Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛 More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXIV = 24
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

LI = 51

675 39 23
By Bby-Domo

Ari's POV

"So today we are supposed to be posting your brand ambassadors do you still want to follow through with that or push it back" Deanna asked me as we walked into my new building space. We were just doing a walkthrough and checking on the stylist that were on the floor.

"Yes I'm still moving forward with my decision do you think I'm making the right choice with the two girls I picked" I asked Deanna as we walked into our office. She has her own office and I have my own.

"Yeah, they both bring something different to the table. Nique is a YouTube influencer so she can bring clients from over their and Karin has a huge following fan base on social media. I think you did a great job" she said to me and I smiled at her.

"Okay well let me know if you need anything. I'll be in my office" I said to her and she nodded her head before we went out separate ways. I walked in my office and then shut the door, while kicking my heels off.

"I need a foot massage" I said while walking over to my desk. I pulled my chair out so I could sit in it. Once I was comfortable I decided to play some music through out my office while I do some work.

I looked up towards the window seeing clients walking in and out of Jayda's shop. I was happy for her. She's finally working for herself and nobody else and I love that for her. *KNOCK KNOCK*

"COME IN" I yelled out as I looked towards the door. In walked Dave and the kids.

"Mamaaaa" they all said at once and I smiled at them while they came running towards me. I hugged and kissed them all.

"Where is Yosohn" I asked Dave while getting up to hug him.

"Herb said he was gonna drop him off here" he said and then leaned down to give me a kiss. I gladly accepted it.

"Ewwwww" I heard from the kids making me laugh before pulling away.

"Y'all better shut up shit. I can kiss my wife" Dave said and I just shook my head, I grabbed Chosen from him and gave him some loving too. He was growing so fast, it's just crazy.

"We just came by to say hey that's all. They kept asking about you so I was like fuck it. But I brought you food as well" Dave said while handing me a bag from the Cheesecake Factory.

"Ohhh you got me New Orleans pastaaa" I said while walking back towards my desk. I opened the container of food and started eating it while the kids watched tv.

"You know it. But how's work been today" he asked me while sitting in the chair across from me.

"Work has been work, lol. It's been crazy but a good crazy. And you know Jayda is right across the street so business is doing the damn thiiing" I said while laughing a little bit.

"I'm happy for you mamas" Dave said while grabbing my fork, taking a bite of my pasta.

"Thank you papa. Oh and I'm about to tell the world who my new ambassador are going to be. I'm so excited, I can't wait" I said in excitement.

"I hope you going with the 2 I picked because if not mmmm" he said before laughing and I just shook my head.

"Hater" I said to him.

"Never that baby" he said before his phone started ringer and then he stood up and walked towards the door. I'm assuming to get Yosohn. I was very happy to see my baby. It's been a whole week.

"YOYOOOOOO" the kids screamed while he walked through the door. They all got up and gathered around him giving him hugs.

"I missed you" Amoura said to Yosohn and smiled at her.

"Awww y'all are cute. But umm can I get some lovin too" I said kind of salty. Because how you forget about me.

"Yeah mama" Yosohn said as he began to walk over to me. I wrapped my arms around him so tight, not caring if he could breathe.

"O......Kay" he said and I finally let him go while laughing and Dave walked back in the room.

"Alright my crew say bye to y'all's mama. We got stuff to do" he said and they all smacked their lips before getting up to give me hugs.

"Bye y'all I'll be home before you know it i promise" I said as they walked out heading downstairs.

"I'll see you later mamas. I love you" Dave said while blowing me a kiss and I smiled.

"I love you moree" I said back to him and he laughed at me before shutting the door behind him.

"Alright now back to work" I said while cleaning my mess.

.......
Jayda's POV

"Weeew it's finally the end of the mfn day" I said while standing up dusting myself off, from all the nail debri that got on me.

"Hey here is my booth rent for the month. I went ahead and paid for next month's as well" a lady named Tearia said to me, causing me to look up. She was handing me what looked like 2 stacks.

"How much is that? You know I'm only charging $550" I said while taking my nail apron off from around me.

"It's 2 bands. And I know it's way more than what I'm supposed to pay. Just keep the rest for when you have to buy more supplies or something for the shop. You basically give us everything we need literally. So just a thank you for everything" she said and I smiled.

"Awwww Teariaaaa, that's so sweet. Well take $1,100 and get it in a check form so I can give you a receipt, you can bring it back tomorrow when you come in, and as far as the rest I'll take so I can put it up" I said while handing her back the money.
Once she gave me the money back, I walked upstairs to my office making sure to lock the door behind me. I went to a safe that I had for the shop and went to look through the plastic bags that had the ladies names on it, once I found Tearia's bag I put the money in it and then put it back in the safe before making my way downstairs so I could clean before I leave for the night.

"I hope everyone is gone for the night" I said to myself as I walked around the shop making sure it was just me. At 6:30 the doors are automatically locked and the only way you can get out is if I hit the button, to unlock the door.

"Alexa play Summer Walker Karma" I said out loud waiting for the song to play before I started cleaning.

........ 2 hours later

"Jayceon is calling" Alexa said out loud making me out the alcohol down, so I could answer my phone. Once I answered it, I pressed speaker and continued cleaning the mirrors.

"Yes sir" I said while pouring alcohol on the paper towel.

"When are you coming home short stuff. You been gone since 8am this morning it's now about to be 12:00am" he said and my eyes widen a little.

"Damn it's almost 12am. I'm sorry baby I didn't know. I had just got finished deep cleaning the shop. But I'm wiping the mirrors down now. So it shouldn't take me long" I said waking over to the last station in my shop.

"You fine. You want me to come and follow you home. Ion want you out here by yourself" he said and I just laughed a little.

"I'm okay baby. I'm literally about to dump the trash in the garbage and then I'm done. I'm about to walk out of here now" I told him while picking up the dustpan so I could pour it into the big garbage.

"Mmmm Okay" he said to me. It had gotten a little quiet.

"Are you hungry. I can"

"Nope bring yo ass home. I already got tacos here just for you and your drinks. It's time to come in. It's late as fuck" he said and I could tell he was pacing back and forth.

"Okay okay. I'm grabbing my purse now and I'm about to walk out" I said while grabbing my purse and my keys so that way all I have to do is unlock it.

"Keep me on speaker while you waking to the garage and get your"

"I know baby. I know. Take my gun out just incase" I said mentally rolling my eyes before I grabbed my gun taking it off safety.

"Don't do me like that. I gotta make sure you safe at all times" he said as I wakes out the back door entering the garage. It was a clear walk to my car. Once I got in my car, I locked the doors and then pressed the start button.

"Okay baby. I'm in, I'll be home shortly" I said to him while my phone connected to the car.

"Ight. Love" he said and the hanging the phone up on me. I mugged the phone before placing it in the cup holder. I pressed the garage open button so it can open. Once it was all the way open I pulled out whole hitting the close button. I waited for it to close all the way before pulling off.

"Oh lord I'm tired" I said as I pulled onto the Main Street by my shop, the song Girls need love by Summer Walker played, making me turn the radio up.

"I need some LOOOOOOOVE bae" I said singing along. I was almost onto the highway, I turned my head looking at all the homeless people and I felt bad. Like just how is it all these jobs and people are homeless.

"That look like Tae" I said to myself while lifting my foot off the brake pedal so I could drive, just as I was about to put my foot on the gas pedal the person had turned around.

"TAEEE" I said out loud while making a uturn in the middles of the street. My hands became sweaty but this was something I had to do. I put my hazard lights on so don't nobody hit my car, i put my car in P while grabbing my keys before getting out the car. I immediately locked my doors after.

"Tae" I said and the male didn't turn to me, it was like he was deep in thought.

"DIONTE" I yelled out which snapped him out of his thoughts as he turned towards me, some other people was looking but fuck them once he seen that it was me, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Dionte it's.... It's me" I said as I walked up to him, he was in shock. He tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand, which was rough.

"Don't run please" I said softly to him and then I saw tears fall from his eyes, I hugged him.

"What..... what are you doing out..... so late" he said softly and I almost gagged right in his face, between his smell and his breath. I didn't know which one was worse, but I had to hold it together.

"I was leaving work and this is the way I take home.... Wait a minute why are you in Miami not only that out on the streets" I said to him looking at his attire. He had on a dirty white T with some old looking pants that weren't his size and some slides. He needed a retwist bad.

"Ummm I moved out here 2 months after Ari and you did........" he said while looking down at the ground. I knew he was embarrassed so I didn't want to ask him anymore questions.

"Do you want"

"DIONTE" I heard someone yell and he looked up in the direction of the voice and then turned towards me.

"You have to go.... You can't be here.... Get out of here. NOW" he said while pushing me towards my car.

"Wait wait Tae..... HOLD ON" I said while trying to get him to stop pushing me but he was stronger than me.

"Jayda please get out of here PLEASE" he said while looking back at who ever. And I got frustrated with him.

"I'll be here tomorrow.... Just go pleaseee" he said while looking at me with pleading eyes.

"You promise" I said while unlocking my door and opening it getting in.

"Yes. I promise just goooo" he said while more tears fell from his eyes. I got in the car locking the doors and pulling off. I looked in the review mirror seeing someone slap him in the face and tears fell from my eyes, as I turned the corner. It was now going on 1:00 in the morning, I speeded all the way home. Once I got home I cut the car off and tested my head on the steering wheel taking deep breaths.

"AYEEE OPEN THIS DOOR MAN" I heard Jay yell from the outside of my door. I didn't have the strength to even argue I just unlocked the door.

"Where the fuck you been. Why would you make a uturn in the middle of the..... Why are you crying. Are you hurt" Jayceon said as he noticed the tears on my face.

"No... I just"

"Godleee what the fuck is that smell. What the fuck you do" he asked me while I got out the car. I shit my door locking it while walking towards the house.

"I just ran into Dionte.... He is homeless, out in the streets. Doing god knows what. He lives here now... AND HE HAD NO WHERE TO GOO" I said as my voice began to get louder.

"You sure baby. It's a lot of impersonators in Miami" he said and I just looked at him.

"I'm positive... I know tae and the person I saw was fucking Dionte" I said before walking upstairs to our room.

1. LOOK WHO IS BAAAAAAACK!!!! What else do y'all want to see?

2. How do y'all like the book??

3. Are the pictures over lapping with the words? Because when I go back to read what I write sometimes the pictures be ontop of the words.

And I told y'all I was gonna be pushing these chapters out left and right!!! lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 10.1K 38
A story where time means nothing and love means everything. Start date 12\11\22
2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
10.3K 263 14
friends to lovers trope ! no sexualizing just kissing !! started 1/24/24 ended
11.1K 366 44
Just read... ‼️ E̶x̶c̶u̶s̶e̶ M̶y̶ M̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ A̶n̶d̶ E̶x̶p̶l̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ C̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶‼️