he collapsed beside his partner. My mouth gaped in shock, my eyes meeting Brittany's.

She took in a long, shaky breath before dropping the hairdryer to the floor with a solid 'clang'

"Was that really necessary?" I asked in amazement, stepping over Spiky. She glared at me, cocking her hip to the side with her arms crossed over her chest. "When you lock you a crazy bitch. You should be fully aware of the consequences. Getting knocked out with a hairdryer is just one of the top five," With a shudder, I stepped towards her and slapped her shoulder playfully. "I don't even want to know."

She flashed me a wry smile, "No, probably not. Now let's get out of here before Spiky and Shaggy boy here wake up."

I gave her a nod, but placed a hand on her shoulder when she moved to walk out of the door. "Bad idea, window sounds much more inviting than being thrown back into imprisonment now doesn't it?" I asked matter-of-factly. She turned towards the window and let out a sigh. "I'm really getting tired of having to jump out of those for you," She muttered under her breath, but brushed past me and walked towards the window. I followed quickly behind, glancing warily at the two men still unconscious on the floor. "How long do you-"

"Don't know. Don't care," She answered sharply pushing the curtains out of the way. With a firm tug, the window opened. Allowing the scent of storm clouds and the cold bite of autumn air to flow into the room. Brittany slipped out of the window, and dropped down to the grass below, her muscles rippling. Vibrant orange fur began to grow along her arms and the nape of her neck.

Quickly, I jumped after her, landing lightly beside her as she began to tear the clothes from her body. Slowly, I lowered the barrier between my mind and Silvers. The raging storm of harsh, clouded thoughts and emotions had calmed, dwindled from an ocean to a mere puddle. She was still furious, but it was more controlled now. Copying my sisters movements, I began to peel the clothes away from my body. Allowing Silver to take control. She gingerly took over, the process only lasting a heartbeat.

Then I was a wolf. My black fur glossy, eyes sharp. The scent of on coming snow had grown stronger, yet it now had the underlining scent of something else. Something cold, without a heartbeat.

A loud, rallying howl rang out through the trees, that was Alpha Jay. My breath caught in my throat, terror and panic settling heavily in my stomach like a stone. Oh no. I exchanged a horrified glance with Brittany, whose eyes had gone wide.

In the distance a warhorn blew. Long, and low, and chilling as an arctic wind.

He's here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 272K 52
I was grabbed by the arm and pinned against the wall, I gasped in shock as I looked up to see the dude from earlier, "what the h-" I was cut off when...
3.5M 83.9K 30
"You're ours," they whispered in my ears simutaniously. I swallowed loudly in response. "But- but-" I tried to state. "No buts little mate," Daniel s...
414K 19.2K 34
It was his eyes. His eyes held me captive. They contained every emotion that I could ever think of and more. They reflected myself back onto me. My p...
1.3K 233 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...