The Music of Destiny [BanG Dr...

By FantasyWriter241

"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing u... More

Introduction
Prologue - The Beginning
Chapter 1 - Special Encounter
Chapter 2 - Welcome To CiRCLE!
Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki
Chapter 4 - Same As Always
Chapter 5 - The Five Idols
Chapter 6 - Staying Devoted
Chapter 7 - Making Everyone Smile
Chapter 8 - Leading the Next Generation
Chapter 9 - Our Real Selves
Chapter 10 - An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 11 - Fantasizing Lyrics
Chapter 12 - The Newly Formed Band
Chapter 13 - Still Inexperienced
Chapter 14 - The Mysterious Band
Chapter 15 - Discarding the Past
Chapter 16 - Secret Training
Chapter 17 - Destiny Unlocked
Chapter 18 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19 - Spring is Here
Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere
Chapter 21 - Stopping Destiny
Chapter 22 - The Sting of Defeat
Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move
Chapter 24 - The Cave of Destiny
Chapter 25 - Being Confronted
Chapter 26 - Rematch of the Century
Chapter 27 - Going on a Date?!
Chapter 28 - A Rebellious Date
Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time
Chapter 30 - A Dark Warning
Chapter 31 - Providing Feedback
Chapter 32 - The Collab Show
Chapter 33 - Dating the Rival
Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date
Chapter 35 - A Croquette Date
Chapter 36 - Intriguing Discovery
Chapter 37 - The Sealed Instrument
Chapter 38 - Precious Memories
Chapter 39 - A Date at RiNG
Chapter 41 - Horror Film Date
Chapter 42 - The Instrument of Destruction
Chapter 43 - The Stolen Pendant
Chapter 44 - Different Paths to Revenge
Chapter 45 - A Date with a Yandere
Chapter 46 - A Quiet Date at the Cafe
Chapter 47 - Wild Guitar Date
Chapter 48 - The Sudden Eclipse

Chapter 40 - A Date with Rabbits

170 11 4
By FantasyWriter241

[Word count - 1,556]

A new day...

Location - Downtown Area

Your POV

A couple of days have gone by since I had my date with Saaya, and to be honest, I felt a bit overwhelmed even after the date ended. Her question from a few days ago was stuck in my head.

"I really do love you. But the question is, do you feel the same about me?"

I never gave Saaya my answer, and that kind of made things awkward afterwards. But she did had a good question, how do I feel about Saaya? She is a good person overall, and I bet any guy would be lucky enough to date her.

I really want to be with her, but... I can't help but have feelings for the other girls as well. I guess going on those dates can really make you think about a few things, huh?

Well, I tried not to think about it as I walked through the downtown area. As I did, I spotted my mom and Tae talking to each other. I wonder what it is, though.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" Tae asked. Say yes to what, though?

"I'm sure he will." My mom replied. "After all, he has no problems when he said yes to going on a date with Saaya-chan."

Okay, I think I know what they're talking about, and to go confirm it, I walked over towards them.

"Hi, mom. Hi, Tae." I said as I greeted both of them.

"Hi son, you came at the perfect time." My mom grins. "Tae-chan wants to ask you something important."

"Oh yeah? What's up?" I asked as I made eye contact with the guitarist.

"There's a new bunny cafe that just opened up nearby, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" She asked.

"Really? Like a date?"

"That's right. I heard you went on a date with Saaya a few days ago, and I figured this is my chance to score one with you."

My heart almost stopped when I heard that. I had a feeling that Saaya would tell her band members about our date, but now that Tae knows, I have a feeling that everyone from Poppin' Party would want to go on a date with me...

"Son, are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said. "I spaced out."

"It's fine, so what do you say? Are you down for having a date with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm down." I said. "I think it'll be fun."

"Awesome. I'm looking forward to it." Tae said.

"Yeah, me too."
_____________________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Hanasakigawa Classroom 3-B

Tae's POV

A few more days have gone by, and my date with (Y/N) is right around the corner. I know I said I wanted to go to the new rabbit cafe with him, but I wonder if there's anywhere else, he'll want to go to as well.

I was pondering so much about this that I didn't notice Rimi trying to reach out to me.

"O-Tae-chan, are you okay?" She asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards her.

"Ah, Rimi, how long have you been there?" I asked.

"Umm, for a while now." She answered.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah... What were you thinking about?"

"My date with (Y/N)-senpai." I replied.

Rimi looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Wait, what? You have a date with (Y/N)-senpai?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah. Is that a problem? Hang on, do you like him or something?"

Rimi struggled to answer my question. The proof of that is the embarrassing look on her face.

Maybe she does like (Y/N), maybe even more than Saaya and me. At last, she spoke up.

"Well, I just think he's cool, and... I guess it could be nice to spend some time with him more often."

This could be a good opportunity to tease her a little bit.

"Cool, huh? Does that mean that he's cooler than Kaoru-san?" I asked.

"What?! Of course not! Kaoru-san will always be amazing!"

"But you make it sound like he's cooler than her." I said.

"Wah! O-Tae-chan! Don't mess with me!"

I let out a chuckle upon seeing Rimi in a panic.

"Don't worry, I am just kidding." I said.

Then I start to get serious for a moment.

"But on that note, why not ask him to hangout with you?" I asked. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, but... I don't know if I could hang out with him just yet."

"Yet?"

"Yeah..."

That's when I got an interesting idea.

"Then how about I talk to him for you?" I suggested.

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asked, now becoming excited.

"Yeah, of course."

Now Rimi was smiling at me.

"That'd be nice. Thank you, O-Tae-chan."

"Yeah, no problem."
_____________________________________________

The following weekend...

Location - New Cafe

It's the weekend, and my date with Tae. When she said she wanted to check out this bunny cafe, I didn't know what to expect. But something tells me that I'll find out soon enough. 

Once Tae and I made it to the cafe, we were greeted by one of the maids. Tae's eyes began to widen as she saw that the maid was wearing bunny ears, and a tail. 

"Wow... so cute." Tae said as her eyes started to twinkle.

"Why thank you." The maid said. "Is this your first time here?"

"Yeah, it is." I replied. "For both of us, actually."

"Then welcome, feel free to have a seat anywhere, and I'll bring you two some menus." She said. 

Tae and I sat down at a table that was towards the middle of the cafe. Right behind my side of the table is a little play area, and inside it was an army of rabbits. 

"(Y/N)-senpai, look, rabbits!" She said and points to them. 

I looked back to see what she was talking about, and I smiled as I did. 

"They really are cute, though." I said. 

"I'm glad you find them cute." The maid said as she walks over and gave both of us some menus. 

"Is it okay if I ask what made the owner decide to open up a rabbit-theme cafe anyway?" I asked. 

"Well, you see, the owner was quite fond of them growing up, and she thought having a cat cafe was too original in this town." The maid explains. "I guess you can say that this is her way of separating herself from the competition."

I guess that's one way to look at it.

"That sounds like me." Tae cuts in. "I have about 20 of them back at my parents' house." 

If I had a drink in my possession, I would spit it out because of how surprised I would be. I mean, 20 rabbits? I can't even imagine myself having one, much less 20... 

"Seriously? I didn't know that." I said. 

"Yep, and they're all so fluffy and cute." She replied. "You should come over and play with them sometime." 

I smiled upon hearing that idea. 

"I'll keep that in mind." I said.

Now Tae got another idea, and she looked towards the maid. 

"Hey, is it okay if I play with the rabbits for a bit?" Tae asked.

"Of course!" The maid said. "We have a nice rabbit-theme outfit we can change you into if you like."

"Really? I'll do it!" Tae said. "It's like I am getting a rabbit style makeover!"
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

After waiting for a bit, Tae's rabbit style makeover was done, and she comes out wearing a completely different outfit. I was surprised when I saw her in the outfit.

"(Y/N)-senpai, what do you think? Do I look cute?" She asked.

I looked at her from head to toe, and she starts to twirl around as a blush appears on my face.

"Oh yeah, you are cute indeed." I said.

"Thanks!" She grins. 

"Is it okay if I asked a different question?"

"Umm, sure thing."

"Are you open to hanging out with Rimi in the near future?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Rimi?"

"Yeah. She thinks you're cool, and she feels shy about wanting to spend some alone time with you."

"She really said that?"

"Yeah, she did." Tae replied. "So, what do you say? Will you hang out with her?"

"I think it's a great idea." I replied. "Let her know that I am open to hang out with her whenever she's free."

"Will do."

Tae proceeded to play with the rabbits in the playing area. I watched her from my seat, and I felt my heart melting as I look at her. Perhaps I was right, maybe I do have special feelings for the girls in the Girls Band Party...

To be continued

A/N: Be ready for (Y/N) to hangout with Rimi in the next chapter. :)
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: A Stormy Romance

Shout-out to those who added my books to their reading lists!

FunnyFunny958

AbrahamHF1

Miooxdd

AntePavelic

KevinNakoMax

kirigaya_umam-kun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 86 7
WHY IS NO ONE DOING THIS?!?!? (Y/N) (L/N). A man with who's living his job as a Game Designer for the famous mobile game, BanG DreaM! Girls Band Part...
4.3K 106 29
Nagae Riku, heir apparent to the prestigious Nagae Family, what people don't know, he is one of the greatest professional musicians to ever live. Alo...
84.2K 1.9K 73
(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they help out the bands there? What will happen...
17.1K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...